Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Are Breast Made For Men Or Crying Babies? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are Breast Made For Men Or Crying Babies? (2847 Views)

"Mother Of My Babies" In Igala Language Of Kogi State / African American Satanist Charles Taylor Sacrificed Babies To Surp Power / Breast Ironing- What Is This Horrid, Spreading Culture All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Breast Made For Men Or Crying Babies? by neolboy(m): 7:22am On Jun 30, 2016
Today's ladies will feel shy to breastfeed their babies, but rather pop their breast out on the streets to attract men.

God did not make breast for men. They're for the hungry babies. True or false?
Topic for discussion..!! Say your mind

Re: Are Breast Made For Men Or Crying Babies? by sorextee(m): 7:27am On Jun 30, 2016
They are made for everyone. We see babies sucking breasts,.
Boys sucking breasts,
Guys sucking breasts,
Men sucking breasts,
In our generation, we now see
Girls sucking breasts,
Ladies sucking breasts,
Women sucking breasts.

In a parallel world,
We see
Dogs sucking breasts,
Monkeys sucking breasts,
Baby antelope sucking breasts (in India)

The issue of breasts cannot be overemphasised.. wink

2 Likes

Re: Are Breast Made For Men Or Crying Babies? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 30, 2016
Both cheesy
Dad will suck b4 the baby
Re: Are Breast Made For Men Or Crying Babies? by youngest85(m): 7:42am On Jun 30, 2016
both....

But to everytn ders a season
Re: Are Breast Made For Men Or Crying Babies? by phr33man(m): 8:04am On Jun 30, 2016
Breast is meant for crying babies.

But come to think of it,no one is born being an adult. we all started from being a baby.

In summary,breast that's meant for crying babies (requesting) can mean breast is meant for all.
Re: Are Breast Made For Men Or Crying Babies? by Destined2win: 8:07am On Jun 30, 2016
I think breast is meant for both. But a man should not make it a habit especially when the woman is lactating.
Re: Are Breast Made For Men Or Crying Babies? by Tolexander: 8:20am On Jun 30, 2016
Telling me my babies, not me own my wife's breasts is annoying.

Where were these babies when I was struggling and huzzling day and night to acquire the money to pay the bride price and every other materials requested by my father in-law to have my wife?

To convince their mother, only God knows the number of lines and verse I have to commit to memory. Payment of bills for all the dates in eateries, beaches, malls, swimming pools et al. These babies didn't contribute a penny, not even in kind.

These babies should not cross their boundaries
Re: Are Breast Made For Men Or Crying Babies? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:27am On Jun 30, 2016
Tolexander:
Telling me my babies, not me own my wife's breasts is annoying.

Where were these babies when I was struggling and huzzling day and night to acquire the money to pay the bride price and every other materials requested by my father in-law to have my wife?

To convince their mother, only God knows the number of lines and verse I have to commit to memory. Payment of bills for all the dates in eateries, beaches, malls, swimming pools et al. These babies didn't contribute a penny, not even in kind.

These babies should not cross their boundaries

SO THE BABIES SHOULD NOT HAVE A FEEL OF IT AT ALL, THEY SHOULD STARVE TO DEATH?

YOU'RE THIS TYPE OF GUY, BECAUSE YOU PAID BRIDE PRICE YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY PEAK MILK FOR ETERNITY! cheesy

Re: Are Breast Made For Men Or Crying Babies? by Tolexander: 8:30am On Jun 30, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

SO THE BABIES SHOULD NOT HAVE A FEEL OF IT AT ALL, THEY SHOULD STARVE TO DEATH?
no!

I can lend them the assess, it is a privilege not a birthright!
Re: Are Breast Made For Men Or Crying Babies? by SWITANN(f): 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
the breast is meant for the baby
Re: Are Breast Made For Men Or Crying Babies? by XketchDesigns(m): 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
SWITANN:
the breast is meant for the baby
like your smile, its cute.
Re: Are Breast Made For Men Or Crying Babies? by scholes0(m): 12:16am On Jul 01, 2016
The primary function of the mammary glands are to provide food for the growing infant baby to ensure survival and continuity.
All other functions (sexual) are secondary.
Re: Are Breast Made For Men Or Crying Babies? by SWITANN(f): 8:19am On Jul 01, 2016
XketchDesigns:

like your smile, its cute.

thank you

(1) (Reply)

Is A Multilingual Person More Brilliant Or Intelligent Than Monolingual Person? / Man Getting Married To A Donkey In Spain / Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.