Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

How Do I Prove My Love To My Gf? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Prove My Love To My Gf? (23997 Views)

15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her / After 4 Yrs Together, I Discovered Wat My GF Has Been Hiding From Me. + (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Prove My Love To My Gf? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2009
My girlfriend wants me to give or do something that would prove my love for her. Sincerely, i love her from the bottom of my heart and i really want to give or do something to prove this truth, pls guys, i need ideas. thanks
Re: How Do I Prove My Love To My Gf? by MissyB1(m): 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2009
You don't 'prove' love . . . . . . It's not a logic problem.
Love proves itself . . . .Just be You.
Re: How Do I Prove My Love To My Gf? by zmurda(m): 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2009
Give her your cash card with unlimited access to your funds. There's nothing a woman likes better!

Or if she's Nigerian, tell her you wanna marry her by December. That, my brother is love to a Nigerian girl.

If you don't wanna do any of the above, just look for ways to spend money on her. That my brother is what any woman of any race wants!
Re: How Do I Prove My Love To My Gf? by saintneo(m): 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2009
OMG! where did your secondary school maths go?
Re: How Do I Prove My Love To My Gf? by mamagee6(f): 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2009
I don't know.
Re: How Do I Prove My Love To My Gf? by saucekid(m): 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2009
@ post

feed urself to the lions,then she'll know u love her
Re: How Do I Prove My Love To My Gf? by zmurda(m): 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2009
saucekid:

@ post

feed urself to the lions,then she'll know u love her
cheesy grin cheesy grin

this is gangsta!
Re: How Do I Prove My Love To My Gf? by CrudeOil2(m): 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2009
Commit suicide then.
Re: How Do I Prove My Love To My Gf? by pinkstar(f): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2009
if you can truly stand temptations and trials for her sake & what you feel is wrong when done to you dnt do 2 her,what ever you apply with wisdom proves you are mature intellectually and truly love her.
Re: How Do I Prove My Love To My Gf? by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 09, 2009
You can't prove love, You live love. you don't buy it nor act it.
you show it by living and doing it in a relationship.
Can you prove God is real. No,
But I believe and have faith that he exist.
And there is something about love. When you truly love someone,
they will know it. They just will. you don't have to prove anything
Re: How Do I Prove My Love To My Gf? by CrazyMan(m): 11:21am On Sep 09, 2009
Tell her to exercise patience so that she can be a living witness of the magnitude of love you have for her.

Love is not what you tell or say to someone; it’s something you practice; love from my own perspective is a practical thing; when you’re with a girl, and you’re practical about the love you have for her, she won’t even ask you this kind of question.
Re: How Do I Prove My Love To My Gf? by Incrizz(f): 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2013
z-murda:
Give her your cash card with unlimited access to your funds. There's nothing a woman likes better!

Or if she's Nigerian, tell her you wanna marry her by December. That, my brother is love to a Nigerian girl.

If you don't wanna do any of the above, just look for ways to spend money on her. That my brother is what any woman of any race wants!
Someone hacked into my accont and wrote that!!! shocked Which boyfriend is that o....? Lol

1 Like

Re: How Do I Prove My Love To My Gf? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2013
Sell your father's landed property and buy your girl so much clothes and perfumes.

By this, she will know you love her.... Mumu

(1) (Reply)

What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo / Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. / 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.