Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) (6757 Views)

How Can I Tell If Shes Forming #hard2get Or Not Just Interested? / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by Arijude(m): 10:35am On Jun 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ok
Ok goodbye
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by halfricanadian(f): 10:37am On Jun 30, 2016
Arijude:
Ok goodbye

Ok
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by new247: 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
scentmarlc:

lolzz cheesy

As kanye why his baby bears NORTH WEST cheesy cheesy
It a nice name
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by Nickymezor(f): 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
Lily Sucre kiss
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by borngeologist(m): 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
PunkyV:
I'd call her Blu Ivy because she looks like she should be JayZ's daughter tongue The resemblance is strong.
haba mama small small na where is the resemblance here.the girl look cute, smart and a true nigerian.
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by new247: 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
borngeologist:
haba mama small small na where is the resemblance here.the girl look cute, smart and a true nigerian.
Hmmm his so funny
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:17am On Sep 28, 2016
Eva

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Wife Without Hurting Her Feeling? / Guy Boldly Declares That All Nigerian Ladies Private Part Stinks / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.