Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:25 AM

Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? (20828 Views)

What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / See What This Girl Posted Just To Get Like On Facebook / End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
Oahray:
Yes na.

Wait o... Like in what way?

Love, crush or maybe infatuation undecided
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by rosieluv(f): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
donbenedict:
ur own sef is even worse.. u like someone yet u feel he doesn't like u bak? Are u a professor in Psychology?
hehehehehehehehe he knws i lyk him n he sed it ws mutual buh he dznt show it
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
rosieluv:

my dear v bin ill for sometime naw,na evn for sick bed i tk vote for missNL sef
awww...big sis sorry i wish i had ur number..so so sorry..i will give you a shout out on my diary todaywink..get well soon
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Oahray: 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
KnightRod:
I feel the need to like another person for whatever reason is fleeting..

It makes no sense. We were all born single, we should remain single.

the need... is fleeting? What do you mean sir?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
Enahi:
I think I like someone on Nairaland but I don't think I can have him, he is someone most ladies would want to have and be with so my liking him is totally out of it. I don't like men that all ladies want to have, it' destroys the uniqueness of the.

Do you have someone you like or have a crush on here, mind revealing the person's moniker? Do you take your likeness for someone here serious or do you suppress the feeling and likeness?
Sure I have someone I like. She's kind of cool but can't reveal her moniker.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ForeverYoung197(f): 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
Enahi:

No I have so many of them that has sent me pm and I didn't reply.

Oh yeah. Men's normal job is to send pm to the ladies. As of the moment, I have no one to pin point. I will keep searching til I find that one.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
youngest85:
I love etisalat

Huh?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
makydebbie:
whisper make i hear am?grin
I'd rather notcry
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by rosieluv(f): 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
makydebbie:
awww...big sis sorry i wish i had ur number..so so sorry..i will give you a shout out on my diary todaywink..get well soon
awwwn thanks dear
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by donbenedict(m): 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
rosieluv:

hehehehehehehehe he knws i lyk him n he sed it ws mutual buh he dznt show dat he actually does lyk me.
continue liking him eh, the lord is absolutely your strength. grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
ireneony:
Tell me his name

No I can't sad
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by KnightRod(m): 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
Oahray:
the need... is fleeting? What do you mean sir?
sooner or later, the liker would realise the likee isn't as good as induced emotions have amplified the likee..

That should cause the affection/like to fleet or you may say, die abruptly.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lipsrsealed
Talk jorcheesy
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Oahray: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
Enahi:

Love, crush or maybe infatuation undecided
em... *scratches head* What of simple admiration?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by rosieluv(f): 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
Enahi:

How did you get to know the feeling ain't mutual? Perhaps you should let him know how you feel.
he knows dat already
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ireneony(f): 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
Enahi:

No I can't sad
why?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
DeeTus:
Sure I have someone I like. She's kind of cool but can't reveal her moniker.

Hmmmmmm..... why are y'all afraid to reveal the person's moniker?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
embarassed *whispers* its a secret
AirSultan:
Talk jorcheesy
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Oahray: 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Oh yeah. Men's normal job is to send pm to the ladies. As of the moment, I have no one to pin point. I will keep searching til I find that one.
seriously?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by rosieluv(f): 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
donbenedict:
continue liking him eh, the lord is absolutely your strength. grin
life is too short to b likin some1 dat doesnt lyk u bak,heheehehehehehehe
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
ireneony:
why?

I will cry if I should reveal the moniker and hate myself for itit cry
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
I don't just like you, I love you... smiley

Yes, You kiss
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
Enahi:

Gurl, lol, why do you always attract desperate losers?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
Enahi:

Enahi:

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by donbenedict(m): 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
rosieluv:

life is too short to b likin some1 dat doesnt lyk u bak,heheehehehehehehe
ehen now u are reasoning straight.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ForeverYoung197(f): 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
Oahray:
seriously?

Its true. Men just send pm randomly. Don't tell me you never did? undecided
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by rosieluv(f): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
makydebbie:
so aw v u bin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by donbenedict(m): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
AirSultan:
Talk jorcheesy
u wey babe like, u come dey form boze for am.. grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ForeverYoung197(f): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Yes, You kiss

Oh another cute on the loose wink
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by PrincessAnna: 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Yes, You kiss
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ikombe: 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
I like many people undecided

Twaci
Gracito
Ivyy
And the op undecided

Thats how i role tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. / Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.