Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? (21031 Views)

What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / See What This Girl Posted Just To Get Like On Facebook / End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by TheSociopath(m): 10:58am On Jul 08, 2016
I don't know why I like VickyRotex. Her monicker maybe? Perhaps... Then there's Skarlett whom I'm crushing on. And then there's Estharfabian, whose beauty is classy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by VickyRotex(f): 11:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
TheSociopath:
I don't know why I like VickyRotex. Her monicker maybe? Perhaps... Then there's Ska.rlett whom I'm crushing on. And then there's Esth.arfabian, whose beauty is classy.

smiley smiley
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by abbeyboy2o15(m): 11:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
demiladegold:
crushing on you..... yes you kiss
crushing ko
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
Tell him 1st angry
rosieluv:
yeah i also lyk smone on nl buh i guess d feeling aint mutual
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ohasoup9(m): 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ashawo
Enahi:
I think I like someone on Nairaland but I don't think I can have him, he is someone most ladies would want to have and be with so my liking him is totally out of it. I don't like men that all ladies want to have, it' destroys the uniqueness of the man.

Do you have someone you like or have a crush on here, mind revealing the person's moniker? Do you take your likeness for someone here serious or do you suppress the feeling and likeness?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Horlahniyi(m): 6:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
[quote author=Enahi post=47042484]I think I like someone on Nairaland but I don't think I can have him, he is someone most ladies would want to have and be with so my liking him is totally out of it. I don't like men that all ladies want to have, it' destroys the uniqueness of the man.

Do you have someone you like or have a crush on here, mind revealing the person's moniker? Do you take your likeness for someone here serious or do you suppress the feeling and likeness? #Kontinue undecided
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
Enahi:
I think I like someone on Nairaland but I don't think I can have him, he is someone most ladies would want to have and be with so my liking him is totally out of it. I don't like men that all ladies want to have, it' destroys the uniqueness of the man.

Do you have someone you like or have a crush on here, mind revealing the person's moniker? Do you take your likeness for someone here serious or do you suppress the feeling and likeness?
I don tell u nor dey show us ya bayard,,,na ya front me personaly wan see
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
ireneony:
Tell me his name
you wanna still dat from the poor little girlow common dat gonna be rude of you,,,u know that!!!
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
makydebbie:
yea i do...i told him..no big deal!wink
na lie,,,,u did know him!!!
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
rosieluv:
yeah i also lyk smone on nl buh i guess d feeling aint mutual
say it name or we match you
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
sinaj:
E no go pass Seun wey she like or Lalasticlala sad

Any I think I liiiiiiiiiiiiiike... kiss kiss

Yes you, you knw ur self wink
eh eh
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by sinaj(f): 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
Martin124:
eh eh
how are u
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by fyxboss(m): 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
She is

Aderola15
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Tomjazzy2: 3:41am On Mar 01, 2017
I have only liked Gurgle. She was most civil, polite, and articulate in all our convos

Where she ran off to is still a mystery tho undecided
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by TeejayMaya(m): 5:13am On Mar 01, 2017
I use to crush and like rosieluv but since she snubbed me, me sef lock up and moved on lipsrsealed lol
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 01, 2017
sinaj:
how are u
I dey eee how ya side na
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 01, 2017
ForeverYoung197:
Still searching grin hard to find someone that will like you back. tongue

C'mon girl, dtz superstitious believe.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by rosieluv(f): 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
TeejayMaya:
I use to crush and like rosieluv but since she snubbed me, me sef lock up and moved on lipsrsealed lol
lol i dont believe that
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by rosieluv(f): 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
Martin124:
say it name or we match you
been long,cant even remember the person again
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by RazaqMB(m): 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
DebbieSean kiss
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
rosieluv:

been long,cant even remember the person again
hahahah story!! I hear you,,,
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nobody like me ba issoryt
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by TeejayMaya(m): 11:26am On Mar 05, 2017
Na true na, I don't like to stress myself nor prolong issue so I just bone. My life is easy just like Mr Eazi

Hope u're doing cool and fine sha?

rosieluv:

lol i dont believe that
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
I_like_Lilyqueeny
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
sinaj:
how are u
am fine oo,,,nd u?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by sinaj(f): 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
Martin124:
am fine oo,,,nd u?
am fine fine too

Happy sunday
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
sinaj:
am fine fine too
Happy sunday
same to you ooo,,,I wan eat rice ooo,,,
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by sinaj(f): 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
Martin124:
same to you ooo,,,I wan eat rice ooo,,,
for where u see rice. We dey fast today jare!

After all na lent period we dey
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
sinaj:
for where u see rice. We dey fast today jare!

After all na lent period we dey
hahahahah see lie for inside lent again,,,ok na when I con thief dat pot na u know say hungry dey town!!!
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Pearlyakin(m): 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
I like twaci.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by DebbieSean(f): 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
RazaqMB:
DebbieSean kiss
Omo lo n kesi *winks Howdy?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by RazaqMB(m): 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
DebbieSean:

Omo lo n kesi *winks Howdy?
grin doing good love.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nwaka Ibeya Is The Lady With The Biggest Boobs In Nigeria Right Now (see Photos) / There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips / Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.