Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,399 members, 7,781,152 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:53 AM

What You Guys Dont Understand. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Guys Dont Understand. (21467 Views)

Shocking Revelation Most Guys Dont Know Women Do In The Bathroom / Many Chinese Women Now Buy Sex Dolls To Satisfy Husbands. I Dont Understand! See / Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Ranchhoddas: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
HateU2:
how did u graduate
It's actually a legit question.
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
HateU2:
I hear you sir. Goan sleep
Go and so what if not sleeping time would you force thr sleep on me ni.
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Go and so what if not sleeping time would you force thr sleep on me ni.
Yes, u must sleep by fire by force
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
HateU2:
Yes, u must sleep by fire by force
see trouble sleep by force by fire at what time i forbid that sleep od yours.
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
kamel4real2015:
see trouble sleep by force by fire at what time i forbid that sleep od yours.
can't you goan sleep?
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
HateU2:
can't you goan sleep?
sleep at where, or what time of the day.
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by GIYAZZ(m): 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
Couldn't read down. Too many colors

1 Like

Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by GIYAZZ(m): 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
lilzcee:
Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda
Panda, Panda...
I got broads in Atlanta
Twisting dope, lean, and the Fanta
Credit cards and the scammers
Hitting off licks in the bando
Black X6, Phantom
Ways ya see, look like a panda
Going out like I'm Montana
Hundred killers, hundred hammers
Black X6, Phantom
Ways ya see, panda
Pockets swole, Danny
Selling bar, candy
Man I'm the macho like Randy
The choppa go Oscar for Grammy
Bitch nigga pull up ya panty
Hope you killas understand me
So that nigga was really saying something in the panda song?
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by MrCork: 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
HateU2:
can't you goan sleep?

...ok..so do u hav nyansh plus boooobsi an can u cook? smiley
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
MrCork:

but why are you always talking about nyansh and s£x on Nairaland? undecided
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by MrCork: 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

ermm slow down sweeet hat...when did u ever hear me talk about sexxxc on nairaland? werent u the one that said u will let me have 3some wit u, me and naughtynaughty?..i never talk about sxxxc!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
MrCork:

ermm slow down sweeet hat...when did u ever hear me talk about sexxxc on nairaland? werent u the one that said u will let me have 3some wit u, me and naughtynaughty?..i never talk about sxxxc!! angry
Ewwwwwwwwwwww. Yuck! Are you gay?
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by MrCork: 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Ewwwwwwwwwwww. Yuck! Are you gay?

is yor name Hate2u?....u never have 3some wit 2 females in yor life?....4real?.....wot the heck is wrong wit u homebase people...serrrriously?...so for me to hav 3some wit 2 fwmales (hate2u & naughtynaughty means am Gay?.......bro truss me..if u waz hear in london, i would hav got u depoted!!!((no oofeinse) angry
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by MrCork: 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

...and bro..ama plaYA and my job is to chase women.....if u dont like women then go and watch bluuue film!!(no ofeinse) angry
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
MrCork:

is yor name Hate2u?....u never have 3some wit 2 females in yor life?....4real?.....wot the heck is wrong wit u homebase people...serrrriously?...so for me to hav 3some wit 2 fwmales (hate2u & naughtynaughty means am Gay?.......bro truss me..if u waz hear in london, i would hav got u depoted!!!((no oofeinse) angry
Bro, you quoted me to talk about 3some. You didn't quote hateu2

I don't do 3some. I don't do premarital s3x. I will start s3x when I'm married. Don't wanna get into immoral stuff
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
MrCork:

...and bro..ama plaYA and my job is to chase women.....if u dont like women then go and watch bluuue film!!(no ofeinse) angry

1 Corinthians 6:13 Food is for the stomach and the stomach is for food, but God will do away with both of them Yet the body is not for immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord is for the body
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by bitchcrafts: 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
I can't believe this much of a ppl read that... The world is bored!!
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by MrCork: 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Bro, you quoted me to talk about 3some. You didn't quote hateu2

I don't do 3some. I don't do premarital s3x. I will start s3x when I'm married. Don't wanna get into immoral stuff

yea we really belif u, Elton John is no gay.....u shave yor eyebrow like female, u were ear ring like female, u smile like female & then u quote bible coritain like Junius caesar and at the same time, u come to nairaland chasing females like Hate2u, Kingcheezypuff, Onilia and worsst of all, Audray....and for the record, do u realize Audray u toast is actially a lessssbian? 4real...u dont belif me, ask her. she said it so many times and she said she a proud lesssbian.. And then again, u are marrried but u spend 23 outter 24 hour hour on nairaland toasting females..lke the whole nigeria cannnot see u!!! ((I GIVE UP))) undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
MrCork:

yea we really belif u, Elton John is no gay.....u shave yor eyebrow like female, u were ear ring like female, u smile like female & then u quote bible coritain like Junius caesar and at the same time, u come to nairaland chasing females like Hate2u, Kingcheezypuff, Onilia and worsst of all, Audray....and for the record, do u realize Audray u toast is actially a lessssbian? 4real...u dont belif me, ask her. she said it so many times and she said she a proud lesssbian.. And then again, u are marrried but u spend 23 outter 24 hour hour on nairaland toasting females..lke the whole nigeria cannnot see u!!! ((I GIVE UP))) undecided
hehehehehe. Where do I even start to reply?

