Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Corpers Bemoan Living Conditions In Camps (pix) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Bemoan Living Conditions In Camps (pix) (21203 Views)

Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival / NYSC DG Finally Reacts To 'questionable' Deaths Of Corp Members In Camps / Nysc Probes Death Of 3 Corps Members In Camps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Bemoan Living Conditions In Camps (pix) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 30, 2016
Which kind rice be this?? grin grin grin
Re: Corpers Bemoan Living Conditions In Camps (pix) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 30, 2016
tommykiwi:
Guy manage am, at-least your Allawee much ..During my time our monthly Allawee was #9700 compare to you guys own dat is close to #20k.. So serve your father's land with all your heart.

undecided 9700 as at then was money n Nigeria was still better, tinz cheap ... infact it is now equivalent to 19,800 of now
Re: Corpers Bemoan Living Conditions In Camps (pix) by Ghost447(m): 9:59am On Jun 30, 2016
modelmike7:
sorry, it's only a year, hold on. Stay strong.
Orientation camp is three weeks.
Re: Corpers Bemoan Living Conditions In Camps (pix) by Pyno30: 9:59am On Jun 30, 2016
People like Buhari didn't experience this in their days.
Re: Corpers Bemoan Living Conditions In Camps (pix) by greatseed: 10:00am On Jun 30, 2016
MidasTouche01:
So many hues and cries in Nigeria that I wonder if everybody in Buhari's administration has ear infection....

The only thing this government knows how to do is fight one sided corruption war angry
If dey call u olodo now! U'll argue or wanna deny it! Wots everyone saying and wot is dis one saying! Smh 4uoh! Its neva too late 2have sense sha...even sme pple jst dey get sense @ age 70.....so u have hope u hear

1 Like

Re: Corpers Bemoan Living Conditions In Camps (pix) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 30, 2016
Ghost447:
Orientation camp is three weeks.

Now 2 weeks sef...its no longer 3 weeks
Re: Corpers Bemoan Living Conditions In Camps (pix) by InfomejobsN: 10:04am On Jun 30, 2016
its Same in every camp, don't be bias

Check My Signature for Daily Job Info
Re: Corpers Bemoan Living Conditions In Camps (pix) by skywalker001(m): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2016
tommykiwi:
Guy manage am, at-least your Allawee much ..During my time our monthly Allawee was #9700 compare to you guys own dat is close to #20k.. So serve your father's land with all your heart.
Can u compare the N9700 of dat time to N19800 of today in terms of value ?
Re: Corpers Bemoan Living Conditions In Camps (pix) by cardoctor(m): 10:25am On Jun 30, 2016
Its part of the training. We suffered that too in our own generation. Deal with it.
Re: Corpers Bemoan Living Conditions In Camps (pix) by ultra100(f): 10:35am On Jun 30, 2016
My dear, u don't have to complain.the thieves are still looting our money while most of our youth still back them up whenever they show at our vicinity. we hail them hence,, they continue looting.Till the youth of this co3 stand up and say no to corruption and remember that united we stand the better for us all or else,our up coming generation we still. continue to face situation far worse than this.
Re: Corpers Bemoan Living Conditions In Camps (pix) by Luckygurl(f): 10:45am On Jun 30, 2016
nerodenero:
NYSC still never comot from Umunya camp?My experience in that camp was terrible. That place shouldn't even harbour animals let alone human beings.
embarassed embarassed
Chaii!!
Re: Corpers Bemoan Living Conditions In Camps (pix) by tommykiwi(m): 11:00am On Jun 30, 2016
skywalker001:
Can u compare the N9700 of dat time to N19800 of today in terms of value ?
Guy why not,then I was serving in the North I know how much I spend for transport then ..So if I compare the transport fare then and now I don't think it have increased much.
Re: Corpers Bemoan Living Conditions In Camps (pix) by jpphilips(m): 11:03am On Jun 30, 2016
with the kind of products from NYSC who refer to themselves as "corpses", they don't deserve to feed, Next!!
Re: Corpers Bemoan Living Conditions In Camps (pix) by edbor(m): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2016
already zeroed my mind on their food, my belle no de accept nonsense
Re: Corpers Bemoan Living Conditions In Camps (pix) by Daniyomex(m): 11:16am On Jun 30, 2016
God is the only one who can change our condition in this country.
To me, our leader seems to be more punishment and hardship on our butt than the solace they are suppose to be. A curse from God!
Re: Corpers Bemoan Living Conditions In Camps (pix) by skywalker001(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2016
tommykiwi:
Guy why not,then I was serving in the North I know how much I spend for transport then ..So if I compare the transport fare then and now I don't think it have increased much.
Is it only transport ? What about food, cloth, accommodation... In short u can't compare d cost of living then wit now. Even transport cuz dat tym u'r talkin bout am sure pms wil stil b lik N65 per litre or less
Re: Corpers Bemoan Living Conditions In Camps (pix) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 30, 2016
Well, I dont really know about life in other camps. I'm a 2016 Batch A stream 1 corper serving at Abia state and i can authoritatively tell Nigerians that Camp Abia located at Umunna Bende LGA was very cool. Imagine staying in a camp for two weeks and three days without seeing a single mosquito. Light and water was constant. I never witnessed water shortage. The food was OK except beans. Not that it was bad but I don't like beans generally no matter how well prepared it is. NYSC tried at Abia. So i really don't know what's happening in other states.
Re: Corpers Bemoan Living Conditions In Camps (pix) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
The basic feeding allowance per day for each corp member is budgeted at
#1500 not #500
Re: Corpers Bemoan Living Conditions In Camps (pix) by Kingzy4pep(m): 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
tommykiwi:
And I can boldly tell you that the 9700 paid during your time has more value than the 20k being paid today considering the state of our economy now.
Re: Corpers Bemoan Living Conditions In Camps (pix) by Akinaukwa: 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
Make dem manage abeg. just for 2 weeks naw. undecided undecided
Re: Corpers Bemoan Living Conditions In Camps (pix) by NosaHenry(m): 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
When your mates were saving money to flex on camp you were hoping on govt food. Bear it just three weeks
Re: Corpers Bemoan Living Conditions In Camps (pix) by mayskit4luv(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
Youth obey the clarion call, let us lift our nation high. Under the sun or in the rain, with dedication and selflessness... Nigeria is ours, Nigeria we serve!

Abeg eat the food quick, as you know say food is now expensive as they don't serve it in dreams anymore.
Re: Corpers Bemoan Living Conditions In Camps (pix) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
Maami market no dey again...?
Re: Corpers Bemoan Living Conditions In Camps (pix) by Elaric(m): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
Umudi camp in IMO State is a permanent site,but camp is an eye saw...
Re: Corpers Bemoan Living Conditions In Camps (pix) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
modelmike7:
just 21days not a year,
Re: Corpers Bemoan Living Conditions In Camps (pix) by peculyachi(f): 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
papawemba:
It Has Always Been Like That.

It Is An Orientation Camp Where The Rich And Poor Come Together To Feel What The General Public Feel At Large And Not A Luxury Camp For Crying Out Loud.

It Prepares You For The Struggle Ahead.

They Should Thank God They Were Even Served Rice With Tomatoes Stew In This Period Of Tomatoes Drought.

how does poor food quality and living conditions prepares you for the struggle ahead when it only exposes one to infection, and probably eventual death....the problem with us Nigerians is that we have been soaked in hardship by the government that we have now accepted hardship as a way of life.......
Re: Corpers Bemoan Living Conditions In Camps (pix) by lekkie073(m): 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
modelmike7:
its only for three weeks

#point of correction
Re: Corpers Bemoan Living Conditions In Camps (pix) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
peculyachi:

how does poor food quality and living conditions prepares you for the struggle ahead when it only exposes one to infection, and probably eventual death....the problem with us Nigerians is that we have been soaked in hardship by the government that we have now accepted hardship as a way of life.......

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger. We Have All Been There... Did We Die? No.
Re: Corpers Bemoan Living Conditions In Camps (pix) by Mandeme(m): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
My NYSC was cool, cause we were well fed, don't knw the case now
Re: Corpers Bemoan Living Conditions In Camps (pix) by peculyachi(f): 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
papawemba:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger. We Have All Been There... Did We Die? No.

I have seen corpers who died form d disease dey got in camp....dese people couldnt make their disease public due to public shaming.. they died slowly...tell me...is this country worth the death?
Re: Corpers Bemoan Living Conditions In Camps (pix) by johnny89(m): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
Na just 3weeks
ADEWUMIMichael:

lolz....make dem becomes tinner before they return home abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Announces New Date For 2018 Batch 'A' Orientation Course / NYSC Member Donates 10 Months Allowance As Scholarship To Student (pix) / A Corper Had An Accident Few Hours To His Pop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.