Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures (62618 Views)

Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos / White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo / Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Mintayo(m): 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
The Lady should better work on her self, for the sake of her marriage. It's only a committed man, a discipline and a God fearing man to do what this guy did.
Most husbands of fat women are not always faithful.
Hml to them.

1 Like

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by STENON(f): 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
Happy married life.
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
This is what i call...

OCCUPY

TILL

I

COME..

Guy, u try o

2 Likes

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by onatisi(m): 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
That lady look like the very rich man only child . The guy seems to be saying to himself ,I don hammer

1 Like

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by ArcIbrahim38(m): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
please don't post
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
grin grin u will make jest of me cry
Make jest of my bestir cheesy, no. I wont .
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by greggng: 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
I love fat people. You don't need foam at all
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by double0seven(m): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
who knows; could be that the lady is loaded or the fAmily is rich. Who knows. ...........you can't trust guys and their motives
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Able4christ(m): 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lokin good @ d 3&4 pix
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by bittertruthz: 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
toba400:
Remember this pre-wedding photos that broke the internet last month?The photos went viral and took the internet by storm, with many praising the proud groom for looking beyond the lady's stature, especially in this era of superficiality. Prince said he chose Abena because "She has a warm heart, caring, loving and above all God-fearing." He says he chased her for a year before she agreed to date him.

The happy couple finally tied the knot last weekend in Ghana.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/29/ghanaian-couple-whose-pre-wedding-photos-went-viral-finally-wed-photos/

i dont see anything wrong with this lady.
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
double0seven:
who knows; could be that the lady is loaded or the fAmily is rich. Who knows. ...........you can't trust guys and their motives
abi ooo. True love ko pseudo love ni.
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
ayoadeifee:
irrespective of how you look.
you will find love.
I think am talking to somebody

You mean you shocked
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Akinola660: 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
HateU2:
Chai!
No hope is lost ooo
Congrats ooo
Prettythicksme is not even like this oo

You mean they should just swap the name grin
[img]http://i./26BRJQZ3YE2pXxEqc.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by SAMBATLAN(m): 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
Sensitivbin777:
The guy is so polygamous grin
grin the guy still searching abi?
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
By their words u will know them in terms of size.
Chiccly:

l wish them love and happiness.

May their home be filled with children as they wish.

Happy marriage life.
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Valprof: 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
toba400:
Remember this pre-wedding photos that broke the internet last month?The photos went viral and took the internet by storm, with many praising the proud groom for looking beyond the lady's stature, especially in this era of superficiality. Prince said he chose Abena because "She has a warm heart, caring, loving and above all God-fearing." He says he chased her for a year before she agreed to date him.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/29/ghanaian-couple-whose-pre-wedding-photos-went-viral-finally-wed-photos/

omo ehh...dis guy go enjoy oo.see dat first pic
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by BISIXCLUSIVE: 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
I won't want to believe the guy is one of the gold diggers we are talking about shaa. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by goingape: 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
toba400:

the work of juju at hand, infact JUJU is a lucrative business.
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by ROZZAYY(f): 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
HML to them just wondering how they go take dey do 'the do'
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by RaptorX: 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
I don't understand why some folks are insuniating that the guy must have some ulterior motive for marrying a plus size lady. Some men just like chubby girls and maybe she is also a good person.

3 Likes

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
Akinola660:

You mean they should just swap the name grin [img]http://i./26BRJQZ3YE2pXxEqc.gif[/img]
Na u talk am oo cheesy
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by nextstep(m): 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
Eh... good for him. But I figured he might have thought "abeg, that slim girl you married has a 50% chance of turning fat after 2 years, so might as well marry her fat now and get used to it" grin

2 Likes

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Akinola660: 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
Sulemanmathew:
End time wife

This is serious ocheesy cheesy
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Akinaukwa: 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
True virtuous of a woman are found in her character and not in size. Congrats to them.

1 Like

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Elebiju: 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
Babe make i no lie ehnn,i fat pass her a lil bit.U want to see pinshure?
You may be nice, cute, big and beautiful but when I checked your profile, your personal text pissed me off and I think it is not good for your public image. You shouldn't call Nairaland a home for mad people, I know you're better than that please do the needful.
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Akinola660: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
HateU2:
Na u talk am oo cheesy

Smiles.....
It will be right peg in the right hole cheesy
[img]http://i./26BRNPVhJ0FbmTm4E.gif[/img]
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by jeje123(m): 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
My question is how could this guy satisfy this ground mother?

1 Like

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
I rather marry 2 SLIM LADIES than settle for this Keg of Gunpowder that will surely explode in the nearest future.

The Guy should be sued for attempting SUICIDE.
Who advised to embark on such a mission.. ?
HE will surely regret this.. .. . grin grin

Anyway, Happy Married Life 2u
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
Elebiju:
You may be nice, cute, big and beautiful but when I checked your profile, your personal text pissed me off and I think it is not good for your public image. You shouldn't call Nairaland a home for mad people, I know you're better than that please do the needful.
grin grin mmmmmmmmmm no comment and i am not changing d personal text.

2 Likes

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by ifeoluwasegun(m): 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
You sure say this one no b contract?
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
HateU2:
Make jest of my bestir cheesy, no. I wont .
Thank you oo,no go turn my pics to meme. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between This Twerking Bride And Her Excited Husband At Their Wedding. Photos / Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) / "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.