Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. (9493 Views)

Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply / Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? / Tinubu Saga : Buhari Meets With John Oyegun In Aso Rock Today(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by francizy(m): 7:14am On Jun 30, 2016
Candyrain:

Who's talking about being a Captain or General? The crux of the matter is dat he shouldn't have been a cadet in the first place without WAEC cert because he's totally unqualified.

How dare you declare him unqualified when he's the only incorruptible human in a country where all her citizens are fantastically corrupt. As far as we headless and idiotic zombies are concerned, Muhammadu Buhari's NEPA bill is worth more than any PhD and therefore can be used to admit him into any institution... cheesy grin

That's exactly what I'd have said if I were a zombie but fortunately for me, I'm human... smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by 989900: 7:17am On Jun 30, 2016

BTW, Buhari attended the now Gov't. coll Katsina, Mons Officer Cadet School, Aldershot, United Kingdom, Indian military school, NMTC (same as IBB, Abacha, Idiagbon, Obasanjo, Danjuma), which is now the NDA (NDA graduates are the equivalent of University graduates . . . the academy also offers Masters and Doctorate degrees now).

Buhari also attended the US War college.

You can't be a commissioned officer of the NA by being a 'dullard', nor rise to the rank of a Major General.

Well, the case is in court . . . no need to go dry humping about nothing, and the man ain't even screaming 'witch hunting'.

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by francizy(m): 7:17am On Jun 30, 2016
Rose2014:

Op is right. Maybe in the olden days, M used to come after A alphabetically cool

It never happened. It was only done because of our incorruptible Sai Barbra ---- zombies, 2016. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by Nbote(m): 7:28am On Jun 30, 2016
D way we sit down to be d judge, jury and executioner here on nairaland on some allegations is really funny. See how some of us dey analyze for and against as if we have any clue as to what actually went down. D truth is in d end we may neva actually get to find out what d real story is except for whatever story dey want us to believe. PMB is d President now and both himself and d APC would b foolish to loose their seat over dis whether true or not. Our politicians have learnt how to play us like ball and as d ball we dey busy dey roll to both sets of players...
Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by 49cents(m): 7:33am On Jun 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

People dont spill over in Secondary school. Every student who enters SS3 or Form 5 is entitled to take WAEC or WASC and they all get their certificate

Below is what Buhari classmates said

Coomassie said:
“While we were in school, Buhari was the head boy. He loves playing football. We were all close friends in school. After we finished secondary school, General Buhari decided to join the military, I joined the police and Justice Abdullahi decided to go to the university.”

“I, the late Shehu Yar’Adua, the late Halilu, a Grand Khadi in Katsina, Senator Abdul Ali, a Senator in the 2nd Republic and several other attended the same school”

On his part, Justice Abdullahi described Buhari as a brilliant student when they were in school, saying he was Buhari’s classmate from primary to secondary school, saying:

“I, Buhari and some others had the best results during our final examinations in secondary school back then. He was a very brilliant student in school, no doubt; we attended the same school from primary to secondary school.”

A certificate is worth a thousand words

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by Istand4justice: 7:49am On Jun 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

His surname is Buhari and names would be listed basedon the surname

Not only dat going by @raumdueter picture of buhari graduating set umaru abdullahi should have been 002 then not Buhari that's if truly Buhari was used as his surname

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by junketer(m): 8:04am On Jun 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

The testimony from notable people they graduated together shows he graduated and had a good result

You are being ignorant. Ask everyone on this forum, Everyone graduates SS3 whether you pass WAEC or not and get a certificate, If your result is not complete, you can go re-enroll the next yr
i don't know why this is so hard for you zombies to comprehend. If i sat for waec and failed, i would still have the certificate that shows i sat for the exam but failed. Whether i re-enrol or not is not the issue. Buhari should present his certificate to show that he actually sat for the exam. Whether he failed or not is not the issue. I don't just get this. How hard is it for buhari to just go to his closet and bring out his cert? Or write the school he attended for his cert. Crux of the matter is buhari has no certificate and thats why he is hiring 1000 SAN to defend him.

