Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) (50363 Views)

Senator Ombugadu Welcomes President Buhari With Billboard In Nasarawa (Photo) / Agbaje Tosin Councillorship Campaign Billboard In Lagos Compares Jonathan&Buhari / One Year Of Evil Change - PDP Blast PMB Change Over Diamond Bank Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by KOKOwonder(m): 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
What I Saw Today In Makurdi (pics)

I was passing through North bank today and saw this bill
board.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by sarrki(m): 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
Which of the chairman of PDP is benue supporting ?

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by sarrki(m): 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
Which of the chairman of PDP is benue supporting ? Makarfi or sheriff

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by hannah55(f): 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hmmmm...this is serious.
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
PDP in Benue needs to send Suswam away from the party. He's not a sellable leader cool cool

Dajoh remains the Jagaban of Benue politics, tho I heard he wants to hand over his senate position in 2019 to Orkev-jev cool cool

2019 will be interesting in Benue cool Tarzoor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by Dariye(m): 12:44am On Jun 30, 2016
Can they do better?

I believe this regime is just unfortunately facing the repercussions of the problems created over the years by PDP.

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by ndlife: 1:10am On Jun 30, 2016
PDP..ALREADY DEAD ON >>>>ARRIVAL<<

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by dynamo77(m): 5:05am On Jun 30, 2016
Now the table is turning ...

The hunter is being hunted.

6 Likes

Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 30, 2016
Olodo.. "Arrival"
ndlife:
PDP..ALREADY DEAD ON >>>>ARRIVER<<

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by Adeoba10(m): 5:19am On Jun 30, 2016
Change d change again.... From frying pan to fire....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by Eboski(m): 5:31am On Jun 30, 2016
Benue state really need PDP at this time cos the present governor isn't ready for governance....
I believe PDP has learned their lessons.
apart from Lagos Ogun states all the rest of APC governors are sleeping just like the federal govt of APC.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 30, 2016
In David Mark's voice "change the change ".

7 Likes

Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by Tjohnnay: 5:58am On Jun 30, 2016
grin

Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by veekid(m): 6:13am On Jun 30, 2016
No single day you won't read funny memes about Nigeria; what a funny z..........

Na joke oooo
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by banki(m): 6:41am On Jun 30, 2016
No salary?

Last I checked before apc came on board governors were owing salaries and they went to get bail out from buhari

Nigeria will be better and the process has started if after 4years we are not satisfied we will vote buhari out.....but certainly we are not going back to pdp

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by DaBullIT(m): 6:45am On Jun 30, 2016
PDP Yamutu soosei

Walahi

No hope of ressurection

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 30, 2016
ndlife:
Between you and Buhari, I don't know whose O 'level certificate i should be more interested in seeing. All these zombies sef, just negodu.

17 Likes

Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by felifeli: 7:12am On Jun 30, 2016
Millerz:
Olodo.. "Arrival"

No mind am o. Dead on arriver. See the kind of riff-raff we spend whole days arguing with on Nairaland.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by felifeli: 7:17am On Jun 30, 2016
ndlife:

Go school you no gree. Na to shout Sai Baba all over the place dey sweet you.

5 Likes

Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by kawazaki(m): 7:58am On Jun 30, 2016
ndlife:

grin grin grin grin grin grin ARRIVER OF LIFE

9 Likes

Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by Histrings08(m): 8:11am On Jun 30, 2016
The poster is on point now
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by ndlife: 8:16am On Jun 30, 2016
Millerz:
Olodo.. "Arrival"
Tnx dear.most time spelling escape from someone memory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by BossKratos: 8:18am On Jun 30, 2016
grin

Abeg _fuck this pdp's bed sheet!

I even think say na some sweet tiv or idoma girls pix or some nice benue ponded yam I go see!

I miss benue asses and yams!
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by Agimor(m): 8:21am On Jun 30, 2016
Lolz
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by wolesmile(m): 8:59am On Jun 30, 2016
by a divided house?

issokay!!!

1 Like

Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by charles594(m): 9:00am On Jun 30, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by ibkgab001: 9:01am On Jun 30, 2016
Two diffrent change
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by qualityovenbake(m): 9:01am On Jun 30, 2016
Instead they should focus on changing that their dreaded name called PDP and they should re-brand by merging with other political parties.
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:02am On Jun 30, 2016
pdp is at work... change is a gradual process.that what pdp need to know... up APC.... CHANGE....
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by gbaskiboy: 9:02am On Jun 30, 2016
Am not surprise at all, after all they ask for change, and the effect of the change is unbearable. Buhari has buari us
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by Spells(m): 9:02am On Jun 30, 2016
PDP was better cos it was I chop u chop everybody chop... But this apc na, I chop alone, u chop I catch u with efcc n nobody else chop

3 Likes

Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:02am On Jun 30, 2016
sarrki:
Which of the chairman of PDP is benue supporting ?

HELP ME GOD!!! I cant handle this..

This is just pure evil.. cry cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. / Transparency International Responds To Cameron Comments Regarding Nigeria / AGF Malami’s Screenshot Includes Crypto Trading Icon - The Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.