Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death (59773 Views)

Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) / Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) / Kenya Sales Girl Accused Of Having Sex In The Toilet Dies After Fight (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death by Omojudy: 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
You never understand how bad jungle justice is until u see someone who is rescued from it.
While in the uni, i was off campus. one evening i went to purchase food stuff at the junction of my street in the company of a friend late one night. My street was long, lonely and prone to robbery attacks. Well on our way back, we were attracted by noise from a compound/hostel before ours so we entered to investigate. A man was about to be burnt alive, a tyre was on his neck. according to the mob, a gang of robbers just robbed the hostel and a few minutes later this man on a bike is riding past their gate hence he must have been the bikeman who brought the robbers. The bikeman kept shouting though that he had just dropped a passenger a few hostels down, he even called the name of the lady he dropped. According to him, the girl's bf put her on the bike and called her name repeatedly. We left the scene and got to our hostel. on getting to our hostel, we narrated what we just witnessed to neighbours also calling the supposed girl passenger's name. Then a girl shouts and says she was the passenger and his story was true. omo guy see us racing to go save the man. luckily for us all the man had not been set on fire yet. the man prostrated repeatedly to thank us. After such an experience i wont be surprised if the man quit okada business.
Re: Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death by Omojudy: 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
attacker321:

Did you not read?

They said he was caught in the act today when he was working on his victim who has been rushed to the hospital.

He was caught in the act so he was executed.

Besides, when last did we execute any criminal in this country?

They stay in prison for eternity waiting for one useless judge or Governor to sign.

Abeg park well.
No blame the governors wey no dey gree sign death sentence. i sure say i go avoid such responsibility if i were in their shoes.
Re: Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death by nairaman66(m): 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
kay29000:
I know the man performed a heinous crime. But how can sane human beings set a man on fire and watch him burn...and then go home and sleep well. Chai!

The country is going through alot and people are not smiling! Tit for Tat. I don't condemn the act, neither do I approve of it!
Re: Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death by omosedollar(m): 12:33am On Jun 30, 2016
Crownofwealth:
THE KILLERS OF THE SALES GIRL WHO WAS ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN RAPED AND KILLED FOR RITUAL PURPOSES WAS TODAY APPRENDED AND BURNT TO DEATH IN THE PRESENCE OF POLICE OFFICERS. THIS WILL SERVE AS A LESSON TO OTHER RITUALISTS.
FOR THOSE WHO MISSED THE FIRST PART YOU CAN FIND IT HERE.
www.nairaland.com/3192805/sales-girl-raped-beaten-ughelli

How did they know it was them?
Re: Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death by taemilola(f): 1:01am On Jun 30, 2016
God, have mercy.
Re: Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death by Nina4u(f): 1:29am On Jun 30, 2016
Why do some of you have such lust for blood ? This is awful ..who gives you the right to be judge jury and executioner? This mob thing always turn in to a party with people laughing and taking pics and really enjoy seeing someone getting murdered ..this is barbaric and how do u know this person is guilty? They do murder innocent people and they don't care . And you people that enjoy this say you believe in God God is not gonna lissen to you . I feel sick ..and police is a joke ..no wonder 20 yrs old marry 70 yr white women just to get out of there ..I feel bad you who enjoy this lack empathy and compassion for another human being ..
Re: Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death by October1960: 5:59am On Jun 30, 2016
One word "Africa"
Re: Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death by Nina4u(f): 6:53am On Jun 30, 2016
koolaid87:

Yes!! as long as it's the wicked, culprit, assailant...They can all fucking die by jungle justice..

Can you even imagine how the psychopath treated his victim?

Speaking on the incident, an eyewitness, who gave her name as Mercy, told Vanguard: “The victim was raped. Her assailants used a mallet they left behind in the shop to smash her head and eyes.”

If I were there, I wouldn't mind gracing the bastard by setting him on fire. IMAO
you are a very nasty person ..God will never favour you
Re: Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death by attacker321: 7:29am On Jun 30, 2016
Omojudy:

No blame the governors wey no dey gree sign death sentence. i sure say i go avoid such responsibility if i were in their shoes.

That is why Nigerians are taking the laws into their own hands because those that deserve to die are not being executed. embarassed

If I were a Governor I would gladly sign death sentences for demons like this.
Re: Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death by attacker321: 7:31am On Jun 30, 2016
Nina4u:
Why do some of you have such lust for blood ? This is awful ..who gives you the right to be judge jury and executioner? This mob thing always turn in to a party with people laughing and taking pics and really enjoy seeing someone getting murdered ..this is barbaric and how do u know this person is guilty? They do murder innocent people and they don't care . And you people that enjoy this say you believe in God God is not gonna lissen to you . I feel sick ..and police is a joke ..no wonder 20 yrs old marry 70 yr white women just to get out of there ..I feel bad you who enjoy this lack empathy and compassion for another human being ..

He was caught in the act so the mob was right on this one.
Re: Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death by koolaid87: 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nina4u:
you are a very nasty person ..God will never favour you

I rebuke you Oloriburuku!

Are you God's personal assistant? lol..Ask yourself, has God favored you?

And do you ever pray for such heinous crime to befall you? Just imagine the act, and tell me if burning him is not doing him a favor (He was caught in the act, so don't preach innocent sh*t here)

By the way, I'm highly favored, so you can Go to Hell..

If I were possessed like you, I would have prayed for the same thing to happen to you and your family, but I would never wish that on nobody, not even my enemy.
Re: Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death by Oblongata: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
Onyochejohn:
eeeeya sory ehn, he's ur brother abi! If he suceed and start driving Range Rover Sport and living Large, u will not sympatise foir the poor girl oh! Na one by one God go catch them! So all the crowd in that pix cannot identify criminal b4 set him Ablaze? Since govt stop firing squard in Nigeria! Criminals has turn Nigeria to their party ground.
if he were ur brother and completely innocent nko? miss conclusion...

some people just waste their education...
na crowd of people (possibly illiterates) dey determine who thief be?God forgive you (amen). the same crowd that killed innocent boys in Aluu...
Re: Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
emsheddy:
Seems you live in Ughelli?
Yes I do

1 Like

Re: Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death by Crownofwealth(m): 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ruemufaith:
Yes I do
ughelli babe how u dey?
Re: Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
[quote author=Crownofwealth post=47109466] ughelli babe how u dey?[/quote
Lol
I'm doing well
Trust you are good?
Re: Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death by Crownofwealth(m): 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
[quote author=Ruemufaith post=47117627][/quote] u reside in ughelli?
Re: Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death by Crownofwealth(m): 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
[quote author=Ruemufaith post=47117627][/quote] i am gud.how was today?
Re: Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death by elvision1(m): 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
Kollyk11:
justice is justice either jungle or judicial. grin

as long as there is a J involved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) / LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) / Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.