Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,613 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

If You Can Laugh To This Pic It Means Your IQ Is 350 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Can Laugh To This Pic It Means Your IQ Is 350 (3631 Views)

31 Funny Sarcastic Replies You Must Laugh To / My Collection Of Funny Memes:be Warned You Might Laugh To Stupor / What It Means To Be A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Laugh To This Pic It Means Your IQ Is 350 by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 30, 2016
90% of people viewing this thread wont laugh becos they lack the proper rudiments to understanding simple funny quotes. But they sure can understand silly, dry jokes like....

Re: If You Can Laugh To This Pic It Means Your IQ Is 350 by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 30, 2016
cry

1 Like

Re: If You Can Laugh To This Pic It Means Your IQ Is 350 by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:00am On Jun 30, 2016
Is that a trick question? undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Can Laugh To This Pic It Means Your IQ Is 350 by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 30, 2016
Justdulla:
cry
w t f lmao
Re: If You Can Laugh To This Pic It Means Your IQ Is 350 by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 30, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
If u understand the first pic i go give u 1k right now
Re: If You Can Laugh To This Pic It Means Your IQ Is 350 by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 30, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
As in very incomprehendible and off point..

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Laugh To This Pic It Means Your IQ Is 350 by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:10am On Jun 30, 2016
Lykar:
If u understand the first pic i go give u 1k right now

Make it 10k grin
Re: If You Can Laugh To This Pic It Means Your IQ Is 350 by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 30, 2016
Justdulla:
As in very incomprehendible and off point..
Yeah
Re: If You Can Laugh To This Pic It Means Your IQ Is 350 by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 30, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Make it 10k grin
I see ur throat brada grin
Re: If You Can Laugh To This Pic It Means Your IQ Is 350 by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 30, 2016
Lykar:
from.ma point of view its just a statement,theres is nothing more to it..Its just tellin yah that chocolate is salad cos it comes from plant so you can it plenty of it cos according to science salad i.e plant is good for the system ...but lest we forhet heroine,cocaine,tramadol,morphine et al were all made from plants as well so too much of everything isnt worth it...I would like my fund to be wired via western union. Thank you

Re: If You Can Laugh To This Pic It Means Your IQ Is 350 by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:22am On Jun 30, 2016
Lykar:

Even wit microscope u no fit sight am
Re: If You Can Laugh To This Pic It Means Your IQ Is 350 by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 30, 2016
Justdulla:

from.ma point of view its just a statement,theres is nothing more to it..Its just tellin yah that chocolate is salad cos it comes from plant so you can it plenty of it cos according to science salad i.e plant is good for the system ...but lest we forhet heroine,cocaine,tramadol,morphine et al were all made from plants as well so too much of everything isnt worth it...I would like my fund to be wired via western union. Thank you
*dancing Bros Bros grin na play i dey oh about that 1k
Re: If You Can Laugh To This Pic It Means Your IQ Is 350 by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 30, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Even wit microscope u no fit sight am
I dont need microscope i have my naked eyes
Re: If You Can Laugh To This Pic It Means Your IQ Is 350 by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:29am On Jun 30, 2016
Lykar:
I dont need microscope i have my naked eyes

Re u up 4 dy bet jhoor... 10k or nutin....goin goin....
Re: If You Can Laugh To This Pic It Means Your IQ Is 350 by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 30, 2016
Lykar:
*dancing Bros Bros grin na play i dey oh about that 1k
Where is Ibrahim Magu angry
EFCC will hear about this.
Re: If You Can Laugh To This Pic It Means Your IQ Is 350 by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:37am On Jun 30, 2016
Justdulla:
Where is Ibrahim Magu angry EFCC will hear about this.

Report/arrest him dy guy is a threat 2 our economy grin
Re: If You Can Laugh To This Pic It Means Your IQ Is 350 by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 30, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Report/arrest him dy guy is a threat 2 our economy grin
Me that was going to use the money to Buy Peppersoup and Malta Guiness undecided
Re: If You Can Laugh To This Pic It Means Your IQ Is 350 by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:42am On Jun 30, 2016
Justdulla:

Me that was going to use the money to Buy Peppersoup and Malta Guiness undecided

For ur dream? Dy guy don do u wayo tongue
Re: If You Can Laugh To This Pic It Means Your IQ Is 350 by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 30, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Re u up 4 dy bet jhoor... 10k or nutin....goin goin....
Gone!
Re: If You Can Laugh To This Pic It Means Your IQ Is 350 by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 30, 2016
Justdulla:
Where is Ibrahim Magu angry EFCC will hear about this.
Hehehe
Re: If You Can Laugh To This Pic It Means Your IQ Is 350 by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:59am On Jun 30, 2016
Lykar:
Gone!

Ahhh u don quit...i feared as much
Re: If You Can Laugh To This Pic It Means Your IQ Is 350 by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 31, 2019
The human body was designed by a civil engineer. Who else would run a toxic waste pipeline through a recreational area? kiss

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Lolabay? / if this doesnt make u laff, consult ur daughter! / Tight: !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.