Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Armed Bandits Camp Bursted In Rikwa Zamfara State By Nigerian Troops. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Armed Bandits Camp Bursted In Rikwa Zamfara State By Nigerian Troops. (302 Views)

Big Python Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State By My Brother (Photos) / The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks / 10 Disgraceful Habits Displayed By Nigerian Policemen In Public Places (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Armed Bandits Camp Bursted In Rikwa Zamfara State By Nigerian Troops. by nex(m): 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
As part of the continuous efforts of making parts of the north western geo-political region of Nigeria free of the menace of cattle rustling, armed banditry and other criminal activities such as kidnapping, today, troops of 223 Battalion, 1 Division Nigerian Army, deployed at Bena, raided and destroyed suspected cattle rustlers and armed bandits camps in Zamfara State.

The raided camps were located at a forest in Rikwa village, Maru Local Government Area of Zamfara State. The troops recovered 3 local made pistols, 2 Dane Guns, 4 AK-47 magazines and 97 rounds of 7.62mm (Special) ammunition. They also recovered some stolen animals which include 147 cows, 432 sheep, 2 goats and a camel. The recovered livestock were handed over to local authority.

Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman
Acting Director Army Public Relations

Source:http://www.barbaric.com.ng/armed-bandits-camp-bursted-rikwa-zamfara-state-nigerian-troops/

(1) (Reply)

Naija! Let Us Love Ourselves! / Russia To Sell Nuclear Fuel To US. / Please Help, I Need To Renew My American Visa And Can't Remember Previous Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.