5 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by olasmith10(m): 8:08am On Jun 30, 2016
thunder74:

Has he performed now?

yes he has..how often do u hear abt d once dreaded and extremely destructive BH?..his only issue is that he came at a time world crude oil pirce both BRENT and WTI got to an all time Low coupled with a low excess crude account( a round of applause to GEJ and Dasuki) Aldo he has his own lapses but then, he still has till 2019..
By the law of demand and supply, crude oil price will still go up and den we can roll out d drums
Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by vpaymoney(m): 8:13am On Jun 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

chai, I seriously believe the problem of the Nigerian masses is indeed poverty.. Poverty has affected the critical thinking and comprehension ability of 70% Nigerians.. Just look at this one..
O'boy! u dey finish pesin o.

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by olasmith10(m): 8:18am On Jun 30, 2016
Candyrain:

The job requirement demands dat he present at least a school certificate, why not present it? U all backing illegality are one of the problems of this country.

Hope u won't cry of partiality if a job u applied for which stated dat applicants must have certain qualification, which u have and with needed experience, was given to someone who doesn't.

He gave a valid reason behind d absence of a certificate ( Arson attack on his property)
A statement of result was presented again they said its forged..I think we should let the law give its final say..
Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by thunder74(m): 8:23am On Jun 30, 2016
olasmith10:

yes he has..how often do u hear abt d once dreaded and extremely destructive BH?..his only issue is that he came at a time world crude oil pirce both BRENT and WTI got to an all time Low coupled with a low excess crude account( a round of applause to GEJ and Dasuki) Aldo he has his own lapses but then, he still has till 2019..
By the law of demand and supply, crude oil price will still go up and den we can roll out d drums
Bros dont be deceived, Boko haram are still much around. The only thing that changed is that our pressmen and the propaganda machines informing us then are now on the side of the government with sctrict instruction of see no evil and write no evil. What has realy changed? The same soldiers and weapons under Jonathan are still being used.

Buhari is responsible for our woes, is not a good leader and manager. You must be diplomatic as a leader in your actions and words. You use both stick and carrots, use the face of eagle and lion. You won't be careless with your appointments and 5% statement. In summary, you act as father for all. Then, you get support of the majority.

By the way, what has he done with the little money he got from crude oil, "recovered loots" and IGR?

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by hardbody: 9:06am On Jun 30, 2016
Candyrain:

Who's talking about being a Captain or General? The crux of the matter is dat he shouldn't have been a cadet in the first place without WAEC cert because he's totally unqualified.

I do not know how that simple logic eludes some supposedly brilliant minds.
Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by anonimi: 10:13am On Jun 30, 2016
Candyrain:
I just saw a zombie occupying the FTC spot saying the same thing dat got us to this very situation in the first place.

Don't blame him too much. Just pray that you don't get served Aisha rice plus salad.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by anonimi: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2016
Candyrain:

That must be why he is such a close paddy man to another olodo who smuggled himself into our Nigerian Army only to loot us like crazy with his goggled eyes, yet Buhari said he did not steal. shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3267407_abacha_jpeg5dbd38353fc0f4bfc47236b71cb78dbe
Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by NaijaEfcc: 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

People dont spill over in Secondary school. Every student who enters SS3 or Form 5 is entitled to take WAEC or WASC and they all get their certificate

Below is what Buhari classmates said

Coomassie said:
“While we were in school, Buhari was the head boy. He loves playing football. We were all close friends in school. After we finished secondary school, General Buhari decided to join the military, I joined the police and Justice Abdullahi decided to go to the university.”

