Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Shocking: Secret Behind Billionaire E-money's Wealth Revealed! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking: Secret Behind Billionaire E-money's Wealth Revealed! (17871 Views)

New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 / E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) / The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Secret Behind Billionaire E-money's Wealth Revealed! by donmayorgroup(m): 6:51am On Jun 30, 2016
Emeka Okonkwo AKA E-Money imusic label where Kcee mhis elder brother is signed unto. He is known for his money spree galore that has been rocking the social media platforms of late. 

Mr. Flamboyant as some persons call him, E-Money lives in a gold-furnished mansion, owns fleets of cars and has a lot of money to throw around, even in the midst of the current economy in Nigeria. 

He has been so much in the news for lavishing money, especially during public events. Earlier this week, he was sighted in a video footage showing his latest upgraded style of using a money gun spraying device. The money rain took place at a wedding reception of professional football player and Super Eagles member, Onazi Ogenyi. 

E-Money launched his money gun in April, which helps him flaunt his riches easily. The multi-millionaire was first seen in his common act at the Quilox birthday party of Fuji icon, K1 D Ultimate. The second time was at the wedding reception of actor Mike Ezuruonye’s sister.

What is more confusing is that we have long time millionaires and billionaires in Nigeria, the likes of Dangote, Adenuga and Otedola, whose wealth have been around for quite a long while nowand they are yet to lavish money the way the 5 Star boss does. This leaves most people no option but to ask… 

‘what does E-money do for a living, aside managing 5 Star Music’

In 2014, Vanguard describ...FINISH UP >>> http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2016/06/shocking-secret-behind-billionaire-e.html?m=1

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Secret Behind Billionaire E-money's Wealth Revealed! by Topestbilly(m): 6:56am On Jun 30, 2016
I know what you're insinuating.

Mind your business.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: Secret Behind Billionaire E-money's Wealth Revealed! by youngest85(m): 7:00am On Jun 30, 2016
D reason is dat Dangote and co. are notin bt debtors in billionaire's coat.....

Therefore, fear of ur creditor is d beginning of low key spending!

7 Likes

Re: Shocking: Secret Behind Billionaire E-money's Wealth Revealed! by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 30, 2016
Poverty people search for rich people source of wealth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Secret Behind Billionaire E-money's Wealth Revealed! by Luckymay(f): 7:27am On Jun 30, 2016
Idle people nosing around while serious people make and spend their money. What's their business about how he got his money?

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Secret Behind Billionaire E-money's Wealth Revealed! by SpeedyConnect(m): 7:45am On Jun 30, 2016
k
Re: Shocking: Secret Behind Billionaire E-money's Wealth Revealed! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:06am On Jun 30, 2016
undecided @ Op

6 Likes

Re: Shocking: Secret Behind Billionaire E-money's Wealth Revealed! by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 30, 2016
As long as its not money rituals or Stolen government funds, im good.
Re: Shocking: Secret Behind Billionaire E-money's Wealth Revealed! by daviddagreat: 8:10am On Jun 30, 2016
so E-money source of wealth don turn research topic
keep searching
Re: Shocking: Secret Behind Billionaire E-money's Wealth Revealed! by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 30, 2016
No truly wealthy man, sprays his cash.

Spraying of cash amplifies an inner childhood dysfunction, a childhood of lack creates the psychological defect which warrants a compulsion to reassure yourself and everyone around you that never again shall you be poor, never again should you go through what your parents went through.

E-money and many people just like him, need therapy. I sprayed a million naira on my friend during his wedding, and I sat back and read books, a lot of books to understand the root cause of the egotistic satisfaction that bewildered me, that excited me, that titillated me while I was spraying the brand new notes. Aha, I got the message, I needed to reassure my self, I needed to re-establish confidence on myself, that never again will I ever be poor, never again, I have enough and surplus to give out.

Today, I am humbled to say, after going through self-imposed therapy, I have conquered that self-reassurance act of stupidity. I truly know how to put money to good use, no one has excess money to throw around, no one, not even Bill Gates, except people who came from lack, and have not truly gotten out of the thoughts that they will never be poor again.

E-money, needs your help. Pray for him. He draws too much attention to himself. He has little, yet he wastes them. Nothing lasts forever, not even a business strategy.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking: Secret Behind Billionaire E-money's Wealth Revealed! by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 30, 2016
It is his personal savings
Re: Shocking: Secret Behind Billionaire E-money's Wealth Revealed! by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 30, 2016
....... be careful what you wish for when you see how some people spend there money, cos you never know the source. just work and pray for yours. May God bless us.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Secret Behind Billionaire E-money's Wealth Revealed! by naijaboiy: 8:33am On Jun 30, 2016
And I thought I would see some revelations or something. You are there posting link. undecided
Re: Shocking: Secret Behind Billionaire E-money's Wealth Revealed! by Jadekitana2(f): 9:08am On Jun 30, 2016
Billyonaire:

Spraying of cash amplifies an inner childhood dysfunction, a childhood of lack creates the psychological defect which warrants a compulsion to reassure yourself and everyone around you that never again shall you be poor, never again should you go through what your parents went through.

E-money and many people just like him, need therapy. I sprayed a million naira on my friend during his wedding, and I sat back and read books, a lot of books to understand the root cause of the egotistic satisfaction that bewildered me, that excited me, that titillated me while I was spraying the brand new notes. Aha, I got the message, I needed to reassure my self, I needed to re-establish confidence on myself, that never again will I ever be poor, never again, I have enough and surplus to give out.

Today, I am humbled to say, after going through self-imposed therapy, I have conquered that self-reassurance act of stupidity. I truly know how to put money to good use, no one has excess money to through around, no one, not even Bill Gates, except people who came from lack, and have not truly gotten out of the thoughts that they will never be poor again.

E-money, needs your help. Pray for him. He draws too much attention to himself. He has little, yet he wastes them. Nothinglasts. forever, not even a business strategy.
word

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking: Secret Behind Billionaire E-money's Wealth Revealed! by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:17am On Jun 30, 2016
Abeg I need loan who go help me out I need to start making my own money not investigating another man's source of income like a jobless detective

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: Secret Behind Billionaire E-money's Wealth Revealed! by Duru009(m): 9:30am On Jun 30, 2016
I hav follow this guy over the years....

He owns a shipping company in tincan n he is also into clearing n forwarding. A friend of mine works for the company. "Thy mak millions daily" accordin to him.
Re: Shocking: Secret Behind Billionaire E-money's Wealth Revealed! by Duru009(m): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2016
I hav follow this guy over the years.

He owns a shipping company in tincan n he is also into clearing n forwarding. A friend of mine works for the company. "Thy mak millions daily" accordin to him.
Re: Shocking: Secret Behind Billionaire E-money's Wealth Revealed! by Duru009(m): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2016
I hav follow this guy over the years.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Secret Behind Billionaire E-money's Wealth Revealed! by otipoju(m): 9:34am On Jun 30, 2016
Billyonaire:

Today, I am humbled to say, after going through self-imposed therapy, I have conquered that self-reassurance act of stupidity. I truly know how to put money to good use, no one has excess money to through around, no one, not even Bill Gates, except people who came from lack, and have not truly gotten out of the thoughts that they will never be poor again.

E-money, needs your help. Pray for him. He draws too much attention to himself. He has little, yet he wastes them. Nothing lasts forever, not even a business strategy.

Where have you been all this while my friend. You represent a golden era of nairaland. Your analyses is accurate.
Re: Shocking: Secret Behind Billionaire E-money's Wealth Revealed! by bigseank(m): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2016
Y u carry the matter for head like Gala lyk this. How he take concern U........

Even if na Jazz him do, go do your own make everybody know U. abi u no kno say na mind. comot there jare. his source of wealth is btw him and his maker. @ d vry least his children can never sleep hungry.
Re: Shocking: Secret Behind Billionaire E-money's Wealth Revealed! by Youngsage: 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
Billyonaire:

Spot on! Good to have you back on here sir.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Secret Behind Billionaire E-money's Wealth Revealed! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
Billyonaire:

But your moniker still reads "Billyonaire". Smh

4 Likes

Re: Shocking: Secret Behind Billionaire E-money's Wealth Revealed! by druxy(m): 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
op..

Re: Shocking: Secret Behind Billionaire E-money's Wealth Revealed! by computerboy: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2016

E-MONEY'S SOURCE OF WEALTH

1. SHIPPING COMPANY
2. FIVE STAR MUSIC LABEL
3. OIL AND GAS
4. REAL ESTATE

Now you know, can we stop opening threads about him?
Re: Shocking: Secret Behind Billionaire E-money's Wealth Revealed! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
Youngsage:

Spot on! Good to have you back on here sir.
Thanks buddy.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Secret Behind Billionaire E-money's Wealth Revealed! by dikeigbo2(m): 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
His life.
His business.
His money.
Let him live them to the fullest ,as far as it is legit,and he is not oppressing anybody with it.....

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Secret Behind Billionaire E-money's Wealth Revealed! by Bola4mi(f): 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
if u ask me,na who i go ask?
Re: Shocking: Secret Behind Billionaire E-money's Wealth Revealed! by LesbianBoy(m): 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Shocking: Secret Behind Billionaire E-money's Wealth Revealed! by Ambidexter(m): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
Oh! I thought I was gonna see the 'shocking secret behind E-money's wealth'. Had I known you wanted to ask us, I wouldn't have opened the thread.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Secret Behind Billionaire E-money's Wealth Revealed! by jaydel: 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
my guy, Money is meant to be spent...depends on the person to choose how he wants to spend his/hers. We hustle for money to add value to our existence on earth, feel good and b satisfied...it's actually the poor minded that thinks spending your money equals waste. And let me add this..giving ppl money do not actually make them any better, it makes them poorer and more lacking...if only the rich can start educating ppl on how 2 fish instead.
[color=#006600][/color]
Billyonaire:

Today, I am humbled to say, after going through self-imposed therapy, I have conquered that self-reassurance act of stupidity. I truly know how to put money to good use, no one has excess money to throw around, no one, not even Bill Gates, except people who came from lack, and have not truly gotten out of the thoughts that they will never be poor again.

Re: Shocking: Secret Behind Billionaire E-money's Wealth Revealed! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
jaydel:
my guy, Money is meant to be spent...depends on the person to choose how he wants to spend his/hers. We hustle for money to add value to our existence on earth, feel good and b satisfied...it's actually the poor minded that thinks spending your money equals waste. And let me add this..giving ppl money do not actually make them any better, it makes them poorer and more lacking...if only the rich can start educating ppl on how 2 fish instead.
[color=#006600][/color]
Tell me more my good friend.
Re: Shocking: Secret Behind Billionaire E-money's Wealth Revealed! by Fiwasayo(f): 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
Billyonaire:

This is deep.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stunning Make-up Face Of Chikezie Ijeoma, Ex Miss United Nations World Habitat / PHOTOS: Toolz Channels Cloepatra With New Hairstyle / Abuja Residents Celebrate Independence At MC Tagwaye Throne Of Lafta Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.