Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,744 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her (115219 Views)

Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) / "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. / Comedienne Emmanuella Mobbed In Sierra Leone (pic,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by mostob(m): 3:06am On Jun 30, 2016
1. Emmanuella is 6yrs Old,she was born on July 6 , 2010,Her real name is Emanuella Samuel.

2. Emmanuella is Related to Mark Angel,She is Mike Angel’s cousin in real life, she was discover by Mark Angel Comedy Foundation,she also one of the kids in Acting school.

3. Young Emmanuella has won many awards including the G Influence Niger Delta- Special Talent Award in 2015.

4. Young Emmanuella is in Primary 1(Basic One),She attends Perfect International School, Port-Harcourt.

5. Basket Mouth & Kelvin Hart are her role models.. Bonus Her Favourite colour: Yellow, Red & Purple Her Favourite Food: Stewed Rice & Chicken A

Mark Angel talks on little Emmanuella, comedy biz

Mark Angel Comedy has taking over the airwaves with their hilarious comedy skits which always go viral. NAIJ.com spoke with ‘Uncle Mark’ as little Emmanuella always refers to Mark Angel.

He spoke on how he discovered the little Emmanuella, how the comedy is affecting little her education and how he abandoned a promising career in medical line for comedy.

Read the excerpts below:

How did you come about your style of comedy?

I hardly can categorize our kind of comedy. All I can say is that we found the need to create African comic materials that families can relate with and enjoy.

How will you describe your kind of comedy?

Without fear of sounding naive, I really can’t describe our kind of comedy. We just do what would make our friends laugh. It is nothing different from other comedies out there.

Which of your comedy skits brought you to limelight?

I think it was the Landlord skit.

How did you discover Emmanuella?

Emmanuella is one of the kids in our acting school. We discovered her from the foundation.

Why the choice of the environment you use in your comedy skits unlike in Lagos where they go to wealthy areas to shoot their comedy skits?

The thing is; comedy is comedy, as long as you can relate with it and it makes you laugh, it is comedy. In our case, we come from a low live area and we relate very well with the things that happen there that’s why we create our comedies around those areas. It’s our environment.

How old is Emmanuella?

Emanuella is five. She will turn six in July 2016.

What are her parents and friends reaction to her new-found fame?

Her parents are proud of her and love what she is doing.

What class is she in school?

She is in Primary one.

Hope this is not affecting her academics?

It is. Now she works extra to be ahead of her mates and her academic calendar. Let me use this opportunity to thank her Principal Mrs Femi E. Peace and her team for all the hard work they are doing for this little girl.

Emmanuella seems to be getting all the attention; don’t you feel jealous at times that she is taking the shine off you even though you own the comedy skits?

There is no such thing as taking the shine. Our aim is to put her out there, help gain audience in the world mainstream comedy and that’s what we are doing. That’s what we will do for all our comedians by God’s grace.

Give us an insight into your background in comedy, education etc.

I personally don’t have any professional education in comedy. I just love laughing and making my friends laugh too. Talking about academics, I dropped out of medical school some years ago in order to give time to my dream. But as soon as I set course, I will go back to school.

Who is your role model in the industry and who motivated you?

Basketmouth and Kelvin Harts are my biggest role models.

What do you have for your fans as truly speaking you have taken over comedy skits?

I want to say thank you for always being there for us, thank you for sharing our videos, thank you for giving us attention. And to all who are working hard to get heard, just keep working and believing, and praying and trusting God… It works. Meanwhile, I really don’t think we have taken over comedy skits. Not yet, we are too far from taking over. There are too many people in Hollywood doing better until we can compare our material with theirs, we are still starting.

https://www.naij.com/791562-exclusive-mark-angel-comedy-affecting-little-emmanuellas-education-mark-angel.html

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by Nobody: 3:22am On Jun 30, 2016
The person below me is such a negative person , so you can't say before she's 12 , she's gon acquire a mansion. God wil help you o, just contunu.

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by Chibuhealth(f): 3:26am On Jun 30, 2016
B4 that girl will reach 11 or 12, they will deflower her by then she will start snapping half unclad. May God protect her from wolves! Those of you quoting me should plz grow up, if you dont know anything abt entertainment industry, dont quote me... Good people

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by amtaken(f): 3:30am On Jun 30, 2016
The blessing of God maketh rich and addeth no sorrows.

God bless the young talent.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by Nobody: 3:50am On Jun 30, 2016
Chibuhealth:
B4 that girl will reach 11 or 12, they will deflower her by then she will start snapping half unclad.
.... Prophetess of doom. Guess that was how you were deflowered at that age?! On everything that was written, this is all you can think of?! Pathetic! Oshisko!!

366 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by kikies(m): 3:53am On Jun 30, 2016
I were hia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by kunlesufyan(m): 3:55am On Jun 30, 2016
Chibuhealth:
B4 that girl will reach 11 or 12, they will deflower her by then she will start snapping half unclad. May God protect her from wolves!
So.u lost yours at age 12 and u hoping the poor girl will too abi...recieve sense!

170 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by MrRhymes101(m): 4:34am On Jun 30, 2016
Chibuhealth:
B4 that girl will reach 11 or 12, they will deflower her by then she will start snapping half unclad. May God protect her from wolves!
are u sure u are a lady??

Don't like my post, I'm ugly

28 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 30, 2016
Interesting

wink

4 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by Nobody: 4:48am On Jun 30, 2016
Chibuhealth:

undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 30, 2016
Wow, just wow!

I hope and pray she attains the very best oo

That girl is very funny ehn

**I know five fat people in this compound, and you're three of them!
Damn isn't that just epiccheesy

26 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by Nobody: 5:04am On Jun 30, 2016
Chibuhealth:
Just negodu ehn, negoduundecided

Must you comment if you don't have a positive way towards a news item..

oga o, is iffun doing me like hitting your head with this kpako(plank) sef..

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by Nobody: 5:10am On Jun 30, 2016
kikies:
I were hia
@bolded

36 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by borngeologist(m): 6:31am On Jun 30, 2016
Chibuhealth:
do you think everyone would look like you.abeg live the girl alone

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:02am On Jun 30, 2016
Wow! Such a young talent. She'd be a boss before eighteen.

5 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by kikies(m): 11:02am On Jun 30, 2016
AirSultan:
@bolded

Yeah yeah
U were hia too,dats y u were able to quote me grin

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by petz(f): 11:39am On Jun 30, 2016
She is just six Wow! Impressive

8 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
mostob:
1. Emmanuella is 6yrs Old,she was born
on July 6 , 2010,Her real name is
Emanuella Samuel.
2. Emmanuella is Related to Mark
Angel,She is Mike Angel’s cousin in real
life, she was discover by Mark Angel
Comedy Foundation,she also one of the
kids in Acting school.
3. Young Emmanuella has won many
awards including the G Influence Niger
Delta- Special Talent Award in 2015.
4. Young Emmanuella is in Primary 1
(Basic One),She attends Perfect
International School, Port-Harcourt.
5. Basket Mouth & Kelvin Hart are her
role models.. Bonus Her Favourite colour: Yellow, Red &
Purple Her Favourite Food: Stewed Rice &
Chicken A

Stop trying to force her down our throats. Let her earn it, the sentiment of thinking she's very funny because she's young won't get her far. Again, stop forcing her down our throats

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by veekid(m): 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
Small shildren
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by demelza: 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
Chibuhealth:
It is your own daughter this will happen to

14 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by showgolee(m): 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
Wow! I can't believe this about to turn six years?

She is definitely going places....God is her strength

5 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by claire675(f): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
that guy sha
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by rukkyland(m): 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
gr8 future ahead of her.. Lord please shield her.. be her guide. ride on ela.

4 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by sbabimbola(f): 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
it brings home alone star to my mind..... media!

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by Sirmuel1(m): 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
Where u see this? Lol
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by teewai3(m): 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
She is young, good and talented

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by Cherishing(f): 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
Wow!
What a talent @6

And some ladies @36 displaying their >>>>>>

in the name of fame and fortune
SMH

4 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by tammie24: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
Funny little girl
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
Chibuhealth:
see the kind evil wey u don dey think about person pikin. Nawao! Why not say before 11 she will win more awards, get celebrated, move abroad to complete her studies. No let me vex ooo.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by jhonair: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
Moderators how can i comment, i'm new here undecided

Teach me or else undecided
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by KingEbukaNaija: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nj

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You / Tonto Dikeh Calls Linda Ikeji A Failed Model On Twitter / Celine Dion In 1993 vs 2022 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.