Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road (24429 Views)

Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) / Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government / FG Owes 16 States N580bn On Rehabilitated Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by Pyno30: 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by obaino860: 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
Harbdulrasaq:
The residents of Emmanuel High Street in Ogudu, yesterday June 28, 2016 came out in numbers to protest an attempt by Lagos Government officials to commission a partially rehabilitated road, chanting that half-done road is not a well done job.

The residents, who had positioned themselves in the early hours of the morning at the bad spots of the road, claimed that the Lagos State government abandoned the uttermost deplorable part of the road.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-ogudu-residents-reject.html

Even d almighty lagos ,have this kind of roads
Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by machinery1: 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
Firefire:
APC is a fraudulent party. cheesy grin shocked

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by idupaul: 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
First bad news coming out of Ambode govt ...I trust he will address it not not go the way of that propaganda mongrel called Fashola. .Ambode must strive to be the shining light he has been in govt thus far
Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by blackbartee(m): 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
Nigeria government and window dressing are like 5 and 6

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by mmadubugwu(m): 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
Okay.

Harbdulrasaq:
The residents of Emmanuel High Street in Ogudu, yesterday June 28, 2016 came out in numbers to protest an attempt by Lagos Government officials to commission a partially rehabilitated road, chanting that half-done road is not a well done job.

The residents, who had positioned themselves in the early hours of the morning at the bad spots of the road, claimed that the Lagos State government abandoned the uttermost deplorable part of the road.

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by anonimi: 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
idupaul:
First bad news coming out of Ambode govt ...I trust he will address it not not go the way of that propaganda mongrel called Fashola. .Ambode must strive to be the shining light he has been in govt thus far

Tinubu oh!
Fashola oh!!
Ambode oh!!!
All APC people join together dem be all 419.
No more no less.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2674047_2671101fbimg1435752845837jpeg8fa3e5cefe73fa369d83ff842dcb8396_jpeg_jpeg08705abfd750ea2ff336c659bb1b7a6a

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by playtheblues(f): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
You were saying?
allanphash7:
Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by playtheblues(f): 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
Is that why he too wanted to magalise the residents?
crazymod:

Talkative. You are on point but why not make emphasis on the contractor?
Ambode too is a maga to the contractor.

I think all communities across the country should follow this step.
CONTRACTORS ARE THE BIGGEST ENEMIES OF OUR PROGRESS
Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by anonimi: 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
elmisti:
Jeeeeeessssssuuuuuuuu!

Cnt wait till judgement day wen God stat using Nigeria as an example of wickedness..........like seriously, what is d essence of blessing her wit natural resources nd cursing her with bad leaders/ inhabitants.......o ti su mi

Why "wait till judgement day" when you are not IMPOTENT.
Or are you impotent?

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/pcvhprupz53v0i2s3lqkiiftaebf16ps1287728[/img]

1 Like

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by Rimbaldi: 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
crazymod:

Contractors cannot commission a road by themselves. The govt. is always involved. The govt. is Ambode!
That was how some bloke posted pictures of Apapa-Oshodi expressway and said Ambode reconstructed and people were here chanting praises. He only patched up some portions of the road, you need to ply the route to understand. Ply that road daily for 2 weeks and watch all the nuts and bolts fall off from your car. Yes it is better now but I didn't expect that kind of patchwork on a major road like that, the only road that leads to our sea ports and that experiences heavy truckage. This is a road that was reconstructed all the way from tin can port to Ijesha in the past dispensation only for Ambode to discontinue reconstruction and commence shoddy patch work. This is a road that has undulating layers of tar and cement/ sand that should be peeled off entirely.

1 Like

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by palsenator(m): 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
NwaNimo1:
The road looks OK......for Lagos!
It looks okay because you are used to gully in your erosion infested region of South East. By their fruits you shall know them.
Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by DATMAT(m): 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
Pls ambode help us fix Oladekoya street by oduduwa Street car wash bustop oworo. it an eye saw Pls we are completely alienated from lagos. Pls help us @simplydatmat...

1 Like

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by elmisti(m): 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
anonimi:

Why "wait till judgement day" when you are not IMPOTENT.
Or are you impotent?

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/pcvhprupz53v0i2s3lqkiiftaebf16ps1287728[/img]

a tree cant make a forest. In a nation where d youths have sold dier future to the gerontocratic hags....u cnt but weep since d value of d future av bnb dragd down to mere twitter nd NL RANTS.
Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by Deen77: 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
flyca:
This governor seems to really working since he become a the governor. Let's assume the contractors want to swindle him and present half work to him and he doesn't know.

So Ambode, over to you!

This are local government project.
Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by daniella04: 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
Don't know why deceit is so common amongst our politicians, that was how Tinibu's daughter came to commission a market in oke Ira nla Ado road Ajah. The state of that road is terrible. The market is just there empty because of the bad road, will I pay my tax finish and still be the one to work my road and provide light for myself. What then is the duty of the government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by Deen77: 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
mankan2k7:
APC and lie

Bread and butter

Groundnut and garri

Husband and wife

Right and left

PDP that don't lie, can't you see how they turn Nigeria to London with crude oil at $140 per barrel.

1 Like

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by Themandator: 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
Very commendable Acts by the residence... I hope this news gets all the publicity it deserves so when next any state government tries to be clever by half they will think again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by M4gunners: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
And somebody will come out here to in governor Wike.Who has commissioned complete roads he has rehabilitated.

1 Like

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by anonimi: 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
elmisti:
a tree cant make a forest. In a nation where d youths have sold dier future to the gerontocratic hags....u cnt but weep since d value of d future av bnb dragd down to mere twitter nd NL RANTS.

While it is true that a tree cannot make a forest, it is also true that a tree can START a forest.
Ask yourself, what can you do to enlighten those misguided youths as well as your own parents, relations and friends on governance and democracy.
Ask yourself, how much have you done in that direction? What MORE can you do?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

1 Like

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by anonimi: 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
Deen77:
PDP that don't lie, can't you see how they turn Nigeria to London with crude oil at $140 per barrel.

Which PDP?
What about the 36 state governors?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

FG, States, LGs Share N568.4 Billion for Oct
15 NOVEMBER 2013

[img]http://cdn1.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/412x247xOkonjo-Iweala-e1442838220305.jpg.pagespeed.ic.nz-K0adxSv.webp[/img]

Also, $1billion was proposed for distribution to complement shortfall in expected revenue." The $1billion is a compromise by the FG over its words in September not to augment shortfalls anymore.

Responding to the presentation, the chairman of the States Commissioners of Finance and Ebonyi State Commissioner of Finance, Mr Timothy Odaah, lamented that the statutory allocation was getting smaller and smaller. "It appears this is the worst in terms of returns. This is the least in allocations as far as this year is concerned. We are mourning the dearth of funds and this is a wakeup call for states and local governments to buoy up their internally generated revenue."

While appreciating the "magnanimity" of President Goodluck Jonathan to approve the $1billion from the excess crude account and to be shared among the federal, state and local governments, Odaah expressed disappointment with the returns made by the NNPC.

He said that [size=14pt]the states had requested for $2bn[/size] to complement for the shortfall in revenue but got only $1billion. In September, Odaah and fellow commissioners had walked out of the Accountant General of the Federation (AGF) when the federal government said that the framework of the 2013 budget was no longer realistic and it won't augment shortfall in revenue. Odaah raised issues with the statutory allocations of previous months.

More from: http://allafrica.com/stories/201311150323.html

1 Like

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by anonimi: 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
Deen77:
This are local government project.

Since when did All ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC governors in Lagos state allow LGAs to function?
Instead they are simply RIGGING their candidates in at all costs to keep control and STEAL the people's money with IMPUNITY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2W9iuKYbFc]

Uploaded on Oct 30, 2011
This is a mobile phone video of the announcement of PDP as winners of the Badagry Central Local Government Elections with over 7000 votes. LASIEC Chairman, Justice Adeyinka later announced a different result. The lady speaking in the video is the LASIEC Returning Officer for Badagry Central on Saturday 22nd October, 2011.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by anonimi: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
daniella04:
Don't know why deceit is so common amongst our politicians, that was how Tinibu's daughter came to commission a market in oke Ira nla Ado road Ajah. The state of that road is terrible. The market is just there empty because of the bad road, will I pay my tax finish and still be the one to work my road and provide light for myself. What then is the duty of the government

The duty of the government in Nigeria is:

- to steal
- to kill and
- to destroy

the people and their commonwealth.
Shall we continue to stand by and allow them

1 Like

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
This is how to hold your elected officers to account. I'm sure the contractor, councillor and LG chairman will hear it from the kòfósì governor.

PS: Am I the only one thinking if this had occurred in a PDP-controlled eastern state wailers would be wailing about how APC is trying to destabilise the state government? Smh
Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by agitator: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
crazymod:

We don pass this level, no be honourable post pic for twitter. make una continue to deceive una self, wetin concern me sef. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by agitator: 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Deen77:

lol, this guy funny no be small grin grin grin

see how much dey the pix him post and how much e type which one we go believe. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
agitator:

lol, this guy funny no be small grin grin grin

see how much dey the pix him post and how much e type which one we go believe. undecided undecided undecided

It's simple really. It averaged at $100 and peaked at about $140.
Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by farem: 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
sammyj:
This is what we should be demanding from our government otherwise they will count this project as completed and eat the remaining yams left to complete it. Good moves by the community !! grin grin cool

A lot of such roads, ranging from the partially completed to the horribly damaged, (environmental nuisance) litter Lagos state.

I will shortly list few of them in surulere soon
Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by owanedo: 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
Gov. Ambode should call his political contractors to order. similar thing is about to happen in a street near my friend area, two streets before Odo pako road alagbado. they said they have completed the road with about 200metres left untouched. the surpervisor of the project, an apc man lives on that street. I salute this people who came out to protest.
Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by drewsky: 12:29am On Jun 30, 2016
Harbdulrasaq:

Hmmmmm

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by lebete3000: 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
elmisti:
Jeeeeeessssssuuuuuuuu!

Cnt wait till judgement day wen God stat using Nigeria as an example of wickedness..........like seriously, what is d essence of blessing her wit natural resources nd cursing her with bad leaders/ inhabitants.......o ti su mi

The wicked will continue to enjoy while the good will continue to bank ona non-existent skydaddy...there is no God anywhere bro....better accept that bitter truth bro....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo Mourns Dr Nwando & Others Who Lost Their Lives In The Kaduna Train Attack / 1,081 Boko Haram Members, Senior Commanders Surrender In Bama, Borno / Obanikoro's Daughter, Salewa, Invited By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.