Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,375 members, 7,781,051 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:05 AM

Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers (44815 Views)

How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders / Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight / Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by MisterMetro: 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
President Buhari breaks fast with National Council of Traditional Rulers of Nigeria including the Ooni of Ife and Emir of Kano wtional rulers this evening at the state house.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-buhari-breaks-fast-with-ooni-of.html

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Militant1: 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
When GMB breaks fast with the almajiri children from the North, inform me. undecided

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by johnchukky: 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
Chukky Uniben
Nxt is FTC... i will kill cow!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by faaiz4ever(m): 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
Great

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by teemanbastos(m): 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
I need to be diligent in my business so I can eat and dine with kings

52 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Kyase(m): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
Militant1:
When GMB breaks fast with the almajiri children from the North, inform me. undecided
Eyah i pity you sha.... see bad belle first class..

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by sarrki(m): 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
When will he break fast with Governors, i wan see fayose

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Tolexander: 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
When did Ooni come back?

Now in Abuja again!

He hasn't been staying in his palace as such

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by sarrki(m): 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
Tolexander:
When did Ooni come back?

Now in Abuja again!

He hasn't being staying in his palace as such

You surely need a factory reset of your whole system

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Tolexander: 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
sarrki:

You surely need a factory reset of your whole system
sure!

If that is what it takes to liberate you from your affliction!

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Almajiri1: 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hope Amala and gbegiri were part of the menu?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Miriam20(f): 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
They be breaking fasting with those that can afford to buy food for emselves, while the poor are crying on the street, life ain't sweet

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
Militant1:
grin grin grin grin! I THINK HE MIGHT BREAK WITH THE NDA SOON

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by zlatan10(m): 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
front page worthy
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by datopaper(m): 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
This is not a news

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Kayode1979: 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Can't sight any OBI or IGWE

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by candidbabe(f): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
If he likes he should continue fasting without breaking
Who cares.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by jammani(m): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
FIRST CLASS ROYALE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
grin. Ooni of Ife = chief junkeke of the south wa$te

Buhari= chief junkeke of d z..... U know the rest na

Modified.

The title should be, two clueless junketers

Na joke o.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by ThePeacemaker(m): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
Yawns!...
***Rubbinq eyes***
These witches wont lemme sleep
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
MisterMetro:
President Buhari breaks fast with National Council of Traditional Rulers of Nigeria including the Ooni of Ife and Emir of Kano wtional rulers this evening at the state house.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-buhari-breaks-fast-with-ooni-of.html

...how many times this Dul***rd want take break this em fasting sef?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
This clueless man no dey tire to dey breakfast and host dinners everyday.
He sha wan implement the Aso Rock feeding budget 105%.
Meanwhile oga Buhari, when would you breakfast with the hordes of zombies shamelessly sticking out their neck for you on NL? Baba no fall their hand oooo, I wan mention names buh we all know them.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
u are here breaking fast in luxury forgetting how the economy is crumbling,people are suffering seriously. have giving up on the support I have for you knowing fully well how incompetent and heartless u,av shown to b

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by babdap: 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
Can someone remind me how much was budgeted for meal at Aso villa in 2016.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
grin cheesy ajala met ajala grin

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by machinery1: 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
Almajiri1:
Hope Amala and gbegiri were part of the menu?

Na smelly akpu since hoebi of hoenitsha is present.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by meeky007(m): 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dis fast he no break am finish?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by MrCow(m): 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
lolz

The guy arrived yday, na food him dey chop today

o ga ooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Sunofgod(m): 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
Where is Boko Haram when you need them.....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by ALAYORMII: 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hosting everybody to dinner on the depleted resources of the masses

God is watching

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by rockerbolla(m): 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
I just hope they will think of those that are actually fasting and without food... I would rather called this a dinner not breaking of fast

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by prof800(m): 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
hmmm
Yeeepa..!
President work fast ooo..!
ehn..?
He just dey break fast with top people everyday and travelling anyhow.

It is well oo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up / COVID-19: How Yinka Odumakin Died - Wife, Dr. Josephine Okei-Odumakin / Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.