1. I don't shave my brows
2. Yes, I wear studds. So?
3. How does females smile? I have no clue
4. Does Julius Caesar quotes bible?
5. When did you see me toast any girl here? When did you see me chat to Audrey? Wake up Mrcork
6. Don't care who's lesbian, I've got nothing to do with how anybody chooses to live their lives
7. When did I say to you I'm married? I'm not married sir
8. I actually spend all my 24hrs on Nairaland not 23
9. When did you see me toast any girl?

You keep chatting about nyansh and s3x everytime and begging people for 3some. You even begging minors for s3x. You want to go jail?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
hehehehehe. Where do I even start to reply?

1. I don't shave my brows
2. Yes, I wear studds. So?
3. How does females smile? I have no clue
4. Does Julius Caesar quotes bible?
5. When did you see me toast any girl here? When did you see me chat to Audrey? Wake up Mrcork
6. Don't care who's lesbian, I've got nothing to do with how anybody chooses to live their lives
7. When did I say to you I'm married? I'm not married sir
8. I actually spend all my 24hrs on Nairaland not 23
9. When did you see me toast any girl?

You keep chatting about nyansh and s3x everytime and begging people for 3some. You even begging minors for s3x. You want to go jail?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[img]http://gif.co/veex.gif[/img]
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
what?
am only reacting to how you answered him. That man is really crazy
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
ellacute45:
am only reacting to how you answered him. That man is really crazy
very very craay cheesy
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by ontruth(m): 1:13am On Jun 30, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin seriously.. Why una no like this girl?? Nobody likes her.. Why??

Serious question on my mind to ask,but on a second thought I believe men don't just hate ladies for nothing.from the private question I asked the response I got where almost the same.

I really don't know what her problem with Alobright17 is that made him gets so bitter at her mention,Hateu2 dear fellow lady try and settle whatever issues you're having with with People like alobright17,BiafraBushBoy and co,as well as redress your ways.

Alobright17 and co,can't you guys at least forgive her for whatever wrong she has done?.

Dear please try and bear a good name it pays better.Advise from a concerned lady.

1 Like

Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 2:23am On Jun 30, 2016
ontruth:

Serious question on my mind to ask,but on a second thought I believe men don't just hate ladies for nothing.from the private question I asked the response I got where almost the same.

I really don't know what her problem with Alobright17 is that made him gets so bitter at her mention,Hateuy2 dear fellow lady try and settle whatever issues you're having with with People like alobright17,BiafraBushBoy and co,as well as redress your ways.

Alobright17 and co,can't you guys at least forgive her for whatever wrong she has done?.

Dear please try and bear a good name it pays better.Advise from a concerned lady.

lol
Thanks thou but online things don't bug me a bit. I don't have problem with anybody and if anybody have a problem with me they can deal with it themselves. I'm very very less concerned sis. It's a social media. It's like you telling some celebrities to make up with peeps that bash them. Really They gat no tym 4 BS. Private question Really? I don't even know up to 5peeps offline here oo. So, I wonder where you conducted the private question.

Thanks my sis
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 30, 2016
MrCork:

NONE SIR undecided angry
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 2:26am On Jun 30, 2016
MrCork:

Okay Cork. Just calm down bro. What exactly do you want from me? Just tell me
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 2:29am On Jun 30, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Bro, you quoted me to talk about 3some. You didn't quote hateus2

Se u see now Jaaaacky, you mentioned him. I don enter trouble since they un-ban him cry
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 2:42am On Jun 30, 2016
kamel4real2015:
sleep at where, or what time of the day.
kamaruuu cheesy
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 3:39am On Jun 30, 2016
MrCork:

you just called a man sweetheart ....so you are also gay ooo shocked!
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 30, 2016
HateU2:
Se u see now Jaaaacky, you mentioned him. I don enter trouble since they un-ban him cry
Good for you
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 4:27am On Jun 30, 2016
GIYAZZ:
So that nigga was really saying something in the panda song?
lols

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

27 Characteristics Of A Loving Man / What Is Your Most Awkward sexual Turn On / Home Alone With My Step-brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.