Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,105 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Lawmakers In Ekiti For Fayose, Vows To Sleep On The Street Tonight.. Hmmm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmakers In Ekiti For Fayose, Vows To Sleep On The Street Tonight.. Hmmm (695 Views)

The Handshake Between Two Lawmakers In Imo State That Got People Talking / I Will Make Sure PDP Takes Over Power From Buhari In 2019 – Fayose Vows / "Nigerian Lawmakers In Sexual Misconduct" - Entwistle, US Ambassador To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawmakers In Ekiti For Fayose, Vows To Sleep On The Street Tonight.. Hmmm by omron(m): 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
‎BREAKING NEWS: Ekiti Lawmakers have taken over Okesha Roundabout in Ado-Ekiti. They erect a tent under which they sit with their bags and food. They vow to stay there for the EFCC to arrest all of them. Traffic chaos has seized the section of the town. Residents said the lawmakers are waiting for the governor for further action.
Re: Lawmakers In Ekiti For Fayose, Vows To Sleep On The Street Tonight.. Hmmm by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
if this is true then I can't help but say Nigeria politicians are all clowns. But what pains me most is the people who chose sides when these criminals don't even care for them.

so it's the governor that is controlling them? this speaks a lot about how they have not passed any positive policy to help their citizens since they entered their offices.

#teamneutral.

BTW, if EFCC comes now, will they be able to stand or run?
Re: Lawmakers In Ekiti For Fayose, Vows To Sleep On The Street Tonight.. Hmmm by gebest: 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
well thats good news
Re: Lawmakers In Ekiti For Fayose, Vows To Sleep On The Street Tonight.. Hmmm by Akissani: 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lwkm.....so Ekiti lawmakers are now as useless as some of our Ipob youths
Re: Lawmakers In Ekiti For Fayose, Vows To Sleep On The Street Tonight.. Hmmm by DaudaAbu(m): 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
kingkakaone:
if this is true then I can't help but say Nigeria politicians are all clowns. But what pains me most is the people who chose sides when these criminals don't even care for them.
so it's the governor that is controlling them? this speaks a lot about how they have not passed any positive policy to help their citizens since they entered their offices.
#teamneutral.
BTW, if EFCC comes now, will they be able to stand or run?

Did they even bother to protest because their fellow ekiti people were not paid salary?

When he has use half of the money to sponsor most of them into office then its pay back time.

I wished it was the period the former state speaker (the one driven away to lagos ) waa in office, it would hav been a perfect exxuse for them to impeach him

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers In Ekiti For Fayose, Vows To Sleep On The Street Tonight.. Hmmm by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
Re: Lawmakers In Ekiti For Fayose, Vows To Sleep On The Street Tonight.. Hmmm by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
DaudaAbu:

Did they even bother to protest because their fellow ekiti people were not paid salary?

When he has use half of the money to sponsor most of them into office then its pay back time.

I wished it was the period the former state speaker (the one driven away to lagos ) waa in office, it would hav been a perfect exxuse for them to impeach him
true but I still dislike the attitudes of politicians

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gov. Aregbesola Delivers Ramadan Lecture At Mandela Freedom Park / Gov. Shettima Hosts Buratai, Other Senior Army Officials To A Sallah Feast(pics) / Open Letter To The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.