Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate (31746 Views)

Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters / Court Okays Suit Seeking Amaechi And Onu’s Arrest, Sacking / Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by americanigga(m): 11:39am On Jun 30, 2016
dechriscool:
The most pain full aspect of this saga is the deliberate silence and deafness of civil society advocates,human right lawyers and media houses.No body is talking about it ,seem to be concern about it, in the face of this tyrannic and dictatorial style of Buhari leadership.They felt they are not being affected directly.Nevertheless,the batton will be shifted to them,by then no body will be available to stand in for them.
Nigerians we should stand up against this impunity, tyrannic,dictatorial style of leadership before it consume us all.
A NEPA bill holder for a president is not able to present ordinary WAEC certificate as require by the constitution.Some shameless people are here clapping for him.Tufiakwa,shame on the so called leaders of tomorrow.Leaders of tomorrow indeed.

Jonathan should be blamed because with all his certificate he could not rule, Nigerians had no choice but to try Buhari and Buhari is doing fine

1 Like

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by ken4jj(m): 11:41am On Jun 30, 2016
EbukaLive:

Been following this discuss and I am only replying you because you sound reasonable and you mentioned strengthening our institutions something I am really passionate about. Now, to the issue at hand. You are saying PMB should 'come out straight' and do what? Say he has his certificate with him? Because he doesn't. Buhari does not HAVE his WASC Certificate, he 'lost' it, long away and he swore an affidavit to this end. I am sorry I can't explain how he said he lost it now as it is a long story. However, the case against him in the court of law that he HAD to employ an itinerary of legal counsel is about his QUALIFICATION to contest the presidency vis a vis his academic qualification (WASC Certificate). A constitutional matter, but if you see the Nigerian Constitution, it does not say WASSCE or BsC or PhD is actually required, in fact a primary school certificate will suffice, WASC Certificate will also suffice or its equivalent. You will agree with me that Buhari more than fulfils all these requirement and the case against him makes no sense in actual fact. The case is not Show Me Your Certificate but you are not qualified to run for presidency.

PS: The Statement of result was produced by his sec school. And a result sheet showing his result and others that took the exams with him. Buhari owes no one any other explanation or evidences as he has satisfied INEC Requirements even before that SOR was released in fact since 2003.

I got talking with a guy from Tanzania on the sidelines of a program i attended in Amsterdam recently and he said that he heard that our president does not have a school certificate. At first,i was shocked but i now remembered that the world is now a global village. I did my best to counter him that it was not true bla bla bla..... but it was a shame that we were even talking about it in the first place.
Why i'm critical on PMB is because of the supposed "integrity" he carries. Believe me, if it were any other politician whether PDP or APC, i wouldn't waste my saliva talking about it because i have given upon them in advance.
This is a serious and simple matter. If his certificate is lost as you claim,then write to the body in charge and get another one issued or let the exam body attest to Nigerians that he sat for the exam and clarify the issue. It goes beyond swearing affidavit.
The office of the president should not be seen debating this issue, it is shameful. Obama had to show everyone his birth certificate when the accusation was made, he didn't wave it aside.
Trust is important in governance and it is earned and not just given on a platter of gold. After all people whose house were burnt and their certificate burnt get a new one once their record is with the exam body. Though nothing will happen even if he lied to have sat for the exam but for the sake of his integrity which is now in doubt, he has the duty to clear this issue to Nigerians else he is just like any other politician who are fraudulent and believe me it is not good for our image outside.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 30, 2016
solace2013:
The suit is not competent ab initio, the foolish lawyer is only hiding under this spurious "threat to his life" to withdraw the suit so that when it is dismissed, he can say he had earlier withdrawn the case. Stupid, idle lawyer.
Bros are u a lawyer? If yes how many years post call experience do u have? Are u active in litigation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by bejick(m): 11:47am On Jun 30, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Buhari joined the Nigerian Army by enrolling in the Nigerian Military Training College (NMTC) in 1961. In February 1964, the college was upgraded to an officer commissioning unit of the Nigerian Army and renamed the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) (prior to 1964, the Nigerian government sent cadets who had completed the NMTC preliminary training to mostly Commonwealth military academies [11][12][13] for officer cadet training). From 1962 to 1963, Buhari underwent officer cadet training at Mons Officer Cadet School in Aldershot in England.

I suppose to you NMTC is different from NDA especially since he enrolled when it was NMTC abi? Many indeed went to school but few are actually educated and e be like say u be their patron.

the bolded will cure your zombism, if yabatech is later upgrade to university does that make anyone that have HND previously from yaba now change to DEG. cert. but meanwhile the reason we are doing all this is simple #BABASHOWYOURNEPABILLCERTIFICATE. when you lie you will need plenty lies to cover up. and the chain continues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by Spells(m): 11:47am On Jun 30, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Oga even if a horse stands before you and declares himself a horse you will still argue thar its a Cat.... una type no dey beleful. Awon conspiracy theorists.
oga die it nd lock up.... We don't just accept cooked up stories. If u believe everything dacums outta a politician, then oga ure a lost soul.. Kapish??

1 Like

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by chinuz(m): 11:51am On Jun 30, 2016
There's nothing like cowardice here oo..
When my family is involved i quit till they're totally safe.. Before i do Charity for Nigerians lemme do for my family first. Its common sense
Just Negodu some "zombies" are calling him a coward i can conclude the so called anti-corruption team are in support of life threats by their administration. sad this country.
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by malignant1: 11:51am On Jun 30, 2016
Fake news, questionable blog
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by bejick(m): 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
americanigga:

Jonathan should be blamed because with all his certificate he could not rule, Nigerians had no choice but to try Buhari and Buhari is doing fine

for your dirty mind he is doing well. define how well is your well. when last did you see light in your area and yet you pay Nepa bill. your salary what does it get for you though I know your father is still feeding hence that statement. what is the major achievement of this present administration apart from lopsided fight against kwaroption. I raise yansh for you. If the lawyer dies along the line nothing will happen. it will only be sweep under the carpet as dele Giwa and Saro Wiwa. Zombies what are we going to do to you people to receive sense.
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by Azeebi(m): 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
When was NDA established that PMB attended?
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by zendy: 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
Some people on this thread are myopic. They think that the issue of Buhari's certificate is all about if he is qualified to be president. It is much more than that. It is all about his intergrity because if hasn't got a certificate, his entire Military career is and was a fraud.
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
solace2013:
The suit is not competent ab initio, the foolish lawyer is only hiding under this spurious "threat to his life" to withdraw the suit so that when it is dismissed, he can say he had earlier withdrawn the case. Stupid, idle lawyer.

And you think he is afraid of loosing. You go to court to win or to loose. Someone must win and the other must loose.

My man don collect his share of our national cake. I Bleep up see opportunity I for grab leave nairaland for life. Looolll
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by rottennaija(m): 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Lol, I guess where we are coming from is the reason of buhari not being able to present his certificate or the reason why he couldn't wait to write his exams before jetting off to the army. You guys should have little conscience.

I wish you were right. But you know it's just sentiment feeling your emotions
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by Daniyomex(m): 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
ikbnice:
He chickened out. Dem don call my lawyer for midnight and e no fit sleep again. Now that mr lawyer has withdrawn the case, I hope he can now sleep with both of his
eyes closed.
BOTTOMLINE: Don't start a war you are not prepared for and don't start what you can't finish.
Chai! I fear Bubu o. Huh! A wolf in Sheep clothing.
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by july66: 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
There was waiver for northerners then because they were educationally disadvantaged.
greatiyk4u:
Challenging Buhari's certificate simply means questioning the integrity of the Nigerian military,..........for this man to be admitted to the NDA in the first place and allowed to graduate is enough reason to believe that he actually has the WASC

Remember, most government job vacancies asks you of your NYSC certificate, this is because for you to have this discharge certificate, you must have passed through primary, secondary and tertiary institution!
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by Realist2: 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nigeria !, a country of shame and set to continue in error, laying this precedent for future generation ?. This broad-day rape to the constitution will ever live to hunt Nigeria as a country, today it is Buhari, tomorrow it will be someone else.
As for the issue of integrity, Buhari's name shouldn't be mentioned with this word...., why...
His Asset declaration, his Leadership style ( mostly seen as king of the North), His bigotry nature,( if reveal) , his ambitions ( can sacrifice millions lives just to... ) and his certificate remain a controversy. How can he be called man integrity ?.I do rather call Atiku a man of integrity.
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by 4peace(m): 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
bejick:

the bolded will cure your zombism, if yabatech is later upgrade to university does that make anyone that have HND previously from yaba now change to DEG. cert. but meanwhile the reason we are doing all this is simple #BABASHOWYOURNEPABILLCERTIFICATE. when you lie you will need plenty lies to cover up. and the chain continues.

I did not understand you,what are you trying to say?

Opposition does not mean you should not use your head dude and get some knowledge.
I have been liking some comment against "is it PMB or GMB" wtf because the argument is valid,on getting to your reply i was really embarrassed.
Bro that is not the answer to the replies you quoted. Not at all.
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by americanigga(m): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
bejick:

for your dirty mind he is doing well. define how well is your well. when last did you see light in your area and yet you pay Nepa bill. your salary what does it get for you though I know your father is still feeding hence that statement. what is the major achievement of this present administration apart from lopsided fight against kwaroption. I raise yansh for you. If the lawyer dies along the line nothing will happen. it will only be sweep under the carpet as dele Giwa and Saro Wiwa. Zombies what are we going to do to you people to receive sense.

what you just said did not chainge the facts that your hero and adopted son Jonathan was grossly incompetent and a complete failure in all ramification. Buhari has been cleaning the mess PDP left behind, he needs more time. You kneed to kow that to destroy is very easy but to build takes time. Buhari needs a minimum of 8years to turn things arround.
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by bejick(m): 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
americanigga:

what you just said did not chainge the facts that your hero and adopted son Jonathan was grossly incompetent and a complete failure in all ramification. Buhari has been cleaning the mess PDP left behind, he needs more time. You kneed to kow that to destroy is very easy but to build takes time. Buhari needs a minimum of 8years to turn things arround.

in that case we give Buhari 30years, we know he will not be able to do anything. cos he have the sense/ reasoning like you.
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by bejick(m): 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
4peace:

I did not understand you,what are you trying to say?

Opposition does not mean you should not use your head dude and get some knowledge.
I have been liking some comment against "is it PMB or GMB" wtf because the argument is valid,on getting to your reply i was really embarrassed.
Bro that is not the answer to the replies you quoted. Not at all.

then I now know you have reading problems, should I get someone to read and interpret for you as they do for your demi-god
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by kentuta(m): 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
DaBullIT:
He don clear for hin eyes?? Soo soon ?? Perhaps he has seen the light ? when someone believes he want's to have fame by denting the president's image this is what happens !

And forget anything they said about death threats from anyone , it's an attempted blackmail that failed ,

The same way some goats said Aisha Buhari was a thief only for the security operatives to find out that the person's wife benefited from Dasuki gate

Also , if this goat had any interest of Nigeria at heart, Death threats shouldn't have deterred him , Looks like another 5% Propaganda failed

Severussnape

Jmoore

Looks like your hero is running away from the war he started
Just like someone in the past ran away

mamabonboy

kentuta

grace2014

gocac

Mental slavery is the worst thing that can happen to anybody... bro pray that you will be free from zombie spirit... that is the only way to freedom and total restoration... Cheers

1 Like

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by DaBullIT(m): 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
bankylan:

I weep for you......May God deliver you from mental enslavement.
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by DaBullIT(m): 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
weep for ya family
bankylan:

I weep for you......May God deliver you from mental enslavement.
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by gomeks(m): 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
He is a coward. Just saying
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by menxer: 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
ikbnice:
He chickened out. Dem don call my lawyer for midnight and e no fit sleep again. Now that mr lawyer has withdrawn the case, I hope he can now sleep with both of his
eyes closed.
BOTTOMLINE: Don't start a war you are not prepared for and don't start what you can't finish.

I stand on your bottom line
aaaaarrrggggghh
grin
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by americanigga(m): 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
bejick:

in that case we give Buhari 30years, we know he will not be able to do anything. cos he have the sense/ reasoning like you.

You are among the minority you can say what you like but we shall continue to have our way and rule over you
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by midolian(m): 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by armadeo(m): 5:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Challenging Buhari's certificate simply means questioning the integrity of the Nigerian military,..........for this man to be admitted to the NDA in the first place and allowed to graduate is enough reason to believe that he actually has the WASC

Remember, most government job vacancies asks you of your NYSC certificate, this is because for you to have this discharge certificate, you must have passed through primary, secondary and tertiary institution!

I think we should be smart about this. Really where us the certificate and why is it an issue?

By the way most organisations look at your degree certificate which proves you went to school but what did buhari show.

I think it showed the flaw of the military establishment and is a shame to them.

I am sure if I asked for your certificates you would produce them.in a heartbeat. So why his dribbling?

Obama was said to be a Kenyan and not an American and he swiftly produced his birth certificate and records from the hospital confirmed it. It didn't make noise in the media because he killed that sTory immediately.

Buhari Do the same.
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by Tunechi1(m): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
midolian:
http://www.timesofisrael.com/kenyan-lawyer-suing-israel-over-jesuss-death/
wat is nau is objective ven the case was not even accepted
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by bejick(m): 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
americanigga:

You are among the minority you can say what you like but we shall continue to have our way and rule over you

Proudly 5% am sure you aren't one of the almajiri begging on the boko-haram lavished sambisa forest. It is jus a matter of time. Nothing last forever.
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by aresa: 11:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
k9ine:

Did I ever mention where I come from. You just assume I am Ibo. Sorry to hurt you. Damn you wrong!
Simple and intelligent ways of doing things, some Nigerians just muddle it up.
We must ensure that we do things rightly and at all times, if we don't, how then can we grow as a nation?
DOES THE END JUSTIFY THE MEANS?

I see you cannot and will not learn, so I will just ignore.

I care less where you come from so what's your point?

The only END here is the Nigerian constitution and INEC and PMB satisfied both and he's the president of Nigeria so deal with it or do the needful.. Even your brother don realize his stupidity and crash his own case..

You and your kind have a lot to learn, but hate, bitterness and bigotry won't let that happen..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar / BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice / 2015-Eligibility: Tension Over Jonathan's Fate As Supreme Court Decides In 48Hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.