Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) (65351 Views)

You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. / Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) / Liz Dasilva Sizzles In Bum Shorts. Puts Hot Legs On Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by pinshore: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
Waje is the only female judge on the music contest show, The Voice Naija, and aside from her skills as a judge, we like to watch out for her fascinating ensembles. The velvety voiced singer showed off her beautiful legs and flawless skin in a pink mini dress which she paired with bronze pumps. See photos below:

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/wajes-hot-legs-are-pretty-distracting.html

3 Likes

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by pinshore: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
hmm....hot

YOU NEED TO SEE HOW HOT SHE IS IN THESE BOOB-BARING OUTFITS @@

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/wajes-hot-legs-are-pretty-distracting.html

2 Likes

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
See legs like yam.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
Nice one....smiley

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by shyling(f): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Nice one....smiley
Hey ma butch
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
Waje...
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
Waje go thick 2day! Slim 2mao!

She's usin awa eid angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by PublicAssurance: 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
[size=18pt]Waje!!!!....So down to earth it is unbelievable...may all our celebrities be like Waje.![/size]

11 Likes

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Monalisa185(f): 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
Odigodi sharp!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by addikt(m): 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
SeverusSnape:
See legs like yam.

Liar, I know you ....you're never appreciative and it kills a lot

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by akankemi1(f): 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
ok
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
Wouldve gone but I have SIWES to do sad
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by kettle84(m): 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
old mama legs. her daughter's is hotter.
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Tbillz(m): 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
We talkin corruption, U talkin nonsense. . .*In Rick Ross Voice*

3 Likes

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by sbabimbola(f): 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
noted
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by rattlesnake(m): 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hot legs has lost meaning when legs were legs... SMH those days are gone

1 Like

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by buzzybrain88(m): 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
I nor see fire for d legs oo

3 Likes

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Mopolchi: 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
What is hot about these legs am seeing now?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Dilidee(m): 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
pinshore:
Waje is the only female judge on the music contest show, The Voice Naija, and aside from her skills as a judge, we like to watch out for her fascinating ensembles. The velvety voiced singer showed off her beautiful legs and flawless skin in a pink mini dress which she paired with bronze pumps. See photos below:

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/wajes-hot-legs-are-pretty-distracting.html

So what's wit d legs??..
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Elnino4ladies: 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Waje my love
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
So she has legs?

6 Likes

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by kenedy175(m): 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Am I the only one trying to figure out what's hot about those legs undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by 7footre(m): 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
Chike is the voice! Real recognises real.... rooting for chike
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Adesiji77: 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
Haute:
So she has legs?

grin grin
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Aphatech: 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
In michael jackson's voice. "Sexy!"
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by youngest85(m): 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
Patoranking me deh here!
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Davecafary(m): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
So when you rub coconut oil on your legs and it's shining, It becomes hot automatically. Clap for 'yourselve' OP

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by tolexy007(m): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
When first saw the word HOT I thought the legs were smoking, only to find two tiny legs rubbed with palm kernel oil.....but wait oo, wetin concern us self

15 Likes

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by blackbartee(m): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
Am I the only one trying to figure out how a post about "LEGS" made FP undecidedundecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by greatness22(m): 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
The two things i really admire about this lady is her talent and her boobs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by CharlieMaria(m): 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
Shameful wear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband / I Already Cut Off My Manhood - Bobrisky / Bolatito Sowunmi: "I Can't Marry A Man Who Is Not Good In Sex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.