Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online (57656 Views)

Full Text Of Tinubu's Letter To Buhari About Oyegun/APC Crisis Emerges / Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Business Card With The Title "Governor's Friend" Surfaces Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by AtlanticBreeze: 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
nortcentrallord:

You are trying too hard to be noticed by her which I guess is because of her moniker not because you believe in what she said. Aren't you too old for that?

1 Like

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
Someone has been changing things from time immemorial.
Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by Situation001(m): 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
Sweetlemon:

You people are NOT ok at all. Ok let's use your logic of increase in bread price. According to the Picture Buhari left it at 70k right?
So how come it increased to N220? Who has been increasing it all this while?

Bottom line, bread is one particular commodity that has NEVER been stagnant for as long as I can remember in Nigeria.
I remember quite well that bread was N150 just about 5 years ago. Wait a minute, who was in power then when it increased to N220?
don't mind the oloriburukus.. awon weyrey.. u dey mind dem..
Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by alaskido(m): 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
70% of the youths who voted for Buhari in 2015 were not born in 1984 so they do not know the SIN this man has committed and the hardship he brought to Nigerian during his military era as the Head of State.

4 Likes

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by SeverusSnape(m): 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
I love this thread joor. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by Situation001(m): 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
numericalguy:
Dulahari must be laughing his ass off by now. He'll be like, I tricked them in 1984, now I'm tricking them again in 2016
And if he comes back in 2019 we'll still vote him over your useless phd holder brother..

iranu..
Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by AtlanticBreeze: 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
louqas:

[s]
If you cannot argue your points and prefer to throw insults I will tell you this YOU ARE A VERY BIG FOOL AND THUNDER WILL FIRE YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY . IDIOT [/s]
I stand by my earlier statement and you keep displaying the traits.. no apologies

1 Like

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by Abagworo(m): 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
God created Buhari to end the life of "matrix" in Nigeria. A life of superficial luxury with stinking poverty underneath. If he wasn't ousted back then we would have managed our oil booms of 2006 to 2014 effectively. In 2015 at the time of another oil doom God gave us Buhari again to complete what he was cut short of in 1985 this time in a democracy. If Buhari succeeds in achieving the will of God our next oil boom will be well managed.
Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by callmeamadike(m): 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
a fraud in 1984, still a fraud in 2016, nothing has changed.. buhari is a clear proof that nigerians (who voted buhari) are the only problem with nigeria

Exactly

1 Like

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by StPete: 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
Sweetlemon:

You people are NOT ok at all. Ok let's use your logic of increase in bread price. According to the Picture Buhari left it at 70k right?

Bottom line, bread is one particular commodity that has NEVER been stagnant for as long as I can remember in Nigeria.
I remember quite well that bread was N150 just about 5 years ago. Wait a minute, who was in power then when it increased to N220?

At least, the geometric increase was not even up to 100%. Ur BUBU made it 600 fucking per cent increment!!!! Gosh!

1 Like

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by kikies(m): 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
kozmokaz:

grin
Abi ow u think am
Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by idupaul: 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
a fraud in 1984, still a fraud in 2016, nothing has changed.. buhari is a clear proof that nigerians (who voted buhari) are the only problem with nigeria

Before I voted Buhari my business had a turnover of over 5 million a month but now all my clients have put spending on a hold ..I agree I am one of Nigeria's problem for voting that Buhari. .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by idupaul: 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
isbish:
May God continue to guide you PMB. We are solidly behind you. God know why he keeps bringing u to us especially just after the nation is always at the brink of economic collapse. God never makes mistakes, He brought you to us cos HE knows you are what we need to move on as a nation and a people under the claws of Bad leaders of the last administration. By making Boko Haram alone less stronger and so incapacitated to launch attacks therby making people feel more safe from Boko Haram is a great one. What's life without security and to live in fear all the time?

As a people, we are safer today under you from BH, it will take people to ggo to North East to see how you are appreciated for bringing peace to them. Even we in Abuja are safer and as such, ride on sir. When peace is achieved and terror cleared, development albeit gradual but steady shall come. God bless PMB. I had rather buy rice for 14k and fuel for 145 and feel secure than to live in fear of being bombed by some terrorist while at the motor park like so many that lost their lives in the last administration. I feel more secured today under PMB from BH, that alone gives me peace and I know its time, things will be good, I see it, I feel it for God gave us PMB and God never makes a mistake. GOD bless u PMB...just ride on sir, we are solidly behind you.

I won't blame you because I know it's the tribalism in you that is talking and not you

1 Like

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
How long did buhari rule that bread moved from 10k to 20k double the pass it to 30k to 40k to 50k to 60k to 70k. That is 6 times jackpots.

I don believe it.

How many years did it took him to achieve this miracle?

1 Like

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by eniteden(m): 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
Naija no won learn. Hia

1 Like

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
nortcentrallord:

You are trying too hard to be noticed by her which I guess is because of her moniker not because you believe in what she said. Aren't you too old for that?
........ look at your crude mentality, just imagine this pervert! You think everyone is a woman wrapper as you are that you cant be free to quote the truth regardless of who said it, so that you won't be looked upon as trying to 'scope or coy' her. iranu! I would have quoted any Tom, Chukwu, Mohammed, Stephanie or Binta who wrote the same thing sweetlemon wrote. I pity your archaic, childlish, crude mentality. Enemies of Progress. Nigeria will be great again.
Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by dracosith(m): 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
isbish:
May God continue to guide you PMB. We are solidly behind you. God know why he keeps bringing u to us especially just after the nation is always at the brink of economic collapse. God never makes mistakes, He brought you to us cos HE knows you are what we need to move on as a nation and a people under the claws of Bad leaders of the last administration. By making Boko Haram alone less stronger and so incapacitated to launch attacks therby making people feel more safe from Boko Haram is a great one. What's life without security and to live in fear all the time?

As a people, we are safer today under you from BH, it will take people to ggo to North East to see how you are appreciated for bringing peace to them. Even we in Abuja are safer and as such, ride on sir. When peace is achieved and terror cleared, development albeit gradual but steady shall come. God bless PMB. I had rather buy rice for 14k and fuel for 145 and feel secure than to live in fear of being bombed by some terrorist while at the motor park like so many that lost their lives in the last administration. I feel more secured today under PMB from BH, that alone gives me peace and I know its time, things will be good, I see it, I feel it for God gave us PMB and God never makes a mistake. GOD bless u PMB...just ride on sir, we are solidly behind you.
same people who funded BH are the ones taking it out. Tell me, how do u explain this, no ammunition has been bought by diz govt. yet d fight is been won. What changed? #go_get_sense

3 Likes

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Let me understand you! We should have voted for the clueless Jonathan! Or wait how exactly does buhari manipulate bread price! Guy get sense na!
Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by jayriginal: 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

I mean unenlightened voters.. gullible voters, underage voters, uneducated voters, tribalistic voters.. I guess you belong to one

. . . you're worse than all.

1 Like

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
She is a girl. One of the dumbest on this forum

mightyhaze:
guy,u no just smart

1 Like

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by kozmokaz(m): 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
kikies:
Abi ow u think am
as for me
no part of ma body ft join buhari matter

1 Like

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by AtlanticBreeze: 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Let me understand you! We should have voted for the clueless Jonathan! Or wait how exactly does buhari manipulate bread price! Guy get sense na!
clueless Jonathan is a trillion times better than dullard Buhari.. yes you should have voted for the clueless jonathan because as it is today, Nigeria is far worst than the dullard met it... You are asking me how buhari manipulated bread price? You need to get an education fast..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by endove(f): 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
Sweetlemon:

just one year in office bread is from 220 to 400...

I laugh in pidgin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by imohrol(m): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
since I was born up to diz age of mine, this is the worse government so far. in a period of 1yr plus.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by DanielPop(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
By that 2019, if your Buhari wins reelection, Nigerians will graduate from stealing soup, amala and mortar with eba inside to cannibalism just to survive! Bye bye to jati jati! undecided
Situation001:

And if he comes back in 2019 we'll still vote him over your useless phd holder brother..

iranu..

2 Likes

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
Sweetlemon:

I feel for you. The price of bread was stable from 2011 to middle of 2016. Imperial has been selling 300 naira since 2012.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by Zex0020(m): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
The Criteria We Use In Electing Leaders In This Kon3,is Mean To Hw We Want Them 2 Perform,yet We Want Compete Wit America

2 Likes

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by montezz(f): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
Omo.. . See bashing. @sweetlemon.
This thread is so hot and interesting.

Sweetlemon Pele sogbo.
*run outta thread*

2 Likes

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
isbish:

Nieth east is safer because boko garam got what they wanted... a muslim president

Lets give everyone what they want so Nigeria can be safe for everyone. Give IPADS their freedom, give ND their oil

1 Like

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

clueless Jonathan is a trillion times better than dullard Buhari.. yes you should have voted for the clueless jonathan because as it is today, Nigeria is far worst than the dullard met it... You are asking me how buhari manipulated bread price? You need to get an education fast..

Really funny! Am guessing your point as to how buhari controls bread price will be fuel! Which is funny!
Are you aware that we are the only country that practices this "ice age" form of price regulation let me explain!
A palm oil seller wakes up one day and says because fuel is no longer 80n but now 140n, palm oil that he spends 500n making and was selling it for 1000n when fuel was 80n, will now be 1500 because he is spending 550n now! That's how unregulated pricing of commodities work in Nigeria!
Now you blame buhari because bread sellers claim that they are spending more! Who is monitoring them! Who tells your bus driver that 200n is the fair price from ajah to cms!
These things are regulated but hey no one wants to talk about it! So they just blame the ruler!
Bread buhari fault
Rice buhari
Pure water buhari
You fail jamb buhari
Uneducated Africans
Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by Stanbeto: 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
SAI BABA and APC ..., 9ja since 1984

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash / El-Zakzaky And Wife, Zeenah Ibraheem Arrive India For Medical Treatment (PICS) / Alex Badeh (1957-2018): The Man Who Flew Two Former US Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.