Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Please Help, Lagos Or Onitsha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Help, Lagos Or Onitsha (1367 Views)

This Pedestrian Bridge In Onitsha Has Become A Death Trap / Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja / PDP Crisis: Which Court Order Will Police Obey? Lagos Or PortHarcourt Order? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Lagos Or Onitsha by ibrahimdoc: 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
please people. where can i make it more as i want to start up an auto spare parts business, is it lagos or onitsha. which one has bigger market for spare parts? i need ur sincere advice. by the way i want to major on importation and to sell to retailers. thank u.
Re: Please Help, Lagos Or Onitsha by sarrki(m): 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
Sambisa
Re: Please Help, Lagos Or Onitsha by BoboFashion(m): 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
ibrahimdoc:
please people. where can i make it more as i want to start up an auto spare parts business, is it lagos or onitsha. which one has bigger market for spare parts? i need ur sincere advice. by the way i want to major on importation and to sell to retailers. thank u.
You need to visit the 2 places and see for yourself, Onitsha is cool.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, Lagos Or Onitsha by ibrahimdoc: 12:21am On Jun 30, 2016
BoboFashion:

You need to visit the 2 places and see for yourself, Onitsha is cool.
Thank u my brother

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, Lagos Or Onitsha by Ejanla07: 12:31am On Jun 30, 2016
ibrahimdoc:

please people. where can i make it more as i
want to start up an auto spare parts business, is
it lagos or onitsha. which one has bigger market
for spare parts? i need ur sincere advice. by the
way i want to major on importation and to sell to
retailers. thank u.

depends on what you want to sell..

low cost of living. good quality life with enough time for urself. onitsha..

high cost of living.. low quality life.. no time for urself via traffic...Lagos

5 Likes

Re: Please Help, Lagos Or Onitsha by UnclePati: 2:10am On Jun 30, 2016
If u r not igbo or u don't speak igbo.....the business wount b easy for u in Onitsha.

I advice u do it in lagos.

Though igbos still dominate 97% of spare partz biz in lagos.....it will be better for u there
Re: Please Help, Lagos Or Onitsha by ibrahimdoc: 10:27am On Jun 30, 2016
Ejanla07:

thank u bro

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Lagos Or Onitsha by Ejanla07: 10:35am On Jun 30, 2016
ibrahimdoc:

thank u bro
i just moved from Lagos to Nnewi this january..

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, Lagos Or Onitsha by ibrahimdoc: 10:36am On Jun 30, 2016
Ejanla07:

thank u my brother. i want to sell breakpads, do u have more info for me?

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Lagos Or Onitsha by ibrahimdoc: 10:38am On Jun 30, 2016
Ejanla07:

i just moved from Lagos to Nnewi this january..

oh really? how is ur experience there? i was told nnewi spare parts market is big too.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, Lagos Or Onitsha by ENEONWO(m): 10:40am On Jun 30, 2016
If you are going for importation, not just retail of auto-parts, Lagos is the best place for you. It will easier for you to clear your goods and warehouse them in Lagos that in Onitsha. Retailers from Onitsha always go to Lagos to replace stock. Besides, you will spend more on haulage of your goods from Lagos Port to Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Lagos Or Onitsha by Ejanla07: 10:40am On Jun 30, 2016
UnclePati:
If u r not igbo or u don't speak igbo.....the business wount b easy for u in Onitsha.

I advice u do it in lagos.

Though igbos still dominate 97% of spare partz biz in lagos.....it will be better for u there

lies.
i am a business man based here in Nnewi..

if u ve goods to sell and ur price is right. people will be forced to buy from you.

we have Chinese business men who set up shop here in Nnewi...

op is you are serious about business and wanna be importer. onitsha is a good place. ur savings will amaze u..

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, Lagos Or Onitsha by Ejanla07: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2016
ibrahimdoc:

thank u my brother. i want to sell breakpads, do u have more info for me?

dont kno much about motor parts. dats my dads line.

i know about lubricants engine oil. and motorcycle and generator parts..
Re: Please Help, Lagos Or Onitsha by ibrahimdoc: 11:25am On Jun 30, 2016
Ejanla07:

lies.
i am a business man based here in Nnewi..

if u ve goods to sell and ur price is right. people will be forced to buy from you.

we have Chinese business men who set up shop here in Nnewi...

op is you are serious about business and wanna be importer. onitsha is a good place. ur savings will amaze u..

thank u so much. my problem with lagos is that its very roudy. all my life i have always lived in a very scerene environment, i jst got back from abroad and i want to start business that will fetch me good money, thank u once again.
Re: Please Help, Lagos Or Onitsha by kcnwaigbo: 11:27am On Jun 30, 2016
Nnewi is the No1 market for spare parts in Nigeria
Re: Please Help, Lagos Or Onitsha by ibrahimdoc: 11:30am On Jun 30, 2016
ENEONWO:
If you are going for importation, not just retail of auto-parts, Lagos is the best place for you. It will easier for you to clear your goods and warehouse them in Lagos that in Onitsha. Retailers from Onitsha always go to Lagos to replace stock. Besides, you will spend more on haulage of your goods from Lagos Port to Onitsha.

thank u bro, you information is very enlightening.
Re: Please Help, Lagos Or Onitsha by ibrahimdoc: 11:35am On Jun 30, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Nnewi is the No1 market for spare parts in Nigeria

I have heard that from a friend, but do u think i will make more gain selling to people from onitsha and Nnewi despite the fact that the goods will bart in lagos port and i will have to get them down to the east which requires a lot of money for transportation? pls advice me because i am just new in this business and i want a place that i will be able to maximize my profit.
Re: Please Help, Lagos Or Onitsha by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:51am On Jun 30, 2016
ENEONWO:
Onitsha is the home of importers too though the goods pass through lagos but they make it big
Life in onitsha will be less stressful in addition

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Renewed Crises In SW: A Sheer Case Of Jealousy Against Yoruba Nation. / Governor Fayose In Fresh corruption Mess / Amaechi Corruption Profile AND How He Corruptly Sponsor Buhari's Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.