Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Ben Bruce And His Family In Lovely Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce And His Family In Lovely Photo (29761 Views)

1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter / Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) / Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce And His Family In Lovely Photo by afla: 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
Chirolechick:
I wonder how is 11yr old son he had with the other woman will be feeling with the way he hides him but codedly visit him and take him on hols.... I no talk anything ooo grin

The boy should ask his mother why she go born for person wey get better family. His mother should have look for one wowo man who don't have brain to hook with pregnancy- maybe he would have thrown his family away. For now, they will have to continue hiding. I am just making common sense

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce And His Family In Lovely Photo by ThePeacemaker(m): 12:01am On Jun 30, 2016
Krisan234:
book space like a sensible human being na, mtchew.
Dummy..... Na ur papa space?
Re: Ben Bruce And His Family In Lovely Photo by agabaI23(m): 12:34am On Jun 30, 2016
Chirolechick:
I wonder how is 11yr old son he had with the other woman will be feeling with the way he hides him but codedly visit him and take him on hols.... I no talk anything ooo grin
May be you would have wondered better if he aborted him or denied him.
Re: Ben Bruce And His Family In Lovely Photo by amtaken(f): 12:43am On Jun 30, 2016
You guys look so awesome. Thank
MisterMetro:
Senator Ben Murray Bruce was pictured with his wife and kids. Jared, Cody, Jasmine and Evelyn.

"Hanging out with my wife and kids. Jared, Cody, Jasmine and Evelyn, you guys make me a better me."

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/748212660559183872/photo/1
Re: Ben Bruce And His Family In Lovely Photo by hollanrewahju(m): 3:21am On Jun 30, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
The quy at the left.
Isn't that the dude on rhythm late niqht?

Yep. Ur correct
Re: Ben Bruce And His Family In Lovely Photo by thelish(f): 3:33am On Jun 30, 2016
Try n patronize Nigeria names. Just want to make common sense

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce And His Family In Lovely Photo by Lawalemi(m): 6:43am On Jun 30, 2016
And someone would be here throwing abuse 24/7.

Get a life. Bruce has his life already cut out well
Re: Ben Bruce And His Family In Lovely Photo by xreal: 7:20am On Jun 30, 2016
His wife is soooo fine.

somebory hep me findout if his dorer is single.
Re: Ben Bruce And His Family In Lovely Photo by ExInferis(m): 7:33am On Jun 30, 2016
"buy naija... " =! Commonsense

Otherwise why didn't he name his kids igboku, abiakpa, and nnoni?

What the heck is jared, Cody, and evelyn, jasmine or whatever?

#fake Yankee
Re: Ben Bruce And His Family In Lovely Photo by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 30, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Dummy..... Na ur papa space?
even ur papa no train u well, douchebag.
Re: Ben Bruce And His Family In Lovely Photo by anigold(m): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2016
Anabel:
In this case, the side chick go sit down dey wait for him next visit. "You guys made me" iffa hear. I don't like this man sef. But his daughter is pretty.
Lesbian alert... na joke oooo...

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce And His Family In Lovely Photo by mindtricks: 8:50am On Jun 30, 2016
PublicAssurance:
[size=20pt]Senator Ben Ole-Bruce.....trying to change the narrative with pictures of his family. We want to see pictures of his gbese Tuscany mansions. ....and I demand free popcorn at the Galleria![/size]

grin
Re: Ben Bruce And His Family In Lovely Photo by OCTAVO: 9:51am On Jun 30, 2016
Chirolechick:
Don't mind him! There's another one sef wey don pass 30years.
Re: Ben Bruce And His Family In Lovely Photo by humbleself242(m): 10:45am On Jun 30, 2016
Ur own better now sebi u don steal our money finished....God dey
Re: Ben Bruce And His Family In Lovely Photo by toprealman: 11:13am On Jun 30, 2016
What happened to hanging out in Nigeria? Nice family do tho!
Re: Ben Bruce And His Family In Lovely Photo by charlsecy(m): 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
AccessME:
2boys,a girl and a lovely woman, the kind of family I would like to have.
How I want my family to be.
Re: Ben Bruce And His Family In Lovely Photo by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
Everyone gathering around d tall son, Bruce even puts a hand on him and here I am feeling the pain of the short guy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim / New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations / UK, US warn residents against travel near Kuje prison, 19 states

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.