Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,848 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

See The Cake Which Has "Broken The Internet" With Its Scary Nature. Photos - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Cake Which Has "Broken The Internet" With Its Scary Nature. Photos (1938 Views)

The Cake Design A Man Ordered Vs What He Received (Photos) / The Cake A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photo) / