Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do (3895 Views)

Share Your Mentor Pic Here,Dr Ben Carson is my mentor / What Do Guys Use Vaseline To Do? / Vaseline Crew Come In (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do by NLjona(m): 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
grin
to the vaseline crew....vaseline can be used to do so many things apart. from stroking odolondolo grin

2 Likes

Re: Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do by khristals(m): 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
okay
Re: Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do by chiayo101(m): 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
kk
Re: Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do by obiorathesubtle: 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
Kay
Re: Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
…❤This the truth!!! I rub this on a cut and bam!!! Instantly better!

It can be rubbed on the legs to make them shine.
But I suggest you use pure oils instead.
Re: Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do by GIYAZZ(m): 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
Brings back old memories. Oh, where art thou, the great Austeenx? grin
Re: Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do by Cope1(m): 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
Will like to know if the nurse is a he or she
Re: Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do by EWAagoyin(m): 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
Cope1:

1 Like

Re: Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do by AbbieGee1(f): 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
oookay...what shld we do with this info undecided
Re: Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do by Adeyeancah(m): 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
AbbieGee1:
oookay...what shld we do with this info undecided
we've met before abby.... tongue
Re: Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do by AbbieGee1(f): 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
Adeyeancah:
we've met before abby.... tongue
really?,I dnt remember tho undecided,if you're ref'in to comments and mentions,trust me I dnt even remember
Re: Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do by Nova15: 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
Cope1:

You need Jesus undecided undecided
Re: Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do by Adeyeancah(m): 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
AbbieGee1:
really?,I dnt remember tho undecided,if you're ref'in to comments and mentions,trust me I dnt even remember
Ah, not comments or mentions but face to face rather haha
Re: Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do by AbbieGee1(f): 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
Adeyeancah:
Ah, not comments or mentions but face to face rather haha
ok o,me na knw you tho undecided
Re: Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do by Adeyeancah(m): 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
AbbieGee1:
ok o,me na knw you tho undecided
I won't go into details,I would rather shock you when I see ya grin
Re: Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do by AbbieGee1(f): 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
Adeyeancah:
undecided ok great for. You then.
Re: Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do by AbbieGee1(f): 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
Adeyeancah:
if that's you on ur profile,I'm pretty sure ion knw you and pls just to avoid unecessary embarassment,dnt 'shock' me like you said.
Re: Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do by Adeyeancah(m): 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
AbbieGee1:
undecided ok great for. You then.
But why are you still up around this time?
Re: Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do by Adeyeancah(m): 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
AbbieGee1:
if that's you on ur profile,I'm pretty sure ion knw you and pls just to avoid unecessary embarassment,dnt 'shock' me like you said.
I'm not trying to scare you here abby....am just a dude who stays around
Re: Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do by scentmarlc(m): 11:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
…❤This the truth!!! I rub this on a cut and bam!!! Instantly better!

It can be rubbed on the legs to make them shine.
But I suggest you use pure oils instead.

Wad up cheezy
Re: Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do by dannyben5: 11:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
Re: Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
scentmarlc:

Wad up cheezy
°What'sup my man? wink
Re: Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 30, 2016
Adeyeancah:
But why are you still up around this time?

Bro this is not how to toast women in public, come up with a better conversation grin

1 Like

Re: Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do by NLjona(m): 9:26am On Jun 30, 2016
Vizkizzy:

Bro this is not how to toast women in public, come up with a better conversation grin

grin I just dey look am since
Re: Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do by Adeyeancah(m): 10:14am On Jun 30, 2016
Vizkizzy:

News flash: she's someone I know in person... Ntor! grin
Re: Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do by Adeyeancah(m): 10:17am On Jun 30, 2016
NLjona:

grin I just dey look am since
Ah, una plenty for there.....who dey toast for public? aproko grin
Re: Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2016
Adeyeancah:
News flash: she's someone I know in person... Ntor! grin

You know her in person but she is denying you online. Iffa slap you ehn grin

Cc: SAINTSAMURAII apologies for the other day...I don't beef not my style.

We cool?
Re: Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 30, 2016
Vizkizzy:

We cool?

MY Bro, me too i apologise, i was indeed wrong in what i said. bro we are always cool, i believe in love and unity. you will always be my guy.
Re: Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
MY Bro, me too i apologise, i was indeed wrong in what i said. bro we are always cool, i believe in love and unity. you will always be my guy.

Gbam!!! Sai SAINTSAMURAII grin

1 Like

Re: Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do by Adeyeancah(m): 10:35am On Jun 30, 2016
Vizkizzy:

We cool?

yea she can't noticed everyone around her....Its a normal thing when you know a girl that stays in ur area but you don't chat and later on see her here on NL.....understood? Hope we don bash now?
Re: Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 30, 2016
Adeyeancah:
yea she can't noticed everyone around her....Its a normal thing when you know a girl that stays in ur area but you don't chat and later on see her here on NL.....understood? Hope we don bash now?
Re: Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 30, 2016
Adeyeancah:

I grab. You for try call her real name now...give her a clear hint that you know her. She will be surprised and eager to know who you are she go even pm you sef wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses / Pastor New To Facebook Posts Bedroom Photos After Sleeping His Wife Pic / 5 Tips On Getting Your Dream Girl To Reply Your Messages On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.