Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,834 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

What Some Men Thinks Of Every Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Some Men Thinks Of Every Women (469 Views)

Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. / What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret / What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Some Men Thinks Of Every Women by bamac(m): 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
My post on 5 things every woman wants in a relationship got some amazing comments here on nairaland. In the comment, male readers believes the two major things women cherish in their relationship is money and sex.

Yes, money is the big deal and it has a lot to do in sustaining any relationship. But i have seen many women that built their relationship on love. They stayed with their man even when nobody believed they will.

Now-a-days, women cherish the love more than any other material things. In fact, most of them chose to be self dependant than depending on a man.

Do you know some women spends money on their men? Oh, because most of the women will tell you my man did this/that for me? The truth is that this women just protect the dignity of their man outside their home.

Many women are the breadwinners of their home, yet, you will still think the man is the one providing for the home.

Please, do not conclude that women wants the money more, we all do. Many women will shock you.

The truth is that what you have in your mind about them only manifest when you have one. And you can't expect a woman to cope when you have laid wrong foundation.

The foundation laid by many men is the cause of the issues they have with many women, and it will continue till they change their perception about them.

Source: http://www.bamisepeters.com/2016/06/what-some-men-thinks-of-every-woman.html

Re: What Some Men Thinks Of Every Women by halfricanadian(f): 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
True embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

An Important Message To All The Ladies / Zeblaze Blitz – The Fashion Smartwatch Is Coming! / Who Is The Prettiest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.