Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Wike Meets With Physically Challenged Indigenes Of Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Meets With Physically Challenged Indigenes Of Rivers State (11303 Views)

Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) / Indigenes Of Abuja Go Unclad In Protest For Slot Of Permanent Secretary. Photos / Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Meets With Physically Challenged Indigenes Of Rivers State by reportnaija(m): 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has declared that the state government will create employment opportunities for physically challenged persons who are educated and ready to work.
Speaking when he granted audience to the leadership of the South-South Physically Challenged Indigenes (SSPCI) at the Government House, Port Harcourt on Wednesday, Governor Wike said he believes that the physically challenged have the capacity to contribute to the growth of the state.

The governor announced the automatic employment of the executive members of the SSPCI which have first and second degrees into the Rivers State Civil Service.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/06/photos-gov-wike-meets-with-physically.html

4 Likes

Re: Wike Meets With Physically Challenged Indigenes Of Rivers State by HungerBAD: 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
Interesting.

Since i see nothing good in this man, i will give him some "SLACK" for this. Anybody willing to reach out to the physically challenged in our Society, will not be bad mouthed by me.

Wike, just this time okay?i will give you a "TINY"pass mark.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Meets With Physically Challenged Indigenes Of Rivers State by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
Saint Wike and they say you are wicked.

I like your kind gesture

You no be like Fayose, the pọ̀nmọ́ governor and that boko haram governor for Osun

1 Like

Re: Wike Meets With Physically Challenged Indigenes Of Rivers State by SeverusSnape(m): 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
huh?
Truly, Hunger is bad, like your username says.
Let me explain to you:

Wike is working, while Amaechi the garrulous chicken of Ubima is no where to be found.

Wike is working, while mumu the son of Hari aka Bubu the Mumu is busy playing hide and seek with Saraki/Ekweremadu, busy junketing and witch-hunting, and drinking Brukutu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Meets With Physically Challenged Indigenes Of Rivers State by forghon: 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
wike if u will contest for president I will vote for u, we need people like you. apc governors nd fayose re busy looting wike is paving hes way to presidency #teamwikeforpresident

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Meets With Physically Challenged Indigenes Of Rivers State by temitemi1(m): 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ride on wike...

1 Like

Re: Wike Meets With Physically Challenged Indigenes Of Rivers State by greatness22(m): 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
This guy has been in the news lately for good and positive things.

Ambode and Wike are the best performing governors in Nigeria.

They are even better than the old donkey who has ear infection.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Meets With Physically Challenged Indigenes Of Rivers State by Spells(m): 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
Wiki wise work www

1 Like

Re: Wike Meets With Physically Challenged Indigenes Of Rivers State by visijo(m): 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
good riddance. It pray it works not only broadcasting it..
Re: Wike Meets With Physically Challenged Indigenes Of Rivers State by Ddonoflife(m): 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
must he snap 2 shw us.
Re: Wike Meets With Physically Challenged Indigenes Of Rivers State by Hawlahscho(m): 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
alright

Re: Wike Meets With Physically Challenged Indigenes Of Rivers State by Ddonoflife(m): 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
greatness22:
k
for kite
Re: Wike Meets With Physically Challenged Indigenes Of Rivers State by Philinho(m): 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
They look different from d ones in d north here

1 Like

Re: Wike Meets With Physically Challenged Indigenes Of Rivers State by ochuko2020: 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
Good move by the governor
Re: Wike Meets With Physically Challenged Indigenes Of Rivers State by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hmm
Re: Wike Meets With Physically Challenged Indigenes Of Rivers State by Ikwerreboy(m): 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
Niger Delta United We Stand...

Good One Wike

The governor announced the automatic employment of the executive members of the SSPCI which have first and second degrees into the Rivers State Civil Service.
Re: Wike Meets With Physically Challenged Indigenes Of Rivers State by Wildrage: 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
Wike has done more in his first year than Ameachi did in his last four years. Kudos to the people's governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Meets With Physically Challenged Indigenes Of Rivers State by molydonhenry(m): 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
This Is a goodnews, it will reduce the rate of dependency
Re: Wike Meets With Physically Challenged Indigenes Of Rivers State by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
Philinho:
They look different from d ones in d north here
we Rivers people and the northerns can't look alike. We got nothing similar
Re: Wike Meets With Physically Challenged Indigenes Of Rivers State by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
That's my darling governor. We love sir wike carry go
Re: Wike Meets With Physically Challenged Indigenes Of Rivers State by molydonhenry(m): 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
Wildrage:
Wike has done more in his first year than Ameachi did in his last four years. Kudos to the people's governor
Ameachi belongs to the zoo, he had nothing to offer
Re: Wike Meets With Physically Challenged Indigenes Of Rivers State by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
molydonhenry:
Ameachi belongs to the zoo, he had nothing to offer
yes my broda dat Zombie belongs to the zoo
Re: Wike Meets With Physically Challenged Indigenes Of Rivers State by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ddonoflife:
must he snap 2 shw us.
must you come here to display your hatred?
Re: Wike Meets With Physically Challenged Indigenes Of Rivers State by Ddonoflife(m): 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
Bigmillz:
must you come here to display your hatred?
am nt hating.btw am frm rivers
Re: Wike Meets With Physically Challenged Indigenes Of Rivers State by molydonhenry(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
Bigmillz:
yes my broda dat Zombie belongs to the zoo
My Prayer point everyday is for God to remove the odour-filled black cloths covering the eyez of our zombie brothers, Amen!
Re: Wike Meets With Physically Challenged Indigenes Of Rivers State by Jok3r(m): 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
reportnaija:
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has declared that the state government will create employment opportunities for physically challenged persons who are educated and ready to work.
Speaking when he granted audience to the leadership of the South-South Physically Challenged Indigenes (SSPCI) at the Government House, Port Harcourt on Wednesday, Governor Wike said he believes that the physically challenged have the capacity to contribute to the growth of the state.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/06/photos-gov-wike-meets-with-physically.html

working govnr

1 Like

Re: Wike Meets With Physically Challenged Indigenes Of Rivers State by kay29000(m): 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
Good one Wike.

1 Like

Re: Wike Meets With Physically Challenged Indigenes Of Rivers State by Freshwhyte(m): 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
My love for wike has no bound... proudly PDP. Obio akpor 1st Son

1 Like

Re: Wike Meets With Physically Challenged Indigenes Of Rivers State by jodeci(m): 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ddonoflife:
am nt hating.btw am frm rivers

does the state you are from stops you from hating?
Re: Wike Meets With Physically Challenged Indigenes Of Rivers State by Ddonoflife(m): 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
jodeci:

does the state you are from stops you from hating?
u dnt get my point.mst pple do these so people cn c.dts y i sed doz he av to snap

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amosun Plays Golf At 2017 Governor's Cup Tournament / 'Security Agents Tortured Me For 3 Weeks, Saying I Was Kabiru Sokoto’ / Why Obasanjo Is Not A Democrat – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.