Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" (128665 Views)

A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) / Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Arewa12: 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
hmmm
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by ALAYORMII: 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
Sex is everywhere now

I saw a girl this evening and she was heavily pregnant

Am sure she can't be more than 15-17
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Deejavu1(m): 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
grin

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
yungest:
mtcheew....her sex,her Facebook page,her life,her business....

back to my guyton joor

and I know like 45% of the guys here will go check her up on Facebook... brethren I hail o
its 90 percent plus you sha

1 Like

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
Duchessree:
how many boo she get sef.. first it was tega, then jerry now this one.
well its none of my biz

u know her?
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by notoriousbabe: 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
I only came to check names and I saw IMO?pls where is IMO in Canada?

1 Like

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by meetdavid: 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=Duchessree post=47046240]how many boo she get sef.. first it was tega, then jerry now this one.
well its none of my biz[/quote
Bros aw u take knw.... Birds of d same feather
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by ProGSM(m): 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
Nice one. He has always been making your night.

Well, just passing!
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by notoriousbabe: 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
ALAYORMII:
Sex is everywhere now

I saw a girl this evening and she was heavily pregnant

Am sure she can't be more than 15-17
dat na Aminat508 be dat na, na Funjosh impregnate her. She don run comot for house since one month now
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by WATERLee1: 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
midolian:
God, why not block the holes between their legs until they clock 18? And then give them nipples without breasts until they clock 20? angry angry

Lalasticlala, have you seen these children? angry angry angry
hv u ever been told how cruel u are? If not, den u funny plus bad sha. How old were u when u started pulling things under skirts down?
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by ArcIbrahim38(m): 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
jamzzy28:
Can't watch d video

Nigerian bloggers and lie

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by binarykid(m): 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
chai.... see wetin Buhari don cause!!!!!!
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by notoriousbabe: 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
slap1:
LOL. See the boo. He looks finished.
the babe don fok the hell out of him.
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by ifenes(m): 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Hmm, both of them deserve serious flogging though undecided

The girl has now removed the video, but you can watch it here» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/blog-post_29.html

Why? So barbaric of you!

2 Likes

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by yungest(m): 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lykar:
its 90 percent plus you sha
ain't hiding it bruh.....I'm guilty same with you
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by midolian(m): 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
WATERLee1:
hv u ever been told how cruel u are? If not, den u funny plus bad sha. How old were u when u started pulling things under skirts down?
when I got married..Age 32
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
Duchessree:
how many boo she get sef.. first it was tega, then jerry now this one.
well its none of my biz

Hmmm...how did you know about em¿
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Sunnypa11(m): 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
She will from potw.h.ore turn borew.h.ore,Pit,konga and later soakaway....

R.I.P to her image
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
Good she's in Nigeria, as you make ur bed so you balance on top, no government free money on tax payers naira. Naija is good .

1 Like

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
menh dat girl use a day BLOW, skales how far....

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by electrokcoi(m): 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
imagine the fuckin celebration, the fucker and the fucktee are fuckin mother fuckers.........Bleep of all u
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by adonbilivit: 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
KingsleyTMTTM:
how she take blow abeg? yes she blow that boy but doesn't make successful. is she getting paid as a result of the video she uploaded? NO! so how she take blow? skales don blow coz he is getting paid

1 Like

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by adonbilivit: 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
KingsleyTMTTM:
how she take blow abeg? yes she blow that boy but doesn't make successful. skales don blow coz he is getting paid
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
OP why you dey surprised na,abi you no know say world wan end?
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by bitingcool: 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
in mom's voice

children of nowadays

There is NOTHING like children of Nowadays, if you believe in children of nowadays, then you will have Problems of Nowadays.

An excuse for not bringing up a child well is what it is.
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
but tbh what's the big deal and why linda reporting it... shey if it is kyile she will praise her #HYPOCRITE, na she say make you no post your own when sesan smashed you in the hotel and leave you hanging like a wet towel... you just made her famous her runs fee has gone up every guys will want to taste plus she's cute grin linda stop preying into peeps private lives, this shii will get you sued one day angry

2 Likes

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Gkemz: 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
Umu ogwugwu oge. I can't blame her. body just dey sweet am till she takes in. Then she go sabi say not all that glitters is gold.

1 Like

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by yomz1e(m): 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
What's peoples problem, young people can't express love anymore? Atleast it's not a clip of her being villaged (Group Intimacy or spit roast ). She's in love and had the best time of her young life, instead , tell her to be safe when she's doing her biz, you here castigating her... Beg mek una go get a job

3 Likes

Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Owliver(m): 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anabel:
Wahever. Your sex life, your business. She go still first some 24 year old Virgin see husband. 9ja guys dey always like to marry the crazy ones and then post on social media say them dey find correct wife material. Isshh! Kokanye
na people like you be her mentor.

Ashawo ten ten kobo
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
adonbilivit:
how she take blow abeg? yes she blow that boy but doesn't make successful. skales don blow coz he is getting paid
her olosho fee go pay
Re: Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" by Anabel(f): 11:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
Owliver:
na people like you be her mentor.

Ashawo ten ten kobo

See this one? Na today? Ashewo no be new name na. Find another one and come back. #oloshi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.