Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

News: Mass Sacking - NLC Withdraws Strike Notice On Six Banks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / News: Mass Sacking - NLC Withdraws Strike Notice On Six Banks (873 Views)

Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader / Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos / Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

News: Mass Sacking - NLC Withdraws Strike Notice On Six Banks by taiwooke45: 12:18am On Jun 30, 2016
Is this not strange? After all the noise making and call for industrial action. what will be the faith of the retrenched workers now that NLC doesn't seem to be interested in the fight anymore. Why the sudden change of heart by NLC/TUC. Have the union leaders been settled and they are suddenly no longer interested in the fight?
Re: News: Mass Sacking - NLC Withdraws Strike Notice On Six Banks by Pavarottii(m): 12:43am On Jun 30, 2016
Me I tire oooo... wat about the minimum wage sef, no news since. And zombies were busy supporting d FG and discrediting the NLC/TUC. That they should scrap dem. Most of d zombies av been fired more sef. Now nobody to speak 4 dem now and even in d future.

Now d zombies are saying dey should ban NUPENG and PENGASON etc.
Am not sure that zombies know the relevance of unions in a country like Nigeria. In US u might not need dem. But in Nigeria, my brother u need, if not the government will continue till u die(asin real death) and they don't give a Bleep.

1 Like

Re: News: Mass Sacking - NLC Withdraws Strike Notice On Six Banks by Shukuakukobambi: 12:53am On Jun 30, 2016
Pavarottii:
Me I tire oooo... wat about the minimum wage sef, no news since. And zombies were busy supporting d FG and discrediting the NLC/TUC. That they should scrap dem. Most of d zombies av been fired more sef. Now nobody to speak 4 dem now and even in d future.

Now d zombies are saying dey should ban NUPENG and PENGASON etc.
Am not sure that zombies know the relevance of unions in a country like Nigeria. In US u might not need dem. But in Nigeria, my brother u need, if not the government will continue till u die(asin real death) and they don't give a Bleep.

What about the wailing, hateful, bitter and frustrated Zombies who were also sacked in the banking meltdown of 2009 and carried until 2014? Did GEJ give them any compensation?

Are there no wailing Zombies sacked now too?

You're so petty and narrow minded that any serious issue is reduced to an ntorr opportunity.

You need psychological help. If you like, commit suicide because the Daura mallam sent GEJ packing. Even the GEJ has moved on, gallivanting all over the world while you stay weeping and hating on cyber space.

1 Like

Re: News: Mass Sacking - NLC Withdraws Strike Notice On Six Banks by Kayode1979: 12:55am On Jun 30, 2016
Oooooo this Buhari tenure is too slow
Re: News: Mass Sacking - NLC Withdraws Strike Notice On Six Banks by Shukuakukobambi: 12:57am On Jun 30, 2016
Kayode1979:
Oooooo this Buhari tenure is too slow

Yeah very slow on plenty things
Re: News: Mass Sacking - NLC Withdraws Strike Notice On Six Banks by Pavarottii(m): 1:05am On Jun 30, 2016
Shukuakukobambi:

What about the wailing, hateful, bitter and frustrated Zombies who were also sacked in the banking meltdown of 2009 and carried until 2014? Did GEJ give them any compensation?

Are there no wailing Zombies sacked now too?

You're so petty and narrow minded that any serious issue is reduced to an ntorr opportunity.

You need psychological help. If you like, commit suicide because the Daura mallam sent GEJ packing. Even the GEJ has moved on, gallivanting all over the world while you stay weeping and hating on cyber space.

Re: News: Mass Sacking - NLC Withdraws Strike Notice On Six Banks by Shukuakukobambi: 1:07am On Jun 30, 2016
^^^ your pettiness dey vex me and i just dey look you dey laugh

Re: News: Mass Sacking - NLC Withdraws Strike Notice On Six Banks by Project400: 1:31am On Jun 30, 2016
I do not think the banks are interested in any strike action. Majority did not partake in the last action.
Re: News: Mass Sacking - NLC Withdraws Strike Notice On Six Banks by Shukuakukobambi: 1:33am On Jun 30, 2016
Project400:
I do not think the banks are interested in any strike action. Majority did not partake in the last action.

Banks are not even unionised anymore. NUBIFE has to be the most useless, toothless and empty union in the country.

Only first bank and Union bank had a semblance of workers union into the 2000s but the last one standing which was union bank crumbled with the takeover in 2009
Re: News: Mass Sacking - NLC Withdraws Strike Notice On Six Banks by monitoragent: 1:41am On Jun 30, 2016
[color=#000099]WHAT IS NLC?[size=8pt][/size][color=#000099][/color

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Deafening Silence On True Federalism / Ambode Arrests 10 Street Hawkers, Sends Them To Jail / Yorubas Are Setting Black People Far Back To Stone Ages With Their Flip Flop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.