Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Network Marketing As A Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Network Marketing As A Career (434 Views)

How Can I Start A Career In Academics? / Steps To Building A Career In Human Resources In Nigeria / Differences Between Pyramid Schemes & Referral Or Network Marketing Or MLM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Network Marketing As A Career by ayosco2008(m): 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
NETWORK MARKETING!! Many people hear these words and get to have bad impression about it... But in d real sense we network everyday. In fact we do networking in virtually all we do in our daily life..

Network marketing is NOT a get rich quick scheme, it is not an investment scheme, a pyramid scheme or a way of using other people..

Network marketing is a relationship building, information sharing, leveraging, team-building, learning leadership and financial freedom.

You get to see your friend in a nice t-shirt.. U ask him where he got it and he refers you to the place.. You go on to get the shirt, your friend has just got involved in network marketing.. The sad news is he did it for free.. Yea I mean for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DOING NETWORK MARKETING ON A PROFFESIONAL BASIS AND ARE MAKING BIG MONEY OUTTA IT. INFACT NETWORK MARKETING HAS THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF MILLIONAIRES AFTER PROFESSIONAL SPORTS(DO UR RESEARCH). NETWORK MARKETING HAS MADE PEOPLE REALISED THIER BIGGEST DREAMS

People are stuck in thier collar jobs or some in the search of these collar jobs. They keep doing this all round the year and still earn little not enough to give them the financial freedom dey crave for..

Just as every profession needs u to be a professional in it for u to be successful in your career, same goes with NETWORK MARKETING!! You need to be a professional in network marketing to be successful in it..

A great man once said 'learn learn learn learn and learn until the L in learn disappears and u start earning'.. Success in network marketing isn't about luck or good timing. It's about getting the right skills

Send me a message or contact me on 08099817737(whatsapp)/ 07031231745 if u wish to learn more or join me in this very lucrative buisness..
Get yourself empowered.. Come learn d professionalism in network marketing.. Come give yourself financial freedom you have always craved for. Come join a team of great leaders with great vision!!

(1) (Reply)

See How I Consumed New Products And Got Paid In Thousands Every Month Non-stop / Urgent Vacancy At ENUGU / Pls Rate My New Site With Original Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.