Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. (20625 Views)

How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 / Journal Of A Teenage Nigerian Jambite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by Scofield007(m): 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2009
men, this is goin to take longer than i thot
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by Scofield007(m): 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2009
men, this is goin to take longer than i  thoT. anyway sha we go wait
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by phraoh(m): 11:02am On Sep 25, 2009
upload evriithin @ 1ce nw,
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by Atreus(f): 7:53am On Sep 26, 2009
",she said,and continued;"I need to go to the ladies' room". "Okay",Claire replied,and took a sip of her drink. Eghosa left just as Owen was making his way to Claire. "Claire. . . ",he said from behind her. She blinked and then muttered to herself;"Now i'm hearing things. I really do need a shrink". "Claire",he said again,putting a hand on her shoulder. She whirled around sharply,almost knocking down her drink. "Owen?",she asked with a gasp. Owen was what you'd call classically handsome. He had thick,curly,jet-black hair,bushy(but not overly so)eyebrows,and black eyes so piercingly intense they seemed to stare into your very soul. He had a very nice nose;it wasn't one of those humongous noses,nor was it small;it was just right. He had a very well-defined jaw which was,at the moment,covered in an untidy beard. He was a sharp contrast to Claire-where she was slight,he was huge-but not grotesquely so. He had broad shoulders,a body that could've been a prize-fighter's and a dazzling smile-one of his best features. Owen Akingbade was gorgeous,he was the kind of man women drooled over,and he was all Claire's-except she didn't know it then. "How can you be here,Owen? You're supposed to be in Chicago. Your flight left 3 days ago",she said in confusion. "My flight left. I didn't. I packed my stuff,got to the airport,and then i realized. . . Then i realized i couldn't leave,not with things between us the way they were",he said. "How touching",she said dryly,wits regained. "Claire,we need to talk". "We've got nothing to talk about",she replied. "The hell we don't. You tell me you don't wanna have a relationship with me,you break up with me, in a text message? My God,Claire,that's cold,even for you",he said in anger. She flinched at his words,they hurt more than she cared to admit,and then got angry herself. Among other things,Claire had a temper. Nothing as volatile as Miriam's temper,of course(Miriam was her family's hothead),but a temper nonetheless- when she could be bothered to get that worked up over something(
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by Atreus(f): 10:21am On Sep 26, 2009
She'd perfected the art of world-weary indifference). "Ok enough of this bullshit Owen. Stop acting like you're the victim in all this",she said,seethin as she stood up and faced him. It was amazing how angry he could make her with just a few words. "Claire. . ",he began. "And how did you even know where i'd be?",she cut in. "That's not important",he replied. "How did you know where i'd be?",she asked again. "I called Eghosa. She. . She told me". "Well i'll be. . " "Look,this isn't her fault. Don't get mad at her for this. I'd have found you anyway",he said,and continued;"You weren't picking my calls,you didn't reply my messages,what did you think,that if you ignored me long enough i'd just fade away?" "That was the general idea",she muttered under her breath. "Claire we have been together for over a year now. I know we've got issues,and individually we're pretty dysfunctional,but we've also got something really good. Something worth fighting for. 14 months of our lives. That's how long we've been together. 14 months. How can you just throw that away?",he asked,genuinely confused. "I didn't throw our relationship away. You did",she said,her voice as cold as chips of ice. "What the hell are you talking about?",he asked in frustration. "I'm not having this conversation anymore",she said. At that point,Eghosa walked in. "Owen! Fancy meeting you here",she said brightly,affecting surprise. "Drop the act,sis. I know you set this up. I'm going to the car. It's about time we left",she said and walked out on them both.
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by Scofield007(m): 10:56am On Sep 26, 2009
Once upon a time, there were three sisters. One's fallin in luv, another's fallin out of it, and the third,
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by Atreus(f): 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2009
I still havent figured out what to do with her yet.
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by adebayo201: 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2009
grin then 1 day, she latter fall in a pit
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by kay9(m): 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2009
@Atreus: Been followin 4 some time now; really nice, especially dat scene after d reunion party. But me thinks 16 is still a wee-bit too young to be out dat late, but hey its just my view.
@scofield: relax dude, obviously d story is still in d works.
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by Scofield007(m): 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2009
I just hope they wont be having a christmas party by december. It'll be too long a time to wait.
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by Scofield007(m): 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2009
I just hope they wont be having a christmas party by december. It'll be too long a time to wait.
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by Scofield007(m): 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2009
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by Atreus(f): 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2009
I dunno what to write!
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by kay9(m): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2009
Just relax n take ur time, dat's wat i do whn d stream seems 2hv trickled to a stop. Relax, cool off until inspiratn comes again - it ALWAYS does.
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by Scofield007(m): 11:37am On Sep 27, 2009
atrues man, just take your time.
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by Atreus(f): 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2009
Its atreus. A-T-R-E-U-S. How come everybody gets it wrong?
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by Atreus(f): 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2009
And thanks for the advice. I intend to take my time,wait for inspiration.
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by Scofield007(m): 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2009
Does the spellin really matter? At least you get the idea we were callin your name.
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by Atreus(f): 5:53am On Sep 28, 2009
It gets annoying over time.
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by Donvilo(m): 11:54am On Sep 28, 2009
@Atreus. I've been reading ur works. I really enjoyed every bit of one of them. U must hav spent a huge time on those as I can see. And I also must admit that u hav a real talent there. Keep it up! I assure u will hav a lot of fortune from those. Take time with urself and u will know what to write next. (But, honestly I can't wait for the next chapter.) Kudos! to u! wink
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by terrius(m): 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2009
I'm not Nigerian, but I've watched a few nollywood movies and they are quite interesting. I've read bits of your story and i like it. I think you should write it in script form because the dialogues are really good and realistic and this would make a good movie.
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by phraoh(m): 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2009
Omo menh,we go fry egg 4 Atrues b4 he completes dis write up, eehhh.
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by adebayo201: 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2009
EGG THAT IS TOOO tongue tongue
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by Atreus(f): 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2009
Lol. Thanks sha. Writing has always been a hobby-i haven't really thought about going pro.
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by Scofield007(m): 12:46am On Oct 01, 2009
Atreus man, where you at?
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by Atreus(f): 5:25am On Oct 01, 2009
Nigeria.
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by semid4lyfe(m): 8:53am On Oct 01, 2009
Hmmmm - Atreus still hasn't overcome his writer's block.
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by Musty450(m): 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2009
Writers block aint to be taken lightly . . .  grin

I love the fact that the story is still in the works, it means we get to see literarily the way events unfold, and such a refreshing story; been a while since i read anything this 'Cute'  grin

Ride on, ATREUS; we re waiting on you . . .
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by Atreus(f): 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2009
@semid,i tire oh. It's almost like i've lost my connection with the story. I have a general idea of where it should go but when i try to write it's like it's not me. It's okay,i guess,but it's just not me. I haven't been able to get as worked up about the story as i was when i was writing the scene after the reunion party. Everything just seems kinda off. This whole writer's block thing is frustrating. @Musty,thanks.
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by phraoh(m): 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2009
Atreus:

@semid,i tire oh. It's almost like i've lost my connection with the story. I have a general idea of where it should go but when i try to write it's like it's not me. It's okay,i guess,but it's just not me. I haven't been able to get as worked up about the story as i was when i was writing the scene after the reunion party. Everything just seems kinda off. This whole writer's block thing is frustrating. @Musty,thanks.

Wat do u mean u hv lost connection wit d story,go and find it oooo.Or i'll report u to the moderator.

Jes wen i was gettin warmed, seee do sth or,
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by adebayo201: 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2009
Report to mod ke?! Dnt try it.
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by phraoh(m): 5:47am On Oct 06, 2009
adebayo201:

Report to mod ke?! Dnt try it.

y wld i wanna report a guy who is obviously doin a good job of kipin us glued to this thread.I was merely tryin 2 motivate him in2 findin his rhythm 1ce again, Dnt b alarmed,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tales Of A College Boy / Perfection / Shadow(vengence!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.