Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:07 PM

Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 (8495 Views)

Web Designer And Customer Service Persons Urgently Needed / A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily / BREAKING:200,000 N-power Participants To Start Work On Dec. 1, 2016 - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by stanlexy(m): 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
Stanlexy@gmail.com B.Sc
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by Prechy08(m): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
Candyrain:
Are u guys kidding me? OP dropped a contact number for u guys to reach him and you all are dropping ur emails address, what is he supposed to do with them? Lolzzzzzzz
Na so them the carry fail exam and interview, if na me i go just ignore them and use people wey understand English
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by juwwylove(f): 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
Please I'm interested so much interested too. This is my email nd phone no. Oluwatosin.kareem@yahoo.com, 07034748313. Pls help me, I need a job
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by walexdtruth: 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
chrysanthus07:
please what is Dya all about? Can you explain

DIAMOND YELLOW ACCOUNT powered by Mtn Nigeria...
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by Keziehenry(m): 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
Op just made me waste my money. Its a diamond yellow acct opening. You get #100 naira per acct opened, nothing like #60,000. Your are also required to pay #5,550 before you start. I don't know why we find it hard to tell others the truth. I pity people that gave him money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
Candyrain:
Are u guys kidding me? OP dropped a contact number for u guys to reach him and you all are dropping ur emails address, what is he supposed to do with them? Lolzzzzzzz
it goes to show u d pathetic level of reasoning for some graduates
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by octopusfreaky(f): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
GREATOLANIYI:
First 20 persons residing around Agege LGA,Iju,Ifako Ijaye and their environs with any of OND,HND,BSC are urgently needed to fill d remaining slots of MTN DYA jobs.Interested persons should call 08176698807 for info on how to be linked with the MTN DYA supervisor convering d area as you need to apply before12:00pm today thursday,while getting ur cv, 2 passport photos,one guarantor's passport & id card photocopy ready.Please,doubting Thomas need not bother to call
great olaniyi indeed
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by Acrofab: 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
octopusfreaky:
great olaniyi indeed
he made me waste my money today am still regretting goin there.
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by octopusfreaky(f): 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
Acrofab:

like seriously, sorry dear.
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by maasoap(m): 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
GREATOLANIYI:
First 20 persons residing around Agege LGA,Iju,Ifako Ijaye and their environs with any of OND,HND,BSC are urgently needed to fill d remaining slots of MTN DYA jobs.Interested persons should call 08176698807 for info on how to be linked with the MTN DYA supervisor convering d area as you need to apply before12:00pm today thursday,while getting ur cv, 2 passport photos,one guarantor's passport & id card photocopy ready.Please,doubting Thomas need not bother to call

WELL ,EVERYBODY IS ENTITLED TO HIS/HER OPINION AND IT IS GOOD THAT SOME PEOPLE ALWAYS FIND DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE ANYTHING BECAUSE LEVEL AND NATURE OF THEIR OF EXPRIENCES. FOR THOSE WHO ARE STILL INTERESTED WHO RESIDE ONLY IN MAINLAND(SURULERE,YABA,SOMOLU, KETU ETC.) AND IKORODU ,THE TSS SUPERVISING THE AREAS CONFIRMED THAT A FEW SLOTS STILL EXIST IN THE ABOVE AREAS.NOW BETTER UNDERSTANDING,THE JOB IS SIMPLY ABOUT OPENING DYA ACCOUNTS WITHOUT ANY DOCUMENTATION BUT BY ONLY CODE.THE N60K =N30K BASIC + N30K COMMISSION GUARANTED.YOU CALL THE LINE ONLY TONIGHT TILL 9:00PM AND BEYOND INFO.IT IS NOT COMPULSORY YOU CALL.THANKS
@op, e no go better for you o. You lied to people who desperately in need of jobs, yet you still collected bribe from them before giving them the forms knowing that it is crap.
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by Ayoola171(m): 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
gommex:
it goes to show u d pathetic level of reasoning for some graduates
It's quite an age, where have you being?
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by flexxyworld(m): 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
Waiting for more testifiers! All those that went too yaba, ojota en co! Hope you are resuming your 60K mtn job tmr.
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by Acrofab: 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
maasoap:

@op, e no go better for you o. You lied to people who desperately in need of jobs, yet you still collected bribe from them before giving them the forms knowing that it is crap.
that's what i told him in the text massage i sent to him. I used the money am supposed to buy drugs with and ended up wasting the money without achieving anything.
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by lovemko(m): 5:28am On Jul 01, 2016
I have always had a bad spot 4 such job ads on here on nairaland mostly d ones tagged URGENT. Even wen i hope dey carry positives, i jst know they are a waste of time... tink about it, d rate at wch u see job ads on NL is so high yet very few persons give testimony of jobs trough NL. Most times they post ads here just to defraud or get something from job seekers.. its so so unfair.

Imagine a job with 20 available spots... d first taugts that came to me was, if its true then this poster could easily contact his friends nd family b4 bringing out on NL atleast that's how an average nigerian think, e would explore all avenue to fill up all 20 post with his own pipo nd Nl wont hear of it... such ads are jst to obtain job seekers...

I only hope someday that d pain nd struggles of d unemployed would be gone soon...

Just be careful ..
Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by ykolajide: 7:28am On Jul 01, 2016
Acrofab:

grin
Acrofab:

Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by ykolajide: 7:31am On Jul 01, 2016
maasoap:

cool
maasoap:

Re: Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 by teeking: 8:19am On Jul 01, 2016
The info is real but the guy that owns d phone number wants to exhort money from you after directing you to yaba tech where no one knows whats going on (whats d'meaning of appreciiation before giving u address? So if u do not appreciate him no aDdress for you). The real area is @ Ojota, No.28 Ogodu road. Dont call thE nums dea and you aSk for Outsourcing Firm. If interested for d job, you must pay 5550 naira in which d'5k is refundable y d'550 is admin fee, d'5k is what u use for d'biz. Hope ds info helps. God bless us all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To A People Of Colour, We say Happy Independent Day / Adexen Recruitment Agency Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Airforce Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.