Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Story: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl (+18) - Season 1 Episode 15&16 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl (+18) - Season 1 Episode 15&16 (973 Views)

A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) / Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV / Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Season 8. " The Game Of Love" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl (+18) - Season 1 Episode 15&16 by multiplepages: 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
Bimpe: hurry up to get the money and let me start leaving
Me:******smiled*********
BIMPE: why smiling dear, did I say anything funny?
ME:****i looked straight into her eyes and said to her******* Adebimpe, you are not getting a single kobo from me. Bimpe: ****was shocked and restless*** Abeg if na joke, just stop am abeg…..
Bimpe:, if na joke, u better stop am ME: **i looked at her straight face****, just kidding dear. I only want to study ur “anger management”.

BIMPE: better. So how are we moving?, I’m set already.
ME: I thought of something, banks don’t resolve debit issue in a day. So let me call akin, *****i picked my fone, made a fake call as I distance myself a bit from bimpe to avoid Bleepup

************ “ok akin, thanks bro. I will come there with segun to get it right away”, then I HUNG up… BIMPE: hmmmm, those promise and fail friends you have abi? ME: no dear, Akin is not like that, he is a good guy unlike segun. He is so nice dear. So let me call segun to inform him. BIMPE: ok, go ahead and do the calling. *****i picked my fone, dialled segun’s number.

I told him we should meet at akin’s place that morning to get the money**** ME: bimpe, I’m going to miss you dear BIMPE: me too ME: when next are we seeing? BIMPE: whenever u are ready to finance the journey. But this time, u will send TO and FRO money to avoid another delay.

ME: ok dear. *****i moved closer to her,grabbed her head and kiss her again, she responded and reciprocated. I whispered into her ear, “I want to feel you one more time baby”. She resisted at first. When she saw my frowned face. She came over to me, and said BIMpE: but why do u like sex dis much? ME: Its not like that, I just don’t like to be rejected when I needed something. BIMPE: do u truly love me? ME: yes off course BIMPE: then why the rush? *********i knew bimpe is not giving in this time, so I started calling her sweet names, tell her sweet words, reminded her of how I loved her, how we will run our home when married. BIMPE: then why don’t u propose to me and engage me? ME: you know this is the first time of our meeting, all my proposing plan is still our next meeting, I want to make it a surprise to you.

Click here to continue reading;

https://multiplepage..com.ng/2016/06/story-adebimpe-facebook-girl-18-season_29.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To My People! / Come And See This Ooool. / Must See: Women Has 5 Advantages Of Being Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.