Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,460 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Who Introduced You To Nairaland? - Webmasters (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Introduced You To Nairaland? (26810 Views)

Can't Log In To Nairaland Using UC Browser / Unable To Upload A 6 Minutes Viral Video To Nairaland. I Need Help / Mr Seun What Is Happening To Nairaland ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland? by casttlebarbz(m): 9:14am On Jul 05, 2016
I think its google...back then in 2010 wen i was seeking admision into a uni.,anytym i ask google 4 info it directs me to nairaland...i sign up den but i 4got my username nd paswrd...i had to visit as guest most tym nd finally re-register somtyms last year...trust me i had to delete my fb acct. Dis forum is too adictive nd it had really changed my orientation
Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland? by joseph1832(m): 9:23am On Jul 05, 2016
Tolexander:
bro haw far?
Don't you use the email address again? cheesy
I still do. What's up?
Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland? by saintkeppy(m): 9:24am On Jul 05, 2016
Google. I searched for stuffs that could help me in my academics in school back then in 2008 or thereabout, the google results took me to nairaland. I started visiting the site, cliked on different sections for info. from time to time as a guest cos I never knew how things are being done in the forum. I later found out that this is 1 of the best &the biggest forum we have around in the world &Nigeria in particular. Vertually everything in all aspect of life are discussed here. I should have become a member but proscastination coupled with my inactive email address, etc. & finally i'm now a proud Honourable Member, lol so happy to be part of this BIG Family & i'm here to stay.
God Bless the founder &the brains behind this GREAT FORUM, my appreciations goes to different contributors
of Educative&informative/Hilarious Topics/Threads/opinions/comments i say thank you&God bless.
LONG LIVE NAIRALAND FORUM
LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland? by demiladegold(f): 9:27am On Jul 05, 2016
boredom led me here as a guest for a year before i finally registered
Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland? by Anijay1212(m): 9:27am On Jul 05, 2016
sbabimbola:

I wish we could all study scriptures as much as we visit NL.....
I became name checkers association's First Lady without election!
LOL!
Hehehehe... That is one association i am unwilling to join. Nairaland is one hell of a platform.
Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland? by Anijay1212(m): 9:31am On Jul 05, 2016
Nikita1:
cheesy
Yes o... You guys rock.
Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland? by Tolexander: 9:34am On Jul 05, 2016
joseph1832:
I still do. What's up?
I'm cool
I don dey expect ur response tey tey
Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland? by wendyebenezer(f): 9:39am On Jul 05, 2016
Chicent:

linda banana island nko??

Kai..ya mmean mehn grin
Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland? by Flywillz93(m): 9:40am On Jul 05, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]I just dey waka one day like dat sha na so I enta nairaland .
Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland? by Anijay1212(m): 9:43am On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=jamalnation post=47221135][/quote]
Lol... You guys make this forum so much fun.
Errmm barman abeg give me the cash wey my guy give you for my beer make i take chop akara and bread.

1 Like

Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland? by chibrasil(m): 9:45am On Jul 05, 2016
I c am 4 dream
Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland? by Chicent(m): 9:46am On Jul 05, 2016
wendyebenezer:

Kai..ya mmean mehn grin

na make we fit to dey differentiate them naa....lols
Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland? by bayulll011(m): 9:48am On Jul 05, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
My ex. He's here. He's very active but in different section. cool

Hi Ex. wink

why annoucing he's ex,lol
Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland? by Lordxeer(m): 9:52am On Jul 05, 2016
sexymoma:
My Sis
Before she been dey always think say na ghost dey comments
Cos she doesn't know how to go bout joining the forum grin
lolz.. I can relate to that.
Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland? by SweetieConstie(f): 10:19am On Jul 05, 2016
Google did!grin

A certain friend of mine sparked up my interest to join when he asked what my moniker on Nairaland was.. I replied and said I wasn't on Nairaland yet... Early this year while I was viewing as a guest, I stumbled upon his moniker and decided to register too... I now have more followers than he does! cheesy It's been so much fun on here since then... grin

Shout out to DharmyYinks! cheesy
Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland? by onuwa01(m): 10:22am On Jul 05, 2016
lalstic lala :Plalstic lala
Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland? by futureroyal(m): 10:23am On Jul 05, 2016
My In-law introduced me first and I did not took it serious then until his friend which is now my friend talked about it. I have been a guest for about 4 months and decided to register in 2012 and ever since then I can't go 3 hours without checking for updates. Seun I hail thee
Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland? by rotexteymie(f): 10:23am On Jul 05, 2016
eleko1:
sad embarassed Tell VIckyRotex to com Pay for the Stuff I SupPly her.
Stuff kwa??
Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland? by jamalnation(m): 10:25am On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=Nikita1 post=47221561][/quote]

Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 05, 2016
Anijay1212:

Yes o... You guys rock.
kiss kiss
Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland? by mrtayesynchro(m): 10:27am On Jul 05, 2016
My cousin introduced it to me during his days in OAU.
Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland? by mrtayesynchro(m): 10:31am On Jul 05, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
My ex. He's here. He's very active but in different section. cool

Hi Ex. wink

I admire ur swag.
Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland? by eleko1: 10:37am On Jul 05, 2016
Yes! She DeY Hide here/there. sad sad embarassed .
rotexteymie:
Stuff kwa??
I bin Wan CarrY her mata go BaBa SEkere house angry angry undecided lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed but Sake of Sake she bi beta persin. Talk to her to pay me undecided sad
Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland? by Tzmalife(m): 10:41am On Jul 05, 2016
grin

Google did d magic
School stuffs back in 2009
Now
Nairaland has gone to d dogs

Tho am addicted
Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland? by ayodijex(m): 10:50am On Jul 05, 2016
Imoletide:
My cousin Ayodijex wadup bro?
Lol. Nice
Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland? by joseph1832(m): 10:55am On Jul 05, 2016
Tolexander:
I'm cool
I don dey expect ur response tey tey
Ha! I must have missed it oh. Please kindly resend oh. No vex abeg.
Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland? by ForeverYoung197(f): 10:56am On Jul 05, 2016
mrtayesynchro:

I admire ur swag.

Thank you kiss
Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland? by danielganjo: 10:59am On Jul 05, 2016
A friend
Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland? by ForeverYoung197(f): 11:06am On Jul 05, 2016
bayulll011:

why annoucing he's ex,lol

Is there any other term than Ex? tongue
Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland? by adejaresalami1(m): 11:16am On Jul 05, 2016
My sister...always laughing alone in her room and she doesn't want to disclose the site to me
On one night like that I sneaked into her room,took her fone and checked the browse history and behold I found nairaland to be the most visited site

Since then, na so I become addict oo.... so tay pple sef don give me work on top this forum

Kudos to all nairalander, you guys have really changed my anticipation. grin grin
Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 05, 2016
showblack:
Nairaland is a platform where I source for latest information in different aspect of life. I was introduced by my friend, he can't just do without nairaland.. ever since then there is no day I don't check on this platform. Who introduced you to nairaland

*scratching head*
you won't believe i don't even remember how i stumbled upon NairaLand
Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland? by AraduF90(m): 11:22am On Jul 05, 2016
BushDoctor123:
which of the shakau
which one you know?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How Mark Zuckerberg Is Slowly Killing Off Snapchat / Web Designer Names His Son HTML In Honour Of His Profession - Photos / WHOGOHOST: Why I Will Never Use A Nigerian Host Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.