Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? (1935 Views)

Is Fani Kayode Referring To Buhari And His Son With This Tweet? / Is Fani Kayode Retracing His Footsteps Back To APC? / Femi Fani-kayode Now A Pastor In EFCC Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? by ayobami52(m): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2016
Is Fani kayode now a Christian or an agent of division among the christiandom .This is the leading topical issues on palmchat yesterday. It got over 200,000 impressions on Twitter

"God willing am in custody of EFCC but to me is a great time to commune with God just the way Paul and other brethren did in their days.

I am here not only because my party gave me money to campaign for them like every other politician even in APC. But if it might interest you to know,what is going on is the persecution of Christians. Before i forget,this message should be taken to apostle Johnson Suleman the founder of OMEGA fire ministry. I had a revelation that they are planing to attack him. Because he is one of the major voice crying out for justice in the body of Christ.

God willing,the dark age will soon be over. They refused taking me to court to defend my civic right.

They want to keep me for the next 4years. But they don't know it is dangerous. I now have time to pray more,study more,and even meditate.

Before my arrest,Lai Mohammed offered me an amnesty if only i decamp to their anti-Christ party.

I refused because i know who i am.

No man can cover your sin for you. If am guilty,i will surly come out strong.
This is not just anti-corruption fight. Where are the PDP governors and leaders from the North? They are walking freely today.

This is a fight to pocket the voices of Christians.

A situation where an office picked offence on me for relating with my God through the name Jesus. He threw my bible to the floor today.

If it where to be the Quran,will he do that?

The head of who did that would've been at the gate of Aso rock by now.
So many secret plots to eliminate top politicians and pastors who are Christians is on going.

Tukur was right when he raised alarm that,a meeting was held in Dubai to overthrow Jonathan by all means. Part of what they discussed at the meeting,is what Aregbeshola and El-Rufai are displaying in their various states.

I am not an infidel and i will never be one. I am a man of dignity. I will not stop fighting even here in prison. I am the John the of my generation.
I will not keep mute and watch anti-Christ imposing policies that are not religious friendly.

What has bible got to do with my case with the Efcc?

Why are they keeping me here when we have a competent court to prove if am guilty or not?

I am blowing the whistle now for Christians to go on their knees. This was how i warned my brothers against Sheriff whose mission is to destroy the PDP and give room for Buhari to install one party system.

We gave them opportunity to be opposition.

Why are they depriving us such right if they don't have interior motive.

A democratic system without vibrant opposition is said to be dictatorship government.

God willing,i will be alive to witness Nigerians glamouring for referendum like what took place in great Britain.
And such referendum will tell if we truly saw the future under president Buhari's government.

Arresting Kayode is the greatest achievement they've achieved. But for me,God used them to keep me here,in order to prepare for the challenges ahead.
Today is pregnant. Let's see what tomorrow will deliver.
They were not elected to be permanent. They have maximum 8years to stay. And is already counting.

Thank you all for your prayers.

cc. Lalalatiscala, Obinoscopy
Re: Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? by funstufz: 9:47am On Jun 29, 2016
This is loaded. Imagine if what they did with the bible is tried on their quran...

We are going to see their shame very soon

Bleed your state dry and decamp...you shall be forgiven...

Is that justice

4 Likes

Re: Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 29, 2016
Eeeya Kpele...na una dey chop our money.

Now wahala don come, u want Nigerians to sympatize with you.

When you were enjoying your loots did you invite Apostle Suleiman Johnson to join you?

When you came out publicly to insult Bianca Ojukwu that she did several abortions with you and all the bla bla blas u said, did u not study your bible well?

Please, FFK, your nemesis is wrapped up in the Proverbs 18:21

Go and face the music

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? by Genea(f): 9:51am On Jun 29, 2016
I am watching patiently, one day d sleeping dogs will wake up and dier barks wud bring down a whole mountain

1 Like

Re: Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? by shyling(f): 9:52am On Jun 29, 2016
All the states that were denied ambassadorial positions saying none of their citizens are qualified are Christian predominant States. When the president's basic requirement is waec certificate which even the president hasn't been able to provide.
Ondo Plateau Bayelsa...

2 Likes

Re: Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 29, 2016
Face the real fact, FFK you have always been a confusionist.

Did they arrest you because you preached the gospel of Christ?

You are just looking for what will draw the attention of Nigerians towards your plight.

Are you even a practicing Christian? If yes which church do you attend?

Mtcheeeeew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? by beautyoftheLord: 11:04am On Jun 29, 2016
Look at all the comments. There is a message but they will come to this thread and miss the point. Christians of our time are an embarrassment to God. There is a persecution glaring in our faces but christians are all talk. Look at the muslims, they plan their evil and carry it out well co-ordinated from the enlightened to the illiterate. FFK dropped a message but fools cant decode. Nigeria can't be islamized I hear you say? The way they are carrying on give it 50years and your history will be rewritten right before your eyes.

Like if FFK was their father they wont be enjoying the money he supposedly stole. Would they caution him or they will be abroad schooling and having the best lives marrying choicy partners in lavish fairytale weddings. Mscheeeeeeew!

If you are a christian and you quote me to talk rubbish, think about it with all the happenings. You are a great fool. Get the message and ponder on your life.

8 Likes

Re: Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? by keyremotes(m): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2016
beautyoftheLord:
Look at all the comments. There is a message but they will come to this thread and miss the point. Christians of our time are an embarrassment to God. There is a persecution glaring in our faces but christians are all talk. Look at the muslims, they plan their evil and carry it out well co-ordinated from the enlightened to the illiterate. FFK dropped a message but fools cant decode. Nigeria can't be islamized I hear you say? The way they are carrying on give it 50years and your history will be rewritten right before your eyes.

Like if FFK was their father they wont be enjoying the money he supposedly stole. Would they caution him or they will be abroad schooling and having the best lives marrying choicy partners in lavish fairytale weddings. Mscheeeeeeew!

If you are a christian and you quote me to talk rubbish, think about it with all the happenings. You are a great fool. Get the message and ponder on your life.
WELL SAID SIR.
LOOK AT THE MESSAGE AND NOT THE MESSENGER.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? by ayobami52(m): 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
kenkenn:
Eeeya Kpele...na una dey chop our money.

Now wahala don come, u want Nigerians to sympatize with you.

When you were enjoying your loots did you invite Apostle Suleiman Johnson to join you?

When you came out publicly to insult Bianca Ojukwu that she did several abortions with you and all the bla bla blas u said, did u not study your bible well?

Please, FFK, your nemesis is wrapped up in the Proverbs 18:21

Go and face the music
Honestly some Nigerians are heartless and unrepentant
Re: Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? by ayobami52(m): 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
keyremotes:
WELL SAID SIR.
LOOK AT THE MESSAGE AND NOT THE MESSENGER.
He sounds like a repented soul but I don't think he is
Re: Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? by manu1: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
kenkenn:
Face the real fact, FFK you have always been a confusionist.

Did they arrest you because you preached the gospel of Christ?

You are just looking for what will draw the attention of Nigerians towards your plight.

Are you even a practicing Christian? If yes which church do you attend?

Mtcheeeeew

FFK IS POSESSED AND IN NEED OF SPIRITUAL DELIVERANCE.

HE IS AN ANIMAL AND DESERVES EVERY THING HE IS FACING AND THEN BLAMES IT ON HIS BEING A CHRISTIAN.. A DRUG ADDICT WHO IS FOND OF MOLESTING HIS OWN DAUGHTERS.

1 Like

Re: Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? by Abeymills(m): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
Agree dat ffk is bad is dat y they should rubish his faith n d bible he has wit him?elohim is watching
Re: Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? by BobUg28(m): 12:16am On Jun 30, 2016
Hmmm...Honestly, Nigeria is precariously sitting on a timed Bomb and if it explodes, it's going to be so dire. My prayer that Buhari's government will never succeed in dismantling Nigeria.
Re: Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? by Ratello: 12:50am On Jun 30, 2016
What FFK opined above is my singular reason why I campaigned against an Islamic fundamentalist as Buhari to be our President! This is just too shameful and diabolic. APC is truly ISLAMIC in nature and this is too gross.

1 Like

Re: Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? by tomakint: 1:05am On Jun 30, 2016
Its a pity these "educated jihadists" up North are still hellbent to cause chaos across the Christians populated Southern part of this Country....the question is, what do they really want? I really feel for FFK at this juncture on the ground of gross abuse to his fundamental human rights to fair hearing at a competent Court of law. I am patiently waiting for this REFERENDUM should Buhari choose to go on with his total disregard for law and order coupled with his one-sidedness fight against corruption.

1 Like

Re: Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 30, 2016
Persecution of a believer and punishment of a "Christian" as a result of sin are 2 different things. Individuals like FFK are the ones tarnishing the name of our Lord. If God is truly involved in the case of FFK it is surely for spanking... Just like God dealt with the Israelites...several were killed by fiery serpent. FFK can never be banner boy of my Jesus because for every promiscuous, shameless, and kleptomaniac FFK there are 2 better Christians. Individuals like FFK are dregs, they are sending more people away from Christ than boko haram

1 Like

Re: Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? by jhydosky(m): 5:46am On Jun 30, 2016
Isn't someone playing the religious card here? Was FFK arrested because of his faith, religious beliefs or because of ONSA funds traced and verified to have been given to him? He is been prosecuted for security funds distributed by his party, the PDP, for election campaigns. It is unfair if not UNGODLY to even try to cite a religious bias here. Thank God right now that Dasuki isn't a christian.

Now that you know the source of your campaign fund to be blood money the least you could do is to refund the ones in your custody like True Christians would do. Christianity is a way of life with Christ as the standard. To FFK and his ilk seeking rule of law to explore the weaknesses of our judiciary to escape judgement, if the government of this world does not catch you remember God's wheel of justice grinds slowly but it grinds completely. After all, we dig our graves with our teeth...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? by lovedatruth(m): 7:16am On Jun 30, 2016
Bros FFK No hide under christianity to seek sympathy for ur self inflicted woes. Wen u dey eat our money u call anybody? U weren't arrested base on religion, u left d basis for ur arrest n u are seeking sympathy tru relligion. Bros face the music jare.

1 Like

Re: Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? by ayobami52(m): 7:40am On Jun 30, 2016
lovedatruth:
Bros FFK No hide under christianity to seek sympathy for ur self inflicted woes. Wen u dey eat our money u call anybody? U weren't arrested base on religion, u left d basis for ur arrest n u are seeking sympathy tru relligion. Bros face the music jare.
it got me thinking brother , he is definitely seeking public sympathy and is suicidal by dragging religion into this

1 Like

Re: Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? by ayobami52(m): 7:42am On Jun 30, 2016
jhydosky:
Isn't someone playing the religious card here? Was FFK arrested because of his faith, religious beliefs or because of ONSA funds traced and verified to have been given to him? He is been prosecuted for security funds distributed by his party, the PDP, for election campaigns. It is unfair if not UNGODLY to even try to cite a religious bias here. Thank God right now that Dasuki isn't a christian.

Now that you know the source of your campaign fund to be blood money the least you could do is to refund the ones in your custody like True Christians would do. Christianity is a way of life with Christ as the standard. To FFK and his ilk seeking rule of law to explore the weaknesses of our judiciary to escape judgement, if the government of this world does not catch you remember God's wheel of justice grinds slowly but it grinds completely. After all, we dig our graves with our teeth...
well said
Re: Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? by Almajiri1: 7:50am On Jun 30, 2016
lai Mohammed the gate keeper of amnesty deals. Buhari has shown he has some unholy agenda to execute and by the time the sleeping masses awakes and connects the dots,the deed has already been achieved by tyrant Buhari.
Re: Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? by ayobami52(m): 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
Almajiri1:
lai Mohammed the gate keeper of amnesty deals. Buhari has shown he has some unholy agenda to execute and by the time the sleeping masses awakes and connects the dots,the deed has already been achieved by tyrant Buhari.
I don't believe he's a tyrant

1 Like

Re: Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? by AnnabelR0se(f): 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
Fani kayode is a confusionist

1 Like

Re: Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
Re: Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nigerians are ever ready to play the religious card when they are in trouble. They know that, by hook or by crook, they will see some hardline, ignorant fundamentalists that are ready to defend them once they type in the key word confessing their 'repentance', and inserting some incendiary phrase like 'they tore my Quran' 'they threw down my bible'. Would it have pained him (if at all true) if they had thrown his bible when he was sharing money?
Re: Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? by Marvell23(m): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
This man is here to destabilize the united christiandom. He should stop dragging religion into his dirty game
Re: Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? by banki(m): 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
shyling:
All the states that were denied ambassadorial positions saying none of their citizens are qualified are Christian predominant States. When the president's basic requirement is waec certificate which even the president hasn't been able to provide.
Ondo Plateau Bayelsa...
Lol
A state like imo that got 2 nominees is Muslim dominated I guess....

1 Like

Re: Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? by banki(m): 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ironically he is on trail in the same court in the same case with 2muslims nenadi usman and the other man

Those ones are not being prosecuted
Re: Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? by ayobami52(m): 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
shyling:
Ondo Plateau Bayelsa...
but some Christian states got more than one

1 Like

Re: Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? by vikyno(m): 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
Buhari is a devil, what has FFK bible got to do with his incarceration that made the officer to disturb him?

We are aware that Buhari's anti corruption campaign is one sided. He keeps probing PDP campaign fund without telling us where he got the money for his campaign as a poor man he claimed to be.
Re: Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? by ayobami52(m): 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
vikyno:
Buhari is a devil, what has FFK bible got to do with his incarceration that made the officer to disturb him?

We are aware that Buhari's anti corruption campaign is one sided. He keeps probing PDP campaign fund without telling us where he got the money for his campaign as a poor man he claimed to be.

Devil? lol

(1) (Reply)

"Buhari You Are Expired And Perpetually Unelectable" - El Rufai / Caption This Photo Of CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele And President Buhari Praying / I Will Make A Million Low Income Nigerians Multi-millionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.