Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,580 members, 7,801,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Akpos The Bad Sharp Guy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpos The Bad Sharp Guy (837 Views)

Sharp Guy By Federal Guys. / Akpos And The Doctor / Sharp Guy (comedy Skit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpos The Bad Sharp Guy by Pajude: 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
A policeman searched Akpos in a nightclub toilet last night and found a small bag of drugs.

“It’s not my fault,” Akpos said, “every time I try flushing them down the toilet they magically appear back in my pocket again!”

“Do you really expect me to believe that?” Said the policeman as he laughed.

Akpos replied, “I’ll prove it to you if you want me to!”

“Go on then.” The policeman said as he smiled. Handing Akpos the bag.

Read more @ http://www.jokesmannia.com/akpos-the-bad-sharp-guy/

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Y Some Nairalanders Are Still Awake By Ds Time In Nigeria... / Lol...what Bank Do You Think This Kind Of Stuffs Happens At / Open to discover package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.