Stats: 3,147,798 members, 7,798,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Banky W Slams A Fan On Twitter, Calls Him A Bigger Fool (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Slams A Fan On Twitter, Calls Him A Bigger Fool (photo) (495 Views)

Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same / Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens / Tboss Slams A Troll Over Her Father's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Banky W Slams A Fan On Twitter, Calls Him A Bigger Fool (photo) by HFMagazine: 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
Banky W took time to reply a fan on Twitter, who accused him of refusing to marry a poor girl from a poor background.

I overheard you that, you can't marry a normal person "A girl from poor or Low background" if you truly said that, you are a big fool!!!” - @Omoalhaja9 tweeted at BankyW.

Without skipping a beat Banky W replied, “I didn't... but you're a bigger fool for jumping to conclusions, believing everything you hear & tweeting me this crap

https:///kHbvMTXpja June 28, 2016

Bank W had no chill on this one!

More E gist on HF Magazine : www.hfmagazineonline.com

Re: Banky W Slams A Fan On Twitter, Calls Him A Bigger Fool (photo) by Swissheart(f): 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
Smh
Re: Banky W Slams A Fan On Twitter, Calls Him A Bigger Fool (photo) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
And they are both fools for acting childishundecided
Re: Banky W Slams A Fan On Twitter, Calls Him A Bigger Fool (photo) by olatunjithomas(m): 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
that guy self dey provoke ooooo. shuuuu
wetin com be hm own. I tire oooo.
Re: Banky W Slams A Fan On Twitter, Calls Him A Bigger Fool (photo) by vislabraye(m): 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
The guy don already curse am

Terry Apala Gives Away #100,000 In His #champagneshowergiveaway / Benue Upcoming Act, John Inas Finally Released By The Police / Davido Having Fun In A Plane -------- VIDEO

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6