Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,826 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Homemade Sharwamma Recipe And Procedure - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Homemade Sharwamma Recipe And Procedure (3560 Views)

My Homemade Meat Pie Recipe / Banga Soup Recipe And Method Of Preparation / How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homemade Sharwamma Recipe And Procedure by demiladegold(f): 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
this homemade recipe is so easy to make and delicious it just takes the zeal for you to make it
this makes about 6+ sharwama wraps

*2 chicken breasts (deboned or boneless)
* 2 chicken thighs (deboned or boneless)
* 6+ sharwama wraps
* 1 small sized cabbage
* 3 medium sized carrots
* 1 large cucumber
* 2 big tomatoes
* 1 medium sized onions
* ketchup
* mayonnaise
* 1 tablespoon vegetable/ olive oil

for the marinade

* 1 teaspoon thyme
* 2 teaspoon curry
* 2 teaspoon onion minced onions
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1 large stock cube/ Maggi
* half teaspoon black powder
* chilli pepper to taste
* salt to taste
* 1 table spoon vegetable/ olive oil

Procedure

* wash and cut the vegetables into thin strips and set aside
* cut the chicken or beef Into thin strips and also set aside
* place the chicken or beef into a bowl , add the marinade and mix thoroughly until well incorporated. then cover and store in the fridge for 2-24 hours ( depending on how much time you have)

* in a pan, heat up a tablespoon of vegetable oil, add marinated chicken or beef and stir fry until brown and juicy. scoop unto plate or bowl and set aside

* mix some mayonnaise and ketchup together ( mayo- ketch spread)
* place a sharwamma bread on a clean flat surface and spread the mayo-ketch on it and then fill with the sliced vegetables and stir fried chicken or beef on one end and sprinkle chilli pepper ( optional)

* fold the bread, tuck in the edge and roll to form a sharwamma wrap. and there you have it.. your yummy homemade sharwamma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homemade Sharwamma Recipe And Procedure by ONWARDBABA: 1:57am On Jun 30, 2016
tanx alot for dis but can i ask 2 questions

1. ....can i get the video of this....maybe to my whats-app no 08056179311
2....dont we need to fry or bake ....plz respond

specially with the video part......God bless you

1 Like

Re: Homemade Sharwamma Recipe And Procedure by demiladegold(f): 7:31am On Jun 30, 2016
ONWARDBABA:
tanx alot for dis but can i ask 2 questions

1. ....can i get the video of this....maybe to my whats-app no 08056179311
2....dont we need to fry or bake ....plz respond

specially with the video part......God bless you

you don't need to fry or bake except you want to make the sharwamma wraps yourself.. . in that case, you would need a recipe for making the wraps...... but if you are using already made tortilla wraps then you don't need to bake or fry.

I'll drop a link to the video here, so everybody can use it too
Re: Homemade Sharwamma Recipe And Procedure by ONWARDBABA: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
0k the wrapp is already made to eat like dat
where can i get it
plz the wrap i mean
demiladegold:

you don't need to fry or bake except you want to make the sharwamma wraps yourself.. . in that case, you would need a recipe for making the wraps...... but if you are using already made tortilla wraps then you don't need to bake or fry.

Re: Homemade Sharwamma Recipe And Procedure by demiladegold(f): 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
ONWARDBABA:
0k the wrapp is already made to eat like dat
where can i get it
plz the wrap i mean

you should be able to get it at shoprite or any big mall like foodco
Re: Homemade Sharwamma Recipe And Procedure by HardMirror(m): 9:05am On Jul 01, 2016
demiladegold:

Sweeet!
Now when ever a lady asks for sharwamma she will have to make it in my house wink
Thanks for sharing.
Lalasticlala, seun come and learn how to make sharwamma.
Re: Homemade Sharwamma Recipe And Procedure by demiladegold(f): 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
HardMirror:
Sweeet! Now when ever a lady asks for sharwamma she will have to make it in my house wink Thanks for sharing. Lalasticlala, seun come and learn how to make sharwamma.
lol..,ure welcome
Re: Homemade Sharwamma Recipe And Procedure by ONWARDBABA: 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
Still waiting for the video
Re: Homemade Sharwamma Recipe And Procedure by demiladegold(f): 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
ONWARDBABA:
Still waiting for the video
http://www.nigerianfoodtv.com

2 Likes

Re: Homemade Sharwamma Recipe And Procedure by mayorkyzo: 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nice one..i'm gonna bookmark this page and try it out soonest...
Re: Homemade Sharwamma Recipe And Procedure by aydelicious: 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
mayorkyzo:
Nice one..i'm gonna bookmark this page and try it out soonest...
Alright then.
Re: Homemade Sharwamma Recipe And Procedure by moski5(m): 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
demiladegold:

http://www.nigerianfoodtv.com
couldyu write out d recipe 4 making d 'bread'
Re: Homemade Sharwamma Recipe And Procedure by aydelicious: 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
moski5:
hmm ,is okay then he can help you out to write it out and then the procedure of making the breed.
Re: Homemade Sharwamma Recipe And Procedure by demiladegold(f): 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
moski5:

ok... I'll create a thread about that in the night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homemade Sharwamma Recipe And Procedure by aydelicious: 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
demiladegold:

alright,,we will be looking ahead to see it then..!
Re: Homemade Sharwamma Recipe And Procedure by aydelicious: 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
demiladegold:

Re: Homemade Sharwamma Recipe And Procedure by demiladegold(f): 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
aydelicious:
I will mention you on the thread
Re: Homemade Sharwamma Recipe And Procedure by aydelicious: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
demiladegold:

I will mention you on the thread
lol, alright ma'am, no problem. okay! ?
Re: Homemade Sharwamma Recipe And Procedure by demiladegold(f): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
I'm pissed.. I was already done with creating the thread.... all that remained was to upload pics and the whole thing I typed got deleted.

now i'm angry and frustrated.... might create it again tonight but if not tomorrow cuz I'm really annoyed
Re: Homemade Sharwamma Recipe And Procedure by Smellymouth: 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
demiladegold:
I'm pissed.. I was already done with creating the thread.... all that remained was to upload pics and the whole thing I typed got deleted.

now i'm angry and frustrated.... might create it again tonight but if not tomorrow cuz I'm really annoyed

Sorry..
Re: Homemade Sharwamma Recipe And Procedure by demiladegold(f): 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

Sorry..

geeez.. thanks for mentioning me o, I had already forgotten about it...

1 Like

Re: Homemade Sharwamma Recipe And Procedure by Smellymouth: 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
demiladegold:

geeez.. thanks for mentioning me o, I had already forgotten about it...

You are welcome smiley

You don't strike me as someone that easily gets pissed though cool
Re: Homemade Sharwamma Recipe And Procedure by demiladegold(f): 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

You are welcome smiley
You don't strike me as someone that easily gets pissed though cool
it actually takes a lot to get me pissed at someone....
Re: Homemade Sharwamma Recipe And Procedure by Smellymouth: 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
demiladegold:

it actually takes a lot to get me pissed at someone....

Yh, I noticed that about you.

Your calm and gentle demeanor always puts me at ease. smiley
Re: Homemade Sharwamma Recipe And Procedure by demiladegold(f): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

Yh, I noticed that about you.
Your calm and gentle demeanor always puts me at ease. smiley

oh really?
I didn't think anyone noticed me though... just doing my thing

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Home Made Yoghurt / Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? / No Pepper In Ibadan ( Pepper Seller On Strike ) 5 Rodo For N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.