Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person (31170 Views)

Boko Haram Attack Leaves At Least A Dozen Cameroonians Dead / Words Of Encouragement To Move On With Life. / Just Let Hope.(words Of Hope) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person by Luvskee98(m): 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
Love dis
Re: A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person by Frankiss44(m): 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
The earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed - Gandhi smiley
Re: A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person by j3r3myk3n(m): 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
@ OP tongue up. You try.

Lemme add mine .... An adage in yoruba says "ikoko to ma jata idi re a koko gbona"
Hey you! Translate it in English or Igbo for them.
Re: A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person by Akan(m): 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
From my neighbour, ' no be every time you mess u go expect sh!t to follow'
Re: A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person by flowjoe: 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
Pyno30:
Oga Learning never stops.
nice signature grin
hazyfm:

Read and Practice.
ok sir smiley
Re: A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person by zionboyz(m): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
Just to take number 14: A naked Man does NOT put hand(s) in his pocket. So when those with cloths balance to talk/shout don't join, Men are NOT Same. 15. Agbara Aka N'azo ala Onye Nwe utu/ji na akoye ma obu n'akwa uteya. When you drag land without mat/yam, he/those with mat/yam will be planting and putting thire yam/mat.
Re: A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person by atm4real1: 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nice one
Re: A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person by bedfordng(m): 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
nice quotes
Re: A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person by Btruth: 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
.....reading kiss

........... meditation time. undecided
Re: A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person by professore(m): 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
This is reasonable, especially 4 and 7.
Re: A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person by Stanbeto: 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
Op More of this, be Wise joor
Re: A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person by kabaz(m): 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
truely inspiring....talking directly to me
Re: A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person by Divinehenrich(m): 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
This is thinking oriented .let me wear my thinking cap and meditate.
Re: A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person by Dreyl(m): 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nice one.
Re: A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person by daisidgreat(m): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
wow that is a nice write up. Good job from you op
Re: A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person by Ameboperoo(m): 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
Pyno30:
You can never be above learning.
A very foolish person never learns
Re: A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person by Man2utd(m): 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
olumaxi:
Mtcheeeeew,all dis words of wisdom sef.....wea money deh abeg?

money is in the application of the word to what ever you decide to do in life.
Re: A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person by olumaxi(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
Man2utd:

money is in the application of the word to what ever you decide to do in life.
forget dat tin....dis lyf no get manual
Re: A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person by ikbnice(m): 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
hazyfm:

IS THIS ASSOCIATION FOR REAL??

Nice piece @12 thought.... A word is enough for the wise
It's real on the cyberspace of Nairaland.
Re: A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person by debuscket(m): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
Always use condom
Re: A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person by Nickymezor(f): 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
cool cool
Re: A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person by Man2utd(m): 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
olumaxi:
forget dat tin....dis lyf no get manual

There are universal laws. Ask the farmer, let him tell you about the law of increase and multiplication.
Re: A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person by SeunOdumusi(m): 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
Do you want to start importation business in Nigeria with as low as N20,000 and build it to N250,000 monthly income?
If yes, simply whatsapp me on 08133023799 for more details!
Re: A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person by Raydos: 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
AyamConfidence:
wonderful write up...let me add some

13)ON DEALING WITH SETBACKS: a Japanese adage says "fall seven times, stand up eight" i believe that says if all

If Mayweather Give Una One Blow, You'll Spend Almost All Your Lifetime In Hospitals - If You Try To Stand You'll Collapse
Re: A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person by segcymoor(m): 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
Cool
Re: A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person by MrKamar(m): 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
ictmikky:
Nife
grin
Re: A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person by AyamConfidence(m): 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
Raydos:

If Mayweather Give Una One Blow, You'll Spend Almost All Your Lifetime In Hospitals - If You Try To Stand You'll Collapse
lol...me set be Eyan Mayweather too ooo....I go still stand up
Re: A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person by olumaxi(m): 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
Man2utd:

There are universal laws. Ask the farmer, let him tell you about the law of increase and multiplication.
forger farmer..even universal modem deh...but as for dis lyf.e no get formular
Re: A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person by fantastic1: 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
Wonderful write up. Let me add one:
Success is when OPPORTUNITY meets with PREPARATION, what failures call luck.
Re: A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person by adebowales: 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
[quote author=loflak63 post=47069190][/quote]u re a bastard to bring this scam to this place,don't know y they haven't ban u
Re: A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person by ezelos(m): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
whitestar01:
Wonderful. But for those who are learners
. Are you not a learner, mbok?
Re: A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person by NZAGHA(f): 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
robosky02:
mr. Booker?? Why na? U no see say i don buy dis space cheesycheesy
meanwhile... Corn tea new... Diaris god o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) / Ebola: US Approves Liberia Request To Send Untested Drug / Dr. Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahaman Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.