Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,276 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:02 PM

Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures (62562 Views)

Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos / White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo / Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by toba400: 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
Remember this pre-wedding photos that broke the internet last month?The photos went viral and took the internet by storm, with many praising the proud groom for looking beyond the lady's stature, especially in this era of superficiality. Prince said he chose Abena because "She has a warm heart, caring, loving and above all God-fearing." He says he chased her for a year before she agreed to date him.

The happy couple finally tied the knot last weekend in Ghana.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/29/ghanaian-couple-whose-pre-wedding-photos-went-viral-finally-wed-photos/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by ayoadeifee(f): 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
irrespective of how you look. you will find love. I think am talking to somebody

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by SeverusSnape(m): 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
Perfect couple.
Body size, Well, It matters to an extent, but not much.

What matters the most is - They both love each other smiley

I wish them conjugal bliss.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by toba400: 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
more

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
Chai!
No hope is lost ooo
Congrats ooo
Prettythicksme is not even like this oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by badassProdigy(m): 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
dis babe fat sha...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by prahcetomi(m): 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
oya pop and drink

2 Likes

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
HateU2:
Chai!
No hope is lost ooo
Congrats ooo
Prettythicksme is not even like this oo
Wetin u mean by i am not like her?i dont get. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
Wetin u mean by i am not like her?i dont get. cheesy
U no fat reach her nah cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
OK
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by ceeplus(m): 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
May this union be blesssed with a bom-boi and bom-girl.

May this couple live long more than Methuselah.

They shall stumble but will never fall.

May they live like their ancestors but may they never suffer like them.

May they live to see their children's children.

As the wall of Jericho fall so shall wealth fall upon them.

Iseeeeeee.............!!!!!!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
HateU2:
U no fat reach her nah cheesy
Babe make i no lie ehnn,i fat pass her a lil bit.U want to see pinshure?

1 Like

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Sensitivbin777(m): 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
The guy is so polygamous grin

9 Likes

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by asodeboyede(m): 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
capital asset shocked this guy is seeking dominion undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by rottable(m): 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
Happy for them
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Kaira333: 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
She should ask lepacious boss wetin she do to herself abeg. Dis one don pass fat joor
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Ayodejioak(m): 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
So happy for her, many that I know usually don't get this lucky lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Chiccly(f): 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
l wish them love and happiness.

May their home be filled with children as they wish.

Happy marriage life.

2 Likes

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
grin na this kin love I dey find oo
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Okijajuju1(m): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3903287_abena_jpegb53929c12c0136e1781ab68cddea7207

Big Girls are for Strong men only not little boys..

Happy married life to them both..

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by dheolexaone(f): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
May God bless the union
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by squarelead(m): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
There must be something behind this....... Well, the man might love it big.

3 Likes

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
Babe make i no lie ehnn,i fat pass her a lil bit.U want to see pinshure?
shocked shocked shocked
Pix or adonbilivt
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by CAPSLOCKED: 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
HOPE YOU CAN CARRY YOUR OWN CROSS AND FOLLOW JESUS WHEN THE SHOW SETS! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Coldfeet(f): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
kiss
Haters rie shi! angry (chop shit)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by greatness22(m): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
She's a beautiful lady

A lesson to all the guys; You can find true love from anywhere. *you get my point*

3 Likes

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Akinola660: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
HateU2:
shocked shocked shocked
Pix or adonbilivt
grin grin u will make jest of me cry
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Aromas: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
Here in Ilorin we call her Kunfaaaayakungrin
God bless your marriage.
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by sbabimbola(f): 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
wow!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between This Twerking Bride And Her Excited Husband At Their Wedding. Photos / Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) / "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.