Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Men Stealing Underground Cables In Abuja Caught - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Stealing Underground Cables In Abuja Caught (40027 Views)

Shiites Members Protesting In Abuja Caught With Bombs – Police / Man Who Stole Phone At Emab Plaza, Abuja Caught - PICS / Robber Who Stole 500k In A Shop In Abuja Caught & Beaten Mercilessly By Mob(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Stealing Underground Cables In Abuja Caught by qualityovenbake(m): 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
Imagine! Broad daylight! This thieves get mind.
Re: Men Stealing Underground Cables In Abuja Caught by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
slap1:
Buhari and his mosquito economic team are driving people to crime. Clueless, illiterate, certificateless, visionless, vindictive president. Unrepentant military dictator that only knows how to threaten, imprison and kill.

Seems every problem you have in this life is Buhari's fault

1 Like

Re: Men Stealing Underground Cables In Abuja Caught by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
slap1:
Buhari and his mosquito economic team are driving people to crime. Clueless, illiterate, certificateless, visionless, vindictive president. Unrepentant military dictator that only knows how to threaten, imprison and kill.

dude you mean....

give the old fella up town a room to breath.....
he ain't responsible for anybody action...
cuz I chose to steal doesn't really mean my leaders should be hold responsible.. you know..
.some fellas can't just go a day without a thought of committing one crime or the other .. it's in their blood and I can feel it runing in every vein

2 Likes

Re: Men Stealing Underground Cables In Abuja Caught by jotfas(m): 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
****Is it Buhari that made him to commit dat crime. ****
slap1:

1 Like

Re: Men Stealing Underground Cables In Abuja Caught by ChukwuIbrahim: 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
handiwork of DEM 4rm d other side of d river N. smh
Re: Men Stealing Underground Cables In Abuja Caught by focus7: 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
If we check the names of the criminals involved I bet it will be the hardworking businessmen from the SE, the acts definitely has their signature written on it.
Re: Men Stealing Underground Cables In Abuja Caught by Reference(m): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:
handiwork of DEM 4rm d other side of d river N.
smh

And they will be the first to complain that nothing is working in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Men Stealing Underground Cables In Abuja Caught by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
slap1:
Am sure buhari is the reason for ur failure in life.

3 Likes

Re: Men Stealing Underground Cables In Abuja Caught by owanedo: 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
slap1:
with this your mind set, I doubt if you Will be ever happy till 2019, because buhari will arrest more, threaten more, and will eventually imprisoned more. say no to crime, hustle right and the economy will not be your problem.

1 Like

Re: Men Stealing Underground Cables In Abuja Caught by onatisi(m): 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
Haba ! In broad daylight!!!
People don craze ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Men Stealing Underground Cables In Abuja Caught by PublicAssurance: 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
[size=70pt]See Mind!!!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Men Stealing Underground Cables In Abuja Caught by lordkhalifa(m): 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
What's the need of streetlight when we barely enjoy 3hours steady light in Nigeria

Abeg allow them do business the cable is of no need undecided
Re: Men Stealing Underground Cables In Abuja Caught by lordkhalifa(m): 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
What's the need of streetlight when we barely enjoy 3hours steady light in Nigeria

Abeg allow them do business the cable is of no use undecided
Re: Men Stealing Underground Cables In Abuja Caught by geebehn(m): 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
End time criminals.

1 Like

Re: Men Stealing Underground Cables In Abuja Caught by Eddystark: 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
How did he get to drill that long?
Re: Men Stealing Underground Cables In Abuja Caught by slimfit1(m): 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
What are the police doing while this guys were stealing this things.
Re: Men Stealing Underground Cables In Abuja Caught by Zico5(m): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
slap1:
If u are a thief speak let people know so that u can spend some quality time in secluded area. what did we gain from grand master looter Gej, nothing even with oil selling above 100dollars. The ineffectual buffoon nearly sold this country. We voted buhari for change and we are ready to bear the consequence cos ur Gej is worse.

1 Like

Re: Men Stealing Underground Cables In Abuja Caught by back2sender: 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
worlexy:
O.L.E
Naa I. B. O PEOPLE. Naa there logo be that
Awon 5% children of hate from ugandan Biafra republic they dont want anything good.

1 Like

Re: Men Stealing Underground Cables In Abuja Caught by IstandWitBuhari: 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
Zico5:
only senseless and myopic individuals will think one government is pushing people to criminal acts. How many people can boldly say they benefited from the previous government especially Gej government which is padi know padi. But some set of individuals that are criminal minded and taste for looting will not seize to blame their woes on the current government. If u are a thief no government can satisfy u no matter how they try. No excuse no matter how cos some people's condition is still worse yet they do not succumb to crime.

but atleast things were cheap and if i did not benefit directly from GEJ I benefited indirectly because i never bought fuel at N145,i never bought tomatoes for 4pieces N500, i never stayed for 1month with atleast seeing Nepa for half a day but now for two months i have not seen light.
Re: Men Stealing Underground Cables In Abuja Caught by ramalot(m): 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
slap1:

Yeah, we all know that before Buhari there was no such thing as crime in Nigeria. undecided
Re: Men Stealing Underground Cables In Abuja Caught by Zico5(m): 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:

but atleast things were cheap and if i did not benefit directly from GEJ I benefited indirectly because i never bought fuel at N145,i never bought tomatoes for 4pieces N500, i never stayed for 1month with atleast seeing Nepa for half a day but now for two months i have not seen light.
Now ask urself if the economy was picking before we voted him out and how much a barrel of oil was during his tenure compare to what it is today. Is depreciation of naira to dollar his buhari fault as well. What did u think will be the state of this country if Gej is still in power. U know the truth, so all the Dasukigate and maduekwe are fake? Continue to deceive urself.

1 Like

Re: Men Stealing Underground Cables In Abuja Caught by oloriooko(m): 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Wonderful!
This is a lot of money probably will end up in Gudu market, why are some people so wicked?
Nemesis has obertaken them, hope they will not be released behind closed doors?
Re: Men Stealing Underground Cables In Abuja Caught by Samakus(m): 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
I refuse to blame Buhari. That's what laziness caused. I mean, if others can survive the harsh economy without resorting to crime, why not you?

This explains the rationale behind their dastardly act...

1 Like

Re: Men Stealing Underground Cables In Abuja Caught by Rasque1759(m): 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
why won't they allow you to snap thr faces? Trust me ..they gonna be released soon..mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Men Stealing Underground Cables In Abuja Caught by bezimo(m): 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
Na wa oh.

See stealing with confidence and audacity.
people get mind oh.
Dig ground, remove cable, put inside your car and people are looking at you.Na jazz or wetin!!.

1 Like

Re: Men Stealing Underground Cables In Abuja Caught by Abbeyme: 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
princeakins:
Some Men Caught Stealing Undrground Streetlight Cables In Broad Daylight In Abuja

Wonders they say shall never end. Some men were caught this afternoon along stadium road in Abuja already dug out and stealing the street light cables buried in the ground,unfortunately luck ran out from them when the attention of passersby challenged them and a detachment of mobile police were quick to response to calls place to them to apprehend the criminals.

Despite the government trying all it can to provide infrastructures and social amenities in the country, some men of the underworld are hell bent on sabotaging the effort of the government by targeting this infrastructures, similar cases has been reported in lagos recently.

Everyday for the thief and one day for the owner!!!

Below are the shots i took from the scene as policemen prevented me from taken the shot of d culprits face. Let be watchful of our environment.

But why should Police or enforcement agents deter from taking photographs of the criminal. Shame on that criminal tho.

Am sure the culprit is operating under some unscrupulous police officers knowledge and assistance. That is if the thief is not even a policeman sef.

Too bad sha

1 Like

Re: Men Stealing Underground Cables In Abuja Caught by MayhorE(m): 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
shocked
Re: Men Stealing Underground Cables In Abuja Caught by Bluffly: 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
slap1:
Little do you know that you are going the other way.

1 Like

Re: Men Stealing Underground Cables In Abuja Caught by dannyben5: 8:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
They are fantastically criminals....

2 Likes

Re: Men Stealing Underground Cables In Abuja Caught by notoriousbabe: 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
Only shenedu shema shukudi shedi and shebuso fit do dat kind thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) / See The Young Kidnapper Who Abducted Some Residents In Rivers State. Photos / Graphic Photo: People Gunned By Suspected Cultists In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.