Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG (24724 Views)

This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians / Ekiti Lawmakers Incur Fayose’s Wrath For Visiting ‘foe’ / Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by Holla20(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
He shouldn't be afraid if he has not done anything wrong
I don't knw what these men were thinking, he probably has their password
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by Jok3r(m): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
Harbdulrasaq:
All Ekiti lawmakers at Okesa, Ado Ekiti to protest against harassment of Fayose by FG. They stand with Fayose.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-ekiti-lawmakers-protest-agaainst.html

the lion of ekiti has folowers
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by precious1967(m): 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
they ve to because fayose single handedly picked and sponsored them to be where dey are today. save ur daily needs. inbecile honourables
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by wealth123: 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
You are supporting a Governor who kept billions in his account while the workers are being owed months in salary arrears. Ekiti people are dying of hunger, while the Governor is keeping billions of public money.

lytech1:

doing that by BUBU show he is selfish and dont have the love of nigerians on his heart....
My man of the year(fayose),ride on ...Nigerians are behind you
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by ofwest47(m): 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
shameless supporters of Fayose at what cost of stomach infrastructure from the 4.7 billion Naira. You say your governor because of immunity his account containing laundered billions of Naira while the unpaid workers are writhing in pains should not be investigated very much unfortunate for these youth for lack of knowledge.
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by rrikado(m): 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
silly looters of ekiti state.I pity for ekiti people
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by double0seven(m): 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
speechless

don't even know what to say

are these ones assembly men. they are more like houseboys of Fayose, it's shameful to think that these are men and not boys....
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by ExInferis(m): 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
SeverusSnape:
It's heartwarming to know that Fayose has the support of most of his people, and that is what matters the most.

For the umpteenth time, The federal government can't do anything to Fayose.

Didnt you say the same thing about Dasuki, Metuh, FFK?

The fact that Fayoses account is now a block of ice is the government doing something to fayose.
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by Suntzung: 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
double0seven:
speechless

don't even know what to say

are these ones assembly men. they are more like houseboys of Fayose, it's shameful to think that these are men and not boys....
He probabily sponsor most of them using same morney he recieve, to avoid what happen to him during his last mandate,! PDP and monopoly are EQUAL.
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by SeverusSnape(m): 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
ExInferis:

Didnt you say the same thing about Dasuki, Metuh, FFK?

The fact that Fayoses account is now a block of ice is the government doing something to fayose.

Show me where I said such about the three people you listed or forever shut your hole up.

Those three do not hold any office.
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by bashydemy1: 11:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
Tolexander:
What about creating tension in the state and declaring state of emergency to remove him?

I guess that is the motive!
Exactly what OBJ first did them and install Olurin as the Governor
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by mikolo80: 1:09am On Jun 30, 2016
SeverusSnape:
It's heartwarming to know that Fayose has the support of most of his people, and that is what matters the most.

For the umpteenth time, The federal government can't do anything to Fayose.
is like you no de read constitution or you de fail aptitude test wella
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by mikolo80: 1:11am On Jun 30, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Funny enough. This are the only people who can remove Fayose from office, the EFCC and Buhari can't
wait till efcc start with them. Then you will know that as long as we embrace corruption en masse the president remains the alpha and the omega in Nigeria
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by mikolo80: 1:12am On Jun 30, 2016
Oche211:
Thieves supporting a thief since d inception of Nigerian democracy. Always quick to defend each other. 4rm the local governments to states nd the federal.
Executives to legislators nd judiciary, all we see are wicked nd greedy thieves. They only support what will favour them.
yet we never see saints come out to demand development or step down. Funny
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by mikolo80: 1:37am On Jun 30, 2016
lytech1:

doing that by BUBU show he is selfish and dont have the love of nigerians on his heart....
My man of the year(fayose),ride on ...Nigerians are behind you
when you become president be looking while idiot govnor is insulting you
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by ExInferis(m): 7:19am On Jun 30, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Show me where I said such about the three people you listed or forever shut your hole up.

Those three do not hold any office.

Don't mind me, i completely forgot you're mentally ill.
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by bisola99: 7:35am On Jun 30, 2016
My friend see dis useless set of animals! grin grin grin

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by SeverusSnape(m): 7:36am On Jun 30, 2016
ExInferis:

Don't mind me, i completely forgot you're mentally ill.
Same with you.
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by lytech1(m): 8:02am On Jun 30, 2016
mikolo80:
when you become president be looking while idiot govnor is insulting you
thats one good reasons why innocent citizen should face the consequence
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by mikolo80: 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
lytech1:

thats one good reasons why innocent citizen should face the consequence
you're not innocent if you voted for a foolish govnor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim G Ibrahim Involved In Accident. Photos / Anambra Lawyers Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Blame Him Over Ekwulobia Crises / Sierra Leone Mudslide: Obasanjo & Tony Elumelu Visit Victims In Hospital (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.