Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna (35004 Views)

Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) / Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos / New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by Dezzx(m): 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]EL-Rufai the ritualist should be held accountable for the boy's eye. EL-Rufai has used it for ogwu ego (Blood Money)[/size]
bros can you alter this very statement if u r invited by the Nigerian Police?
Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by YaksonFCA(m): 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hm! What a world.
Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by MrTour: 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
This is a barbaric act and surely the culprits must be punished by firing squad.

The government must ensure the boy is well taken care of.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by Gbobby10xy(m): 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
may the LORD grant you wildest vision beyond your dream.
Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by peterprosper: 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
those people dat causes dis young boy to face dis pain will surely end up in pain and their life will be cut short. they took dis boy sight just for selfish and devilish reasons may God' s wrath b upon dem. joy shall cease in their life. My the Angels God had place with dis boy slay d culprit of this boy deeds.
if you Agree with me, join me in faith by writing Amen

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by Alvinnado(m): 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
Northerners you peoples own is too much,( odizikwa too much)
Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by akigbemaru: 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
abu eyes
Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by DedeNkem: 11:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
That's one of the many reasons Nigeria is so f*ucked up, backward and very uncivilized!

A useless country where st*upid superstition belief excels more than belief in science!

World countries are busy advancing in science and technology, while mentally-challenged Nigerians are busy doing juju! Something that never works! Doing the same thing over and over again and expect a different result is st*upid!!

1 Like

Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by Alvinnado(m): 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
I wouldn't risk my graceful life giving by Jah to live in any northern state except ABJ city.......Northerners are heartless, ungrateful for life,killings everywhere,suicide mission,Boko haram......Chai I am shading tears,how will this kid feel when he grows up. They kill people like fowl, I am sure some Nairaland babes no fit kill common mosquito,talk more of being that took 1000 years to be created,chai there's God ooooo........ So sorry little bro,only God can vengeance for you. LOVE YA
Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by lordkhalifa(m): 11:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
"We were only given N180, 000, and
nothing else since then," Usman, Abu's father told
me....

As if they are capitalizing on the boy predicament to earn something bigger If the government is not helping why not work hard to see the child through

But Aisha buhari so u hvn't see dis innocent child as well if nah to carry another child mutilate by the step mum do campaign nah that one u go kukuma rush do undecided
Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by piagetskinner(m): 12:11am On Jun 30, 2016
This little kid already experiencing the wickedness of this world at a very tender age...

So sad. the wicked will never know peace
Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by taemilola(f): 12:47am On Jun 30, 2016
Politicians and lies are like 5 & 6.
Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by 0shyne: 4:05am On Jun 30, 2016
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]hEL-Rufai the ritualist should be held accountable for the boy's eye. hEL-Rufai has used it for ogwu ego (Blood Money)[/size]
Yhu no jst get sense......yeye biafrans
Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by RaptorX: 5:35am On Jun 30, 2016
Alvinnado:
I wouldn't risk my graceful life giving by Jah to live in any northern state except ABJ city.......Northerners are heartless, ungrateful for life,killings everywhere,suicide mission,Boko haram......Chai I am shading tears,how will this kid feel when he grows up. They kill people like fowl, I am sure some Nairaland babes no fit kill common mosquito,talk more of being that took 1000 years to be created,chai there's God ooooo........ So sorry little bro,only God can vengeance for you. LOVE YA
Like there is no ritual killings in the South. The point is Africans are just naturally wicked and evil.
Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by CHIZZYZARA(f): 5:51am On Jun 30, 2016
so sad. what is really happening in this country
Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by lumeneng22: 7:37am On Jun 30, 2016
Hmmmmm, heartless Hausa people! Go to school without eyes while the ritualist and his children cruise in town jeep. Naija is a big joke.
Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by bigiyaro(m): 9:01am On Jun 30, 2016
Kraspo:
Poor unfortunate boy. He just got cheated for life because the society we live in has no provision for those with vision let alone those that can't see. But in America, as a blind kid, you are either given a well-trained dog or an electronic stick that vibrates as soon as you get to the traffic. The dog on its part will sit on your feet as soon as you get to the traffic. I will remember him in my prayers and I wish Karma on those who did this to him.
the more I see the brutality being inflicted on innocent cute little babies, hw unfair life is, i get more convinced of the non-existence of God.
Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by thecultivateur(m): 9:18am On Jun 30, 2016
The Lord is with you, little one...........
Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by chidomiles: 9:42am On Jun 30, 2016
People that did this are heartless. @ journalist thanks for all ur efforts. Kaduna state govt shld do something about the little boy to give him a quality life.
Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by chidomiles: 9:44am On Jun 30, 2016
People that did this are heartless. @ journalist thanks for all ur efforts. Kaduna state govt shld do something about the little boy to give him a quality life.[color=][/color]
Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 30, 2016
"we were just given 180,000 and since then nothing" sounds to me like the government has already started on redeeming its pledge. is that amount not more than enough to get him started in school? what did his relatives do with the money that they couldn't put him in school?
Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by Blessograo(f): 10:43am On Jun 30, 2016
Those that took his eyes never knew that his future will still he brighter no matter how they try to make him seem useless. God is always with his own people.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by Buking1: 11:53am On Jun 30, 2016
Look at such handsome
What a wicked world
Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by swituju: 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
I feel like crying for this little boy.his condition is disheartening.jst take a luk at his looks.
Re: Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna by Treasure10: 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
Those that took his eyes... all those involved will never know peace.
They and their generations be cut off from God.
May they be cut off from every good thing.
May they look but never see.
May they and their generation continue to beg for food.
All the blessing meant for these thieves and their families be redirected to this little boy.

Little boy may you have spiritual sight.
May God use you as an example to the rest of the world.
May you never lack anythings.
May your name be written down in history for the great achievements you will contribute to this world in JESUS NAME.... AMEN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Hypnotises, Has Sex With 7 Housewives / Couple Serving Life Imprisonment Celebrate 5 Year Wedding Anniversary, / Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.