Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,180 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Natural Way To Reverse Type 2 Diabetes In Just 30 Days Therapy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Natural Way To Reverse Type 2 Diabetes In Just 30 Days Therapy (509 Views)

Rosaline Meurer Produces "The Therapist's Therapy", Her First Movie As Producer / Obi Madubogwu Is Dead After Battling Diabetes (Photos) / Moji Olaiya’s Death: How 3 Notable Nollywood Stars Died Within 30 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Way To Reverse Type 2 Diabetes In Just 30 Days Therapy by currilus: 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
Type 2 is the most common form of diabetes, accounting for over 90% of all diabetes cases. 1,2 The number of adults diagnosed with diabetes in the US has risen significantly in the past 30 years, almost quadrupling from 5.5 million cases in 1980 to 21.3 million in 2012. 1 Type 2 diabetes used to be known as adult-onset diabetes and noninsulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (NIDDM), but the disease can have an onset at any age, increasingly including childhood. 2 What is type 2 diabetes? Type 2 diabetes mellitus most commonly develops in adulthood and is more likely to occur in people who are overweight and physically inactive. 3 Unlike type 1 diabetes which currently cannot be prevented, many of the risk factors for type 2 diabetes can be modified. For many people, therefore, it is possible to prevent the condition. 4 The International Diabetes Foundation highlight four symptoms that signal the need for diabetes testing: 5 Frequent urination Weight loss Lack of energy Excessive thirst. To learn more, visit the Knowledge Center articles about symptoms or diagnosis. Causes of type 2 diabetes Insulin resistance is usually the precursor to type 2 diabetes - a condition in which more insulin than usual is needed for glucose to enter cells. 3 Insulin resistance in the liver results in more glucose production while resistance in peripheral tissues means glucose uptake is impaired. 2 The impairment stimulates the pancreas to make more insulin but eventually the pancreas is unable to make enough to prevent blood sugar levels from rising too high. 3 Genetics plays a part in type 2 diabetes - relatives of people with the disease are at a higher risk, and the prevalence of the condition is higher in particular among Native Americans, Hispanic and Asian people. 2 Obesity and weight gain are important factors that lead to insulin resistance and type 2 diabetes, with genetics, diet, exercise and lifestyle all playing a part. Body fat has hormonal effects on the effect of insulin and glucose metabolism. 2 Once type 2 diabetes has been diagnosed, health care providers can help patients with a program of education and monitoring, including how to spot the signs of hypoglycemia, hyperglycemia and other diabetic complications. 2 As with other forms of diabetes, nutrition and physical activity and exercise are important elements of the lifestyle management of the condition. For more information on how type 1 and type 2 diabetes

Contact us now to Place your Order Call/whatsapp: +2348067926334 E-mail: currilus@gmail.com BBM Pin 2B6195C0 Pay cash on delivery Nationwide.
Re: Natural Way To Reverse Type 2 Diabetes In Just 30 Days Therapy by currilus: 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
I’m telling you this because…

“I don’t want you to go through the same horrifying
experience that I did.” Now, when all this happened, I didn’t know all that much about this debilitating and potentially deadly disease.

But now, I’ve done my homework.
And in my research, I’ve uncovered
some eye-opening — even shocking
— facts .

But I’ve also found hope for folks like me, folks who have diabetes. Now, a lot of folks act like I did when I got diagnosed with diabetes. We let the statistics go in one ear, and out the other. But this is important. Because every single person
represented in these statistics is someone like you and me. A mother, a father, a sister, a brother, a son or daughter. Grandparents. Friends.
Neighbors. Coworkers. Loved ones.
You. Me. We don’t think we’re going to
become a statistic. But that’s what
this horrible disease does to folks like us.
Like the stat I was being faced with that day at the hospital:

Did you know that every day, over 200 people with
diabetes loses thier sights?

That’s over 70,000 per year. Even more distressing, 1 in 4 didn’t know they had diabetes until it was
too late. But worst of all, total blindness isn’t
even the most dangerous part of
uncontrolled blood sugar…

You may
or may not know…
…diabetes also leads to
Alzheimer’s , dementia, heart
failure, and cancer; When you have excess glucose, your blood becomes a nutrition-packed
smoothie for cancer tumors, helping
them grow at deadly speeds. Your glucose-packed blood constantly rushes through your brain, adding to the buildup that causes Alzheimer’s
and other types of dementia. When I read that, I had trouble not imagining it happening inside my own brain. As I kept reading about my disease,
it only got worse:

One study showed that if you’ve got diabetes, your risk of heart attack is 11 times higher than the average person. At my age, I already had to worry about heart attacks. It was terrifying to learn that my risk was so much higher than I thought.

Another found that diabetes increases your risk of having a stroke by 150% . And during a stroke,
diabetes makes it even harder for blood to get to your brain. For most people, a stroke has about a
17% chance of being fatal… “Why do most doctors prescribe treatments that only manage the
symptoms … while ignoring the real cause of the disease?” Especially when new research has
revealed the real cause of diabetes, and provided a simple solution to “jumpstart” your body’s blood glucose
regulation system! (The short answer is that in the last few years, 11 pharmaceutical giants
have been caught bribing hospitals and doctors to prescribe their medicine, regardless of the best
treatment.

But I’ll share those details with you in just a second.) First, I want to tell you the story of my
own diabetes battle, and show you the new scientific discoveries you can use to restore your healthy blood sugar and even reverse your Diabetes.

This new solution will be able to
reverse your Diabetes, sharply
reducing or even eliminating your
need for medication.

The Solution is simply a Forever living pack for Diabetes called Glucofit

Contact now for information and to place your order
Wahtapp (08067926334)
E-mail currilus@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Music: Wizkid, Chris Brown, Hoody Baby & Section Boyz – “shabba” / Photos Show A Girl Kissing A Man Who Looks Like President Zuma / Toyin Aimakhu Set To Launch Her Own Emoji Called ‘teemoji’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.