Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,012 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:26 AM

Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) (36279 Views)

Pastor Esther Neji Raped And Murdered In Cross River / 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In Kebbi (Photos) / The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
Where is this World going to? So many psychos, some people are worse than animals. I pray the perpetrators are caught soon
Re: Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) by olusheye2(m): 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
Such a wicked deed by heartless beings... Lord pls have mercy on this Nation!!!
Re: Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) by amtaken(f): 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
This wickedness is beyond name-checking.

Gush!
Re: Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) by jeffchinedu(m): 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
This is wickedness to d highest order
Re: Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) by Godblessaplus1(m): 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ouch!

RIP.. God make the killer of dis man hv no peace
Re: Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) by greatness22(m): 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
pretty16:
OMG. May God those who did this to the man.
My dear, seems you omitted a word. Just try and correct it
Re: Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
Couldn't even go and look at the pic when my friends told me.. Sighs!!
Re: Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) by kettle84(m): 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ekiti ,Ogun and Ibadan you three need to slow down on this matter, money is not made by killing people but by hard work.

1 Like

Re: Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lord hv merci shocked shocked
Re: Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) by adetes: 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
this is serious, God save us in this country. ritualist again
Re: Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) by experimentist: 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
Allahu Akbar Kabir. Na who gather mind do this kain thing. dark hearted and cold hearted souls
Re: Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) by Trini45: 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
udondeymadt:
damn. mortal Kombat. fatality.
and you think that was funny?? Kids on nairaland tho
Re: Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) by icybeth(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
End time crime. What a wicked world we are living!
Re: Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) by cleansystem(m): 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
Even the devil hasn't murdered in cold blood like this. it's very unfair.
Re: Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
SAMBATLAN:
God
what is this one saying sef! God I beg jare, Let thy kingdom come now thank you lord.

Amen.
Re: Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) by nnalove(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
Tired of saying rip to d dead pls is time to reverse d case pls just come back Nd fight, kill who killed simple.
Re: Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) by lalababy(f): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
may those people never see good in their life
Re: Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) by lammylam(f): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Chai... Ekiti State.

First of all they elected a tout from amongst the so-called thousands of Professors in your state to be their Governor.

They are officially a burden to the rest of the Nation as they are the POOREST state in Nigeria.

Their over bloated civil service (which is the highest employer of labor in the wretched state) has not been paid in over 5 Months.

The Doctors in the State have been on strike now for over 3 Months.

I am not shocked by this news at all..

Ekiti State is going down hard and fast..

bro u not in ekiti state so pls don't talk that way
is Ekiti state the only state oweing?

and is ekiti state the only state things like this occur

pls and I don't know which part the guy is ooo but for where I dey stay no such things as unrest and killings
Re: Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) by macaranta(m): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
Speechless...just speechless.
Re: Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) by cruz419(m): 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
Wat,, some people get mind oo,, how can a fellow human being in is right sense do dis,, Wen no be doll baby GOD have mercy on ur children ooo!
Re: Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) by Taiyescott(m): 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ewwwwww, and someone wil cum and say d world aint ending, awon eleribu!
Re: Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) by Spells(m): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
Horrible and terrible... Humanity no longer exist in Nigeria.... This is me weeping for Nigeria...
Re: Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) by SAMBATLAN(m): 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
Onyochejohn:
what is this one saying sef! God I beg jare, Let thy kingdom come now thank you lord.

Amen.
good for you
Re: Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) by olaolaking: 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
Msn4barca:
Chesus

What an horrible death.

May God help us.

RIP MAN.
Are you joking?
Re: Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) by Okijajuju1(m): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
lammylam:

bro u not in ekiti state so pls don't talk that way
is Ekiti state the only state oweing?

and is ekiti state the only state things like this occur

pls and I don't know which part the guy is ooo but for where I dey stay no such things as unrest and killings

Ekiti is not the only state owing, but Ekiti is currently the poorest state in Nigeria with the least IGR.. #FACT!
Re: Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) by StoneLucifer: 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
What has this man done to deserve this type of death.Nigerians are becoming more brutal &desperately devilish under this government.There is no longer fear of GOD in hearts of man.Wonders shall never end..
Re: Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) by MrCork: 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Aminat508:
According to a Facebook user Aanu Albert Aluko who posted the picture this morning.

He reported that the amputated body was found at OJIDO area of the State capital, Ado Ekiti. He also said there are a lot of insecurity, kidnapping, Hunger and unrest currently in the state.

Can we also blame Fayose or Buhari for this?

See his photo below

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/06/so-sadman-brutally-murdered-in-ekiti.html?m=0

^^^^kaiiiiii see boooooobsi cheesy
Re: Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) by yakubuadeiza(m): 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
Holy cunt.....
Re: Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) by Aremu01(m): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
Yee.... This is really disturbing
Re: Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) by notoriousbabe: 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
Yoruba and ritual
sharaaaaaap
Re: Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) by bbjummy: 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
My little town turning into a scarecrow. How can one run back to Ekiti for safety from the hands of BH? Ekiti which way na?
Re: Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) by bbjummy: 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
My little town turning into a scarecrow. How can one run back to Ekiti for safety from the hands of BH? Ekiti which way na? RIP to the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thieves Cry As Victim Forgives And Preaches To Them In Taraba (pics) / Club Manager Sodomises Teenage Players In Lagos - Claims He Only Raped 3 / Nigerian Fraudsters Jailed Over £610k Fraud In The U.K - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.