Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth. (3211 Views)

10 Most Terrifying Places On Earth / Photographer Travels From Yakutsk To Oymyakon, The Coldest Village On Earth / Amazing Pictures From Bolivia : Where Earth Meets The Sky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth. by AjaraEwuro: 11:34am On Sep 05, 2009
Who else beleives this?
Re: Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth. by darkroll(m): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2009
Dubai is congested and noisy , heaven is not meant to be like that .
Re: Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth. by Riskie(f): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2009
Dubai is nice to look at and that's about it.

1 Like

Re: Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth. by Davedavy: 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2009
yeah nice place,but far from Heaven on earth.
Re: Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth. by dinggle: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2009
He who says Dubai is heaven on earth has no idea what heaven is like, i dont blame the person sha, afterall u have to die first before going to heaven.

* Women will not be forced to cover the hair in heaven,
* Men will not own women like properties in heaven.
* Men will not be required to verbally say i divorce u thrice to a woman for divorce to be successful
* Men will have better duties in heaven rather than protecting their wives p*SSY
* Africans will not be called negros in heaven.
* Africans will not scam arabs in heaven.
* Africans will not be pursued and asked to live or locked up indefinitely in heaven.

Dubai is just a developed city like any other country in the gulf, those who call dubai heaven, have not seen anything or been any where, I implore them not to rush into speedy conclusion before
visiting other countries otherwise in their head there might be more than 10 heavens presently on earth, whereas heaven as we knw it is One!.
Re: Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth. by blackspade(m): 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2009
Dubai is fake. I'd much rather be in Beirut, Casablanca, or Algiers. cool
Re: Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2009
one man's meat,
Re: Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth. by AjaraEwuro: 4:55am On Sep 06, 2009
Nigerians beefing as usual - Dubai - a place with the best of everything:

The only 7 star hotel in the world is in Dubai

The largest shopping mall in the world is in Dubai

The largest and biggest water fountain in the world is in Dubai - bigger than the one in Las Vegas

The tallest building in the world is in Dubai

The longest metro line in the world is being built in Dubai - 45 km-

The best and largest airport in the world is in Dubai

A place where their money talks- to provide amenities of world class standard- who says Dubai is fake?

A place where money makes sence - a place where money is used the way it should be - a place where everyone should visit.
Re: Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth. by noblegas2(m): 9:13am On Sep 07, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
See Dubai & ,
Re: Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth. by blackspade(m): 9:28am On Sep 07, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

Nigerians beefing as usual - Dubai - a place with the best of everything:

The only 7 star hotel in the world is in Dubai

The largest shopping mall in the world is in Dubai

The largest and biggest water fountain in the world is in Dubai - bigger than the one in Las Vegas

The tallest building in the world is in Dubai

The longest metro line in the world is being built in Dubai - 45 km-

The best and largest airport in the world is in Dubai

A place where their money talks- to provide amenities of world class standard- who says Dubai is fake?

A place where money makes sence - a place where money is used the way it should be - a place where everyone should visit.

Dubai is fake, the city has no soul at all. It's like a Las Vegas on steroids. I'd much rather be somewhere in the Maghreb. Sooner or later its going to revert back to it's natural state: barren desert. It's gonna collapse under its own debt. By the way, not all of what you said above is factual.
Re: Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth. by leye1234(m): 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2009
@blackspade, no disrespect my brotha. Is your country or even your village half as good or developed as DUBAI. Why don't we give credit where credit is due? grin
Re: Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth. by AjaraEwuro: 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2009
@Blackspade

Which one is not factual? Tell me and I will let you know that living in America is not where the world ends, to some of us, its just where the world starts - there better places all over the place, especially in the so called desert - you said everything in Dubai is fake? that just shows you have never been there - i am waiting for you to show me which of the things I wrote about Dubai is false.
Re: Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth. by MrCrackles(m): 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2009
Topic and Poster. . .
Bullcrap!
Re: Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth. by nezerst(f): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2009
Jobless!!
Re: Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth. by AjaraEwuro: 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2009
Crack head

The person who comment on a bull crap topic is totally a slowpoke, an slowpoke and a non entity. Crackles- u are realy a slowpoke.
Re: Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth. by MrCrackles(m): 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

Crack head
The person who comment on a bull crap topic is totally a slowpoke, an slowpoke and a non entity.
Oh there you go again, old ass mofo
You get a life and stop consitituting a nuisance. . .
I am less than half your age and you are about 45 shocked grin
Shameful Gnome!
Re: Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth. by AjaraEwuro: 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2009
Crackhead - I am realy glad you know that you are not my age and u are not fit to untie my slippers or even lick the ground i walk on.

Go and self-service yourself until your hair goes bald- you may reply, but I am not in the mood to reply you back - you are just another cyber fly, an idiot with no known address and a moda fu cking fool and a non entity- get an address first and then people can recognise you in life.,
Re: Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth. by blackspade(m): 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2009
"Best" is clearly an opinion, your opinion does not make Dubai's airport the best in the world.

U dey jobless. Praising another mans land, [size=16pt]f'ckin pathetic![/size]
Re: Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth. by MrCrackles(m): 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2009
blackspade:
U dey jobless. Praising another mans land, [size=16pt]f'ckin pathetic![/size]
GBOSA! grin cheesy
cool
Re: Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth. by AjaraEwuro: 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2009
hisses at the buffonery of both goons-

jobless you said? Some of us dont need to drop a sweat to make a living. So, your notion of joblessness speaks how empty and dis illusioned about life you are.
Re: Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth. by MrCrackles(m): 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

jobless you said? Some of us dont need to drop a sweat to make a living. So, your notion of joblessness speaks how empty and dis illusioned about life you are.
Mr Ajara don vex. . . . tongue
Will you shut the fuc.k up and go back to bed. . .
Old ass banger! grin
Re: Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth. by bluespice(f): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2009
dinggle:

He who says Dubai is heaven on earth has no idea what heaven is like, i dont blame the person sha, afterall u have to die first before going to heaven.

* Women will not be forced to cover the hair in heaven,
* Men will not own women like properties in heaven.
* Men will not be required to verbally say i divorce u thrice to a woman for divorce to be successful
* Men will have better duties in heaven rather than protecting their wives p*SSY
* Africans will not be called negros in heaven.
* Africans will not scam arabs in heaven.
* Africans will not be pursued and asked to live or locked up indefinitely in heaven.

Dubai is just a developed city like any other country in the gulf, those who call dubai heaven, have not seen anything or been any where, I implore them not to rush into speedy conclusion before
visiting other countries otherwise in their head there might be more than 10 heavens presently on earth, whereas heaven as we knw it is One!.

if u dont know nuffin about a place, sincerely do yourself a favour n keep ur ignorance to urself

that said, those that said dubai has no pulsing soul are right
i live there n i know
sure err thang's beautiful to look at, but that's about it
Re: Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth. by Borat1: 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2009
I wont live in an arab country. Just take the money and scram! I could live in their 7star motel though! grin
Re: Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth. by bluespice(f): 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2009
the fella that said the ONLY 7 star hotel is in dubai needs to get his facts checked,
there is one in abudhabi also - Emirates Palace Hotel its a sprawling beauty b.t.w wink

borat, ill take ur calling the burj al arab a motel a typo smiley
Re: Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth. by MrCrackles(m): 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2009
~Borat~:

I wont live in an arab country. Just take the money and scram! I could live in their 7star motel though! grin
U having a giraffe right?
Re: Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth. by blackspade(m): 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

Obviously.

Thanks for finally admitting your joblessness. . . . . but "making a living" off the state is nothing to brag about. Get off the dole! angry
Re: Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth. by FBS: 8:40am On Sep 08, 2009
@topic: NO!

dubai is dubai. End of. . .nothing over special.
Re: Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth. by noblegas2(m): 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth. by Borat1: 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2009
Oink! Y'all please cut me some slack. grin
Was joking. . .
Re: Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth. by AjaraEwuro: 11:15am On Sep 09, 2009
@bluespice

Just because you live in a place doesnt mean you know jerk about the place. You tried to disprove the fact that the only 7 star hotel in the world is in dubai - there is no arguing with you, it just shows how ignorant you are- just do a search on google, and you will see the need to do a plastic surgery to hide your face in shame.

You live in Dubai, so, what other thing have you dis proved? Miss Dubai - you can live in a hole in dubai- which of those places have you been to? Learn not to talk to people anyhow- if you live in dubai doesnt mean you are the sheikh of dubai with knowledge to everything about Dubai. Loud mouth mistress.
Re: Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth. by deevuu(m): 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2009
i wonder y y'll are swearing and cursing, its not that dubai is ur fatherland, or summin, its just a place and a fine place at that, me id just tink its a place wer u go, shop and unwind, and go bak home, and mos def not heaven,
Re: Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth. by rubi(f): 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2009
My sister recently traveled to that place she said it is very nice but not compared to heaven, heaven the bible said eye have not seen ear have not heard that which the lord prepared for them that love him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Denmark Visa / How To Write Letter Of Explanation (LOE) For Your Visa Application / How Much Could It Cost To Process A US Visa When One Has Been Sent An Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.