Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,322 members, 7,780,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:36 PM

The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. (20551 Views)

How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 / Journal Of A Teenage Nigerian Jambite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by Scofield007(m): 7:52am On Oct 09, 2009
Man, now i know its out easy.
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by Atreus(f): 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2009
Okay,here's the next scene:
"You told her?",Eghosa asked. "I'm sorry. It just. . . I'm sorry. I didn't mean to drag you into this",he replied. "She's my sister. She may be mad at me now,but she'll get over it. Now you,i'm not so sure of". "She can't keep doing this to me,Eghosa. She can't keep punishing me for a crime i know nothing of. It's not fair",he said,sounding anguished. Eghosa saw,and recognised what he was-a man torn between his love for a woman and the pain she was causing him. Eghosa reached out to him an squeezed his arm in a gesture of comfort. "One thing i'm absolutely sure of is that Claire cares about you. A lot. For what it's worth,i think you guys are gonna work things out",she said. "Thanks",he replied. "You said something about her punishing you? Did you learn anything new?",she asked seconds later. "Not a helluva lot. Just that,apparently,there's a method to her madness. She broke up with me through a text",he said and was interrupted by Eghosa who said with a gasp;"A text?". "Yeah",he replied,and continued;"Anyway,tonight i figured out that she's mad at me for something i did. The last thing she said was that i was the one who threw our relationship away,not her". "So what did you do?",Eghosa asked. "That's just it. I have no idea". "Figures",Eghosa said with a shrug and continued;"I'll talk to her. I'm not promising anything,but i'll try to find out what's going on in her head". "Thank you",he said gratefully. "Don't thank me yet. It might be days before i find out anything useful. Stick around". "I will. At first i was just angry at her for being so cruel-that's why i stayed away for so long,and maybe my pride had something to do with it,but after tonight,i know something's up,and i'm not going anywhere until i find out what it is". "That's the spirit. Gotta run. Oh snap! I almost forgot i've gotta pay the bill". "Don't worry. I got it",he said. "Thanks",she said and continued;"Bye!". "Bye",he replied as she left Chez Rouge.
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by Atreus(f): 7:39am On Oct 14, 2009
Miriam and her sisters had just gotten home. Claire greeted their parents and headed straight to her room. Eghosa followed her after a rushed greeting amd Miriam went to her room after doing the same. Claire was sitting on her bed. "Claire. . . ? Claire we've gotta talk about this". "I'd rather we didn't. Eghosa,i'm pissed off. At you. At Owen. At the whole friggin' world. You knew i didn't want to see him,and yet,you went right ahead and set tonight up",Claire said,trying to take of her heels and attacking them with a ferocity that showed how angry she was. "Claire? I'm sorry. You didn't let me in. You didn't tell me what was going on". "Oh so this is my fault?",Claire cut in. "I didn't say that. Look i'm sorry,okay,but did you expect me to just sit there and do nothing? I mean,a few weeks ago you two were all lovey-dovey,and now you don't even wanna talk about the guy?",she asked. "I'm never lovey-dovey",Claire said crossly. "Okay,so maybe not lovey-dovey. But you were happy with him,and then,all of a sudden,boom! It's over. You break up with him in a text?",Eghosa asked,incredulement creeping into her voice. "That's cruel,Claire. A text? How could you do that to him?" "So now i'm the bad guy,huh? You're my sister. You're supposed to be on my side",Claire said. "This is not about taking sides Claire. It's about you. I love you to pieces. I want you to be happy. You're happy with him,he's crazy about you. . " "Yeah? Well apparently,he's not as crazy about me as i thought",Claire said quietly. "Whaddya mean?",Eghosa asked. It doesn't matter anymore",Claire replied with a resigned sigh. "See this is what i mean Claire. You don't wanna let me in". "It hurts to admit it to myself. I don't think i can handle admitting it to someone else"Claire replied softly. Eghosa came to her,sat down beside her and held her hand. "Did he. . . Did he cheat?",shd asked just as softly. "He might as well have. Infact,this was much worse. I mean if he cheated,you could say it was just sex,right? But this was. . . .
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by Atreus(f): 7:50am On Oct 14, 2009
"What happened?",Eghosa asked. "I can't talk about it Eghe. God. . . I so didn't want this. When he came around,i didn't wanna get into a relationship with him. I knew his type. I knew it wasn't gonna last. I knew",she said,tears rolling down her cheeks. Eghose put an arm around her and said;"I'm so sorry". "I just wish this had happened sooner. If i didn't love him as much as i do,then this wouldn't hurt as bad as it does". "And he had the nerve to act like he was completely innocent. Why didn't you tell me sooner? I'd have shown him a thing or two",Eghosa said. Claire smiled through her tears-that was classic Eghosa,fiercely protective,always ready to rip the head off anyone who hurt her family or the people she cared about. "It doesn't matter anymore Eghosa. I love him,but i'll get over it",Claire said and continued;"I have to".
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by semid4lyfe(m): 8:57am On Oct 14, 2009
Atreus, I'm glad u're back.
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by Turiano(m): 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2009
@poster good piece kip on gvn us the hintch.dnt black out.
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by phraoh(m): 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2009
Atrues,

wat did d guy do to her.
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by Atreus(f): 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2009
You'll soon find out. Prolly tommorow when i post the next few scenes.
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by phraoh(m): 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2009
I belv ua 2moro has becum 1 week.Can u write up and upload dem 1ce.
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by adebayo201: 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2009
wink wink wink
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by Atreus(f): 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2010
hi nairalanders. Im back! I have a few confessions to make though
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by Atreus(f): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2010
for one thing,im not really a guy(obviously). The whole thing was a project;to see firsthand how guys get by in a mans world. I gotta tell you though,the world is pretty sexist. I figured that out real soon. It was kinda fun though;creating this male persona was kinda writing a book with the persona as my main character,and i let my imagination run free,i became one with my character. I rather think i played the part perfectly. 2-im not in my 30s. Whoever asked me how old i am was spot on. Im in my teens. The reason i dissapeared from nl(apart from wroters block)was cos i had exams(waec,neco,jamb). But now im done(well,almost done),but the point is im back and i think ill continue this story. Your reviews then were what kept me going. I dunno whether the ppl that read my stuff then are still here now,but i hope y'all will keep the reviews coming. Maedan,semid,scofield etc etc in particular
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by MyneWhite1(f): 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2010
lol at the confession, welcome back. I hope the exams went well?

Atreus:

for one thing,im not really a guy(obviously). The whole thing was a project;to see firsthand how guys get by in a mans world. I gotta tell you though,the world is pretty sexist. I figured that out real soon. It was kinda fun though;creating this male persona was kinda writing a book with the persona as my main character,and i let my imagination run free,i became one with my character. I rather think i played the part perfectly. 2-im not in my 30s. Whoever asked me how old i am was spot on. Im in my teens. The reason i dissapeared from nl(apart from wroters block)was cos i had exams(waec,neco,jamb). But now im done(well,almost done),but the point is im back and i think ill continue this story. Your reviews then were what kept me going. I dunno whether the ppl that read my stuff then are still here now,but i hope y'all will keep the reviews coming. Maedan,semid,scofield etc etc in particular
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by Atreus(f): 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2010
we thank god. Jamb was okay buh im not gonna see ma waec result until december or thereabouts. Btw,i remember u were writin a story,one of ur characters was edward(or sumn). How did that go?
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by Atreus(f): 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2010
okay. Next scene:
Claire,Eghosa and Miriam sat in the shade of the big orange tree in their front yard,playing a game of cards. James,the gateman walked up to them. "Miss Claire?",he called out. "Yeah?",she replied,looking up at him. "There's someone here to see you ma. He said his name is Owen",James replied. "Oh he wants to see her?",Eghosa said,getting a bit agitated and then continued;"I'm gonna go give that jerk a piece of my mind". "Cool down,Eghe. He's not worth it",Claire said. "Says who?",Eghosa asked. Claire rolled her eyes. "James,tell Owen that i don't want to see him",she said. James nodded and then left to do as she had told him. "I can't believe he had the nerve to come here. How dare he?",Eghosa asked. "I thought you were all for us settling our differences",Claire pointed out wryly. "That was yesterday,before i knew what happened",Egosa said and added,"Men are all dogs". "Speak for yourself",Miriam piped in. Eghosa had filled her in on what had happened between Claire and Owen(or at least what she thought had happened-Claire hadn't really given her any details the night before). "My man's great",Miriam added. "Your man's still a boy. Wait till he grows up",Eghosa said. Claire chuckled. "When he grows older,he's goingto be the same person he is now;kind,gentle,sweet,thoughtful. . He's gonna be all that and so much more. He's gonna be a wonderful man",Miriam said softly,her emotions shining in her eyes. Claire's smile dimmed as she saw that Miriam's feelings for Orisha were growing stronger with each passing day. Eghosa cleared her throat and asked,"So what are we gonna do all day?". "How bout a movie?",Miriam asked. "Sounds alright. Do you have any one in mind?",Egosa asked. "How bout the latest installment of twilight? Breaking dawn? I heard they're showing it at the cinemas",Miriam replied. "I dunno. . . ",Claire said with a shrug,and continued,"I don't really like all those vampire films". "And i do?",Miriam asked with a laugh and continued;"Honey,who cares about vampires? Taylor Lautner is shirtless all through that movie". They all laughed. "I should go check the times they're showing it",Miriam said a little later. "Okay. Hey Claire,it's almost time for the repeat episode of tinsel. You know we missed yesterday's episode",Eghosa said. "Oh yeah. I almost forgot. Let's go in",Claire said,and they did.
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by maedan(f): 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2010
Atreus:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Talk about a revelation!! Lol, I did wonder how a guy could write with such artless (as in simple and natural) sensitivity (a good thing when writing romance) but I would never have guessed Atreus was a gurl!! What does the username mean anyway?? Is it some Greek deity or superhero or something? Well, hope you do well in your exams, and it's great you came back (and confessed grin!). Will be following the story, too.
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by Atreus(f): 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2010
haha. . Dont take it personally. I had everyone fooled. You were the one who asked me how old i was,right? I think i write the way i do because of how old i am but i figure the way i write will mature as i grow older. My username's from Greek mythology. It's a sad story actually. See,Atreus was this guy whose wife was seduced by his brother,Thyestes. In retaliation,Atreus killed three of Thyestes' sons and served them to their father at a banquet. Thyestes then laid a curse on Atreus' house,which manifested itself quite bloodily in the next generation. Atreus himself was killed by Aegisthus,another son of Thyestes. Aegisthus was killed by Orestes,the son of his lover Clytemnestra,because Aegisthus and Clytemnestra had killed Clytemnestra's husband and Orestes' father,Agamemnon,who was. . If i keep going ill never stop. . Lol. Greek mythology fascinates me. So im wierd. Sue me. . Lol
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by maedan(f): 3:00am On Jun 29, 2010
Atreus:

haha. . Dont take it personally. I had everyone fooled. You were the one who asked me how old i was,right? I think i write the way i do because of how old i am but i figure the way i write will mature as i grow older. My username's from Greek mythology. It's a sad story actually. See,Atreus was this guy whose wife was seduced by his brother,Thyestes. In retaliation,Atreus killed three of Thyestes' sons and served them to their father at a banquet. Thyestes then laid a curse on Atreus' house,which manifested itself quite bloodily in the next generation. Atreus himself was killed by Aegisthus,another son of Thyestes. Aegisthus was killed by Orestes,the son of his lover Clytemnestra,because Aegisthus and Clytemnestra had killed Clytemnestra's husband and Orestes' father,Agamemnon,who was. . If i keep going ill never stop. . Lol. Greek mythology fascinates me. So im wierd. Sue me. . Lol

Naah, not weird, I'm a fan of the Greek mytho' myself, that's why I had a clue where the name was from. That's why, too, I almost believed you were a guy. That's the kind of name a guy would pick! Anyway hope you stick to your project and finish it this time around, it's always good to see a concluded tale!!
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by MyneWhite1(f): 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2010
Atreus:

we thank god. Jamb was okay buh im not gonna see ma waec result until december or thereabouts. Btw,i remember u were writin a story,one of your characters was edward(or sumn). How did that go?

The story has been concluded and published. It is available everywhere now both abroad and in Nigeria. Ask your book store for your copy today, lol. I look forward to more from you.

Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by hajiscojas(f): 8:09am On Nov 02, 2013
Please dnt punish me 2 much. Conclude ur story plz. Bn a silent reader
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by Culin(f): 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2013
its a nice piece of work but try to write each personz reply in the next line so ppl can easily read and not get confused..also try to space your work..
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by kiddakush(m): 12:21am On Nov 22, 2013
U sound like a pro in writing.......I still find it hard to believe dat u r still a teenager.......welldone.... more ink to ya pen....nd m begining to crush on u wink
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by carexy(f): 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
nice story....kudoz
Re: The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. by shyanaa: 7:18am On May 25, 2018
Nice piece

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Perfection / Writers' Checkmate / Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.