“I, the late Shehu Yar’Adua, the late Halilu, a Grand Khadi in Katsina, Senator Abdul Ali, a Senator in the 2nd Republic and several other attended the same school”

On his part, Justice Abdullahi described Buhari as a brilliant student when they were in school, saying he was Buhari’s classmate from primary to secondary school, saying:

“I, Buhari and some others had the best results during our final examinations in secondary school back then. He was a very brilliant student in school, no doubt; we attended the same school from primary to secondary school.”
Oga so if them ask for your certificate, you go bring old pictures of you and your "classmates" and quotes from people?? Kai ZOMBIES sef hahahaha hahahahahaha Una no go kee since when does pictures and quote from people become a substitute for certificate?? hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by meforyou1(m): 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
ayokellany:
Some of you Igbos your foolishness is intertwined with stupidity. Who does not know names are arranged in alphabetical order with surname first in nigerian school ? I just do not know what to say to the tonnes of inanity your like display on this forum without any iota of regret
ayotolla, your hatred for igbos will give u hypertension

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
Please fellow country people , before we Condemn an innocent man by accusing him of becoming president with forged certificate, let's check out one important fact here.

Isn't it possible that exam number 002 in Buhari's Certificate is the most appropriate number ( alphabetically ) for the name [size=14pt] Mohammed Buhari [/size]

God bless as you add positively to my knowledge.

Loll, I thought you were wicked but now I know you are wickedness.
Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by Candyrain(m): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
francizy:

How dare you declare him unqualified when he's the only incorruptible human in a country where all her citizens are fantastically corrupt. As far as we headless and idiotic zombies are concerned, Muhammadu Buhari's NEPA bill is worth more than any PhD and therefore can be used to admit him into any institution... cheesy grin

That's exactly what I'd have said if I were a zombie but fortunately for me, I'm human... smiley smiley

Bros, honestly I thank God for ur life dat u are not one. Their way of reasoning is mind boggling

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by Candyrain(m): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
olasmith10:

He gave a valid reason behind d absence of a certificate ( Arson attack on his property)
A statement of result was presented again they said its forged..I think we should let the law give its final say..

Arson attack on his property? And u believed dat? Oh I forgot u were programmed to believe whatever it is dat crimes from him.

But let me say this, a person who is accused of committing a crime will do anything and everything to exonerate him/herself from the alleged crime. WAEC said they can't do anything without the consent of the person involved, what would it have taken him to give them the nod to go ahead?
Let's assume his fathom certificate was burnt, is WAEC/Cambridge incapable of producing another?

I tire for una ooo

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by Candyrain(m): 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
hardbody:

I do not know how that simple logic eludes some supposedly brilliant minds.

The name zombie is just the only thing dat best describe them, just one way reasoning.
Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by Candyrain(m): 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
anonimi:

Don't blame him too much. Just pray that you don't get served Aisha rice plus salad.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by olasmith10(m): 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
Candyrain:

Arson attack on his property? And u believed dat? Oh I forgot u were programmed to believe whatever it is dat crimes from him.

But let me say this, a person who is accused of committing a crime will do anything and everything to exonerate him/herself from the alleged crime. WAEC said they can't do anything without the consent of the person involved, what would it have taken him to give them the nod to go ahead?
Let's assume his fathom certificate was burnt, is WAEC/Cambridge incapable of producing another?

I tire for una ooo

if u notice my first post to this I expressly disproved the authenticity of his exam no as a way to exonerate PMB which clearly makes my position largely objective, and secondly, I pointed that the necessary body (court) should make d final say?
Is der anything wrong with dos assertion?
Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by Israellb(m): 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
raumdeuter:
Some peoples foolishness are genetic. Below is a picture of Buharis graduating set. There were just 17 people in his class

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Z7ZUJamS_Yc/VMDqa-hSOwI/AAAAAAABeRM/YWWEopv3IiM/s1600/buhari%2Bstudent.jpg[/img]

Some of the people he graduated with are Ya'Adua Shehu, Coomasie Ibrahim, Umaru Abdulahhi, Alli Abdulahi, Kahdi Halilu etc
So u're telling me among all this brothers no of them except one has a name thats start for A to N?
Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by MalcoImX: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
Rose2014:

A group picture of classmates doesn't mean everybody gets a certificate If u doubt me, ask spill over students
What will satisfy you?
Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by MalcoImX: 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
Istand4justice:

Not only dat going by @raumdueter picture of buhari graduating set umaru abdullahi should have been 002 then not Buhari that's if truly Buhari was used as his surname
Good day. That document presented by Pawpaw wasn't Buhari's original document. It could have been anything like the document from a fake Teaching Hospital claiming that Buhari has cancer.
The real truth is, Buhari did not present any certificate to INEC. What was presented was an affidavit to the effect that his papers were with the Army Board - his house he claimed having been ransacked during the IBB coup and all his important documents taken away. There was reissuance from his secondary school when the matter became hot and that's possibly what Aki&Pawpaw was presenting. Reissuances are not original, and can be issued countless times in the event your certificate got lost, burnt or other things happened to it. And mind you affidavits too are legal documents that can stand in the event of loss. It becomes a criminal act only if it is proven that you've lied under oath in your declaration.
Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by Istand4justice: 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
MalcoImX:
Good day. That document presented by Pawpaw wasn't Buhari's original document. It could have been anything like the document from a fake Teaching Hospital claiming that Buhari has cancer.
The real truth is, Buhari did not present any certificate to INEC. What was presented was an affidavit to the effect that his papers were with the Army Board - his house he claimed having been ransacked during the IBB coup and all his important documents taken away. There was reissuance from his secondary school when the matter became hot and that's possibly what Aki&Pawpaw was presenting. Reissuances are not original, and can be issued countless times in the event your certificate got lost, burnt or other things happened to it. And mind you affidavits too are legal documents that can stand in the event of loss. It becomes a criminal act only if it is proven that you've lied under oath in your declaration.

If what u are saying is true then I rest my case

But for the love of trolling

Buhari has no certificate grin

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by raumdeuter: 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
Israellb:

So u're telling me among all this brothers no of them except one has a name thats start for A to N?

WHy are some people dumb like this

Which one out of Firstname or surname do they use to list people alphabetically?

WHat is Mohamadu Buhari firstname and whats his surname
Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by raumdeuter: 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
junketer:
i don't know why this is so hard for you zombies to comprehend. If i sat for waec and failed, i would still have the certificate that shows i sat for the exam but failed. Whether i re-enrol or not is not the issue. Buhari should present his certificate to show that he actually sat for the exam. Whether he failed or not is not the issue. I don't just get this. How hard is it for buhari to just go to his closet and bring out his cert? Or write the school he attended for his cert. Crux of the matter is buhari has no certificate and thats why he is hiring 1000 SAN to defend him.

He clearly stated that his WASC cert was carted away by the military officers who sacked him in 1985 and he got a statement of result
Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by raumdeuter: 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
Istand4justice:

Umaru Abdulahi. Umaru is the surname
Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by Israellb(m): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

WHy are some people dumb like this

Which one out of Firstname or surname do they use to list people alphabetically?

WHat is Mohamadu Buhari firstname and whats his surname
Mohamadu Buhari, Buhari Muhamadu so why not put Buhari First then since it's alphabetical so If am Abdulahi Umar where as my surname is Umar buh was written like that and u ar Raumdeuter Ali written like this so they'll av to put u before me cos ur surname is ali shey?? And they said alphabetical why not Buhari Muhamadu, do u know what alphabetical means??
Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by Istand4justice: 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

Umaru Abdulahi. Umaru is the surname

Then how come in mohammed Buhari, Buhari is the surname
Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by raumdeuter: 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
Istand4justice:
Then how come in mohammed Buhari, Buhari is the surname

Because For Abdulahi, Umaru is his fathers name while for Mohamadu, Buhari is his fathers name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Yoruba Language Becoming The Face Of "Nigerian Culture"? / Oshiomole’s Ignorant Outburst: A Demand For Mental Examination / Supreme Court May Sack Tinubu Over Shettima Double Nomination May 26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.