Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Dear Nigerian Job Interviewers, Please Stop Stressing Us - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear Nigerian Job Interviewers, Please Stop Stressing Us (19479 Views)

4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job / Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures / My Experience In The Nigerian Job Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nigerian Job Interviewers, Please Stop Stressing Us by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 30, 2016
engrhorla:

No 11 kee me finish grin grin grin

Dis Op don finish me

But wait o

Pix of u laffin & cryin or aidonbilivit

See me in camera for that grin grin grin
Re: Dear Nigerian Job Interviewers, Please Stop Stressing Us by Serial: 9:12am On Jun 30, 2016
How to Get The Best Staff To Work For You
You don't need to take a course in Psychology to be able to identify a perfect candidate. All you need to do get the best staff is this linkhttp://cpnetng..com.ng/2016/06/how-to-get-best-staff-to-work-for-you.html.
Re: Dear Nigerian Job Interviewers, Please Stop Stressing Us by engrhorla(m): 11:39am On Jun 30, 2016
dazzle101:

See me in camera for that grin grin grin

Why not let us meet under d mango tree? grin
Re: Dear Nigerian Job Interviewers, Please Stop Stressing Us by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
engrhorla:

Why not let us meet under d mango tree? grin

Sorry no mango tree here grin grin

Btw "see me in camera" meant meet me one on one for the pic u wanted to see...
Re: Dear Nigerian Job Interviewers, Please Stop Stressing Us by lopzy(f): 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
Imagine asking a chemical engineer questions like, what are your strengths and weakness?. Wetin we want use that one do? They ought to ask practical question from my point of view
Re: Dear Nigerian Job Interviewers, Please Stop Stressing Us by colli247(m): 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
izzou:
Na so
what is wrong with them I do not naija interview
Re: Dear Nigerian Job Interviewers, Please Stop Stressing Us by engrhorla(m): 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
dazzle101:

Sorry no mango tree here grin grin

Btw "see me in camera" meant meet me one on one for the pic u wanted to see...

Oya 'are where you?!'
Chei God!

I mean where are u? Coz am ready to see u in camera, vision, etc

Oya now
Re: Dear Nigerian Job Interviewers, Please Stop Stressing Us by Mpyaw: 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
Re: Dear Nigerian Job Interviewers, Please Stop Stressing Us by MrImole: 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
topeontop:
11. When the interviewer that was cracking jokes with you doesn’t get back to you.
Where is the loyalty?

Who knows the source of the pictures of that man with tears?
I've been seeing his pictures for a while now.
Re: Dear Nigerian Job Interviewers, Please Stop Stressing Us by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
engrhorla:

Oya 'are where you?!'
Chei God!

I mean where are u? Coz am ready to see u in camera, vision, etc

Oya now

grin angry grin
Re: Dear Nigerian Job Interviewers, Please Stop Stressing Us by engrhorla(m): 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
dazzle101:

grin angry grin

Keep smiling and dazzling wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soft Work / Strictly For Futo Graduates / 9 Things To Know Before A Phone Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.