Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

The Generous Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Generous Husband (439 Views)

I Am Beginning To Think Yoruba Men Are The Most Generous / LADIES Choose One (A Stingy Faithful Husband Or A Generous Cheating Husband). / Christmas Gifts For Nairalanders by generous sponsor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Generous Husband by Prime2cute(m): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
THE GENEROUS HUSBAND I was in a large hall having a meeting with my colleagues. While the meeting was going on, a phone rang from the point allocated for charging phones. One of us quickly went to answer the call. He activated the speaker; and we could hear the caller's voice clearly. It seems the caller is my colleague's wife. The following conversation ensued between them. CALLER: Hello honey, are you still at the meeting? MAN: Yes. But we are about rounding up. CALLER: Honey, l just came across that designer l told you about last week. Can you believe the amount is just #150,000? I wanted to ask if l can buy it since your ATM is with me. MAN: Sure you can CALLER: Thank you honey. Also honey, they also sell designer shoes. You still have much money in your account. The cost is just #95,000. Can l buy it?. MAN: ofcourse you can! CALLER: Thank you honey! You are such a caring loving darling MAN: that's ok. CALLER: Honey..........., MAN: Yes! CALLER: I dont know how to say this; but do you know that sport car l told you about? MAN: Yes CALLER: Good. Can you believe they have almost sold all of them. Its remaining just one. And it is exactly my favourite colour. The price is just 2.5million. You still have close to 2.7 million in your account. Honey, if we dont buy it now, we wont be able to buy it again. Can l buy it pleasesssssssssss!!!! MAN. Ofcourse you can CALLER: Thank you honey. You are such a wonderful generous darling. MAN: And you are such a wonderful wife He dropped the call and then turned to see all of us staring at him with uttermost surprise. Even my boss couldn't help but to marvel. When he saw the way we were staring at him, he picked the phone and said something that paralysed me. "Please, who is the owner of this phone"? It was then l realise it was my phone. And the caller was my wife. I fainted. When l woke up, the doctor said l have been in coma for seven months. Someone should please advise. How do l deal with this woman?
Re: The Generous Husband by obiorathesubtle: 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
grin I'm laughing like a mad man for here..

(1) (Reply)

Snoopy Or Not? / Signs That You Are Dating A Boy - Omoboriowo's Blog / Can J Late A Gal You Hardly Know Spend The Night In Your House??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.