Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud (58106 Views)

Uche Ogah Builds A Church In Uturu, Abia (Photos) / Should Saraki Resign Over Forgery And False Asset Declaration Cases? / Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by wacoj(m): 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
It is time!
Mr Ogah just go and beg ndi Ngwa for forgiveness for trying to steal our yam!

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by coasta(m): 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ogah is the right man...weather his a fraudster or not, the Abians need him. Ogahh na u bikooo!!!
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by sammyj: 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
That state is already turning into banana republic being ruled by monkeys. What a shame !!! grin shocked grin cry

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by focus7: 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
The first governor with false information and this one now with forgery and fraud. Can we found a man among this fake jews without a criminal record? Just asking though. See as he stole meat from the soup and rob the Yoruba man lips and hands with oil.
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by Spells(m): 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
Everything now seems to be a forgery that no one knows what's real anymore in this country Nigeria.... :"

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by neocortex: 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
Bolustic:
When the Hunter becomes the Hunted.

Aren't you surprised that the same region that mostly accuses President Buhari of not having certificate/presenting FORGED certificate are the ones having the highest numbers of forgery cases in this dispensation?

Ekweremadu
Ogah
Ikpeazu

My thoughts though.

I don't know what you gain by giving tribal coloration to crimes.
Should the state refuse to try an individual because of tribal
sentiments ?
If your answer is no, then why are you more interested in the tribe
with most cases of forgery instead of concentrating on the merits of individual
cases ?

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by IamPatriotic(m): 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
kernel501:

Once they convict him of forgery, he automatically becomes politically ineligible to vie for any political office.
is the judgement about ineligibility of the Governor, or the eligibility of Uche.
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by stefan388: 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
omolola15:

Some peoole are so blinded with hatred that they don't even know when to shout apc propaganda anymore. So anytime they see any negative news about any politician. It's APC's doing. Wetin concern APC for this matter now.

This nigga needs help.
Who is this riff raff. What is hate here? Is what is happening to the Senate president and the deputy senate president far from hate and political witch hunting?? If these people were not the present leaders of NASS and if indeed there were Buhari's right hand men, will Buhari go after them? Are you also so blind to know that all those arrested, those accussed are all political and perceived enemies of Buhari? This man who just won the case is also a pdp man, so what is hate there? Am sure you are also from the certificateless and quota favoured region.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by alt3r3g0: 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
IceMan85:
lipsrsealed the truth is that he pleaded not guilty shikena..... Ikpeazu trying all means to discredit Uche Ogah. An offence committed in 2011 and now police is raising the case few days after he was announced Governor of Abia state.

Not saying he committed the crime but why now?

As long as the statute of limitation is has not elapsed, a case can be brought up anytime.

In civilized countries, once you have plans to go into politics, you must make sure your hands are clean if not your opponent will bury you.

I pray we get there as a nation. Corrupt politicians are everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by stefan388: 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
cramjones:
Who does not know Mr. Ogah is a fraud? In Nigeria we never seek to find out the source of people's wealth. Even if you have never met Mr. Ogah, a quick look at his CV would alert you. In his CV he worked in a bank, left the bank, and all of a sudden started running a multibillion naira company. No mention of where he got his start up capital, no mention of bank credit, nothing! Abracadabra he became rich.

Just like FFK. What business has he ever done? What has his salary been since assuming two ministerial positions? All of a sudden he becomes rich, and people are questioning his detention in prison? Folks I support a dictatorial Buhari if it will bring some sanity in the country, and some dignity to hardworking honest Nigerians.

-CramJones
Sorry for this question. When will Buhari wife travel to the US again please?

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by kernel501: 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
IamPatriotic:
is the judgement about ineligibility of the Governor, or the eligibility of Uche.

From my observation, that of Uche. Remember that if the supreme court upholds the judgment of high court, Uche will automatically become governor, and so, the only way to hurt him is to make him ineligible, and surrender the mantle of leadership to the third runner-off, that's if... the supreme court upholds the verdict of the lower court.

But then, Abia state governor will unturn that judgment by any means necessary, this is Nigeria where anything goes.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by stefan388: 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
Bolustic:

Aren't you surprised that the same region that mostly accuses President Buhari of not having certificate/presenting FORGED certificate are the ones having the highest numbers of forgery cases in this dispensation?

Ekweremadu
Ogah
Ikpeazu

My thoughts though.
Nor vex for this question. Can you mention the name of the Nigerian who, so far, has employed the services of the highest NUMBER of defence Lawyer to defend certificate forgry case?

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by chuks4greatness: 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
If u don't knw wat to say shut up... his's Cv and how he became rich ur concern? Don't fight God's elects if u don't knw his spiritual background...
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by DEAFandDUMB(f): 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
cramjones:
Who does not know Mr. Ogah is a fraud? In Nigeria we never seek to find out the source of people's wealth. Even if you have never met Mr. Ogah, a quick look at his CV would alert you. In his CV he worked in a bank, left the bank, and all of a sudden started running a multibillion naira company. No mention of where he got his start up capital, no mention of bank credit, nothing! Abracadabra he became rich.

Just like FFK. What business has he ever done? What has his salary been since assuming two ministerial positions? All of a sudden he becomes rich, and people are questioning his detention in prison? Folks I support a dictatorial Buhari if it will bring some sanity in the country, and some dignity to hardworking honest Nigerians.

-CramJones

Say of what you know Sir cos we do abuse the facelessness of the great forum to say things you know nothing about.. How well do you know Dr. Ogah?
Ask questions if you don't know enough..
Please.
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by omolola15(m): 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
stefan388:
Who is this riff raff. What is hate here? Is what is happening to the Senate president and the deputy senate president far from hate and political witch hunting?? If these people were not the present leaders of NASS and if indeed there were Buhari's right hand men, will Buhari go after them? Are you also so blind to know that all those arrested, those accussed are all political and perceived enemies of Buhari? This man who just won the case is also a pdp man, so what is hate there? Am sure you are also from the certificateless and quota favoured region.

Seriously some people need serious brain. Ikpeazu is PDP and ogah is also PDP. I ask one more time. Which one be apc own for the matter. Is it apc that ask ogah to take Ikpeazu to court in the first place? Or is it apc that also asked the police to arrest ogah for fraud? I'm trying to be civil please. Next time if you don't understand me please don't quote me.

2 PDP members are fighting and one olodo is shouting APC propaganda. How doest it concern APC. That was what I asked him. I don't know there are people dumb than the dumb ass I quoted on nairaland. Atole osi.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by plaetton: 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
cramjones:

Folks I support a dictatorial Buhari if it will bring some sanity in the country, and some dignity to hardworking honest Nigerians.

-CramJones

Bravo

This ought to be etched in stone as the stuuuupidest statement ever uttered in the 21st century.

The only honest thing here is the acknowledgement that Buhari is dictator.

Dictatorship = CORRUPTION x infinity.

Haven't we learned enough in this country after 6 dictatorships in our very short history ?

Our very short memory spans do not serve us well. undecided

Anyone who thinks that a 21st century dictatorship portends one iota of positive outcome for Nigeria is a pitifully veeeery shallow mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by Sheggy13(m): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
neocortex:

I don't know what you gain by giving tribal coloration to crimes.
Should the state refuse to try an individual because of tribal
sentiments ?
If your answer is no, then why are you more interested in the tribe
with most cases of forgery instead of concentrating on the merits of individual
cases ?
He's only trying to show you the hypocrisy of your people. You're the ones that have been calling Buhari all sorts of demeaning names, saying he forged WAEC result while you have master forgers ruling you, whom you don't condemn but praise to high heavens.
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by Cadamlk: 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
nduchucks:

cool Approved cool

By the way, please who came in 3rd in the Abia PDP Primaries?
Good question.You really want to next fraudstar?
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by Trustyd1(m): 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
Bolustic:

Ekweremadu
Ogah
Ikpeazu

My thoughts though.
and how did this ur thought brings out Buhari's certificate. Ok I agree with you. Them and buhari forged their certificates. Ikpeazụ is out, Ogah was said to have forged a signature not cert. No court have certified that Ekweremadu forged his cert so until then but as for buhari; He don't even have a forged cert. All he showed us was a fake or call it "forged" statement of result.
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by cricifixo: 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
I came third, anything?
nduchucks:

cool Approved cool

By the way, please who came in 3rd in the Abia PDP Primaries?
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by baysol: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
Bolustic:

Ekweremadu
Ogah
Ikpeazu

My thoughts though.

Igbo, Igbo, Igbo, how many times I call una? I think this people must leave yoruba land and go nto form their Biafra the land of the setting sun. grin
Bolustic:

Ekweremadu
Ogah
Ikpeazu

My thoughts though.

Igbo, Igbo, Igbo, how many times I call una? I think this people must leave yoruba land and go nto form their Biafra the land of the setting sun.
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
Bolustic:

Ekweremadu
Ogah
Ikpeazu

My thoughts though.
Aren't you the same person that cautioned someone on the other thread for his tribalistic comment. Lol

This is why i never take any nairalander seriously.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by sekundosekundo: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
Barrister Nwosu from mgboko Umuoria village @ work.
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by PHIPEX(m): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
cramjones:

-CramJones
Since when did people start including the source of their startup capital in there CV? I don't know who Ogah is but I have a feeling this case is more political than real. The said offence was committed in 2011 and nothing was said about it until Ogah won in court days ago.
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by Skain(m): 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
Mehhnnnnn...

Don't we have honest people in Nigeria again? Na wah o

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by fernandoc(m): 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
Barrister Friday N Nwosu came 3rd in pdp primaries. He is the grandmaster of this elaborate chess puzzle. I love Nigerian politics. When you think you know it all then someone will just show you how ignorant you are.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by speaktome(m): 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
Kiss the nearest transformer grin grin grin
meeky007:
UNLIKE!!!

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by nduchucks: 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
cricifixo:
I came third, anything?

You may be headed to the Governor's mansion buddy!

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by sekundosekundo: 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
focus7:
The first governor with false information and this one now with forgery and fraud. Can we found a man among this fake jews without a criminal record? Just asking though. See as he stole meat from the soup and rob the Yoruba man lips and hands with oil.
They are better than your president.
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by sekundosekundo: 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
fernandoc:
Barrister Friday N Nwosu came 3rd in pdp primaries. He is the grandmaster of this elaborate chess puzzle. I love Nigerian politics. When you think you know it all then someone will just show you how ignorant you are.
I know dis barrister from Mgboko Umuoria, he is also a thief.
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by meeky007(m): 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
speaktome:
Kiss the nearest transformer grin grin grin
Odika iwu onye ngwa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) / Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional / How Sunny Ejiagwu Was Assassinated In Imo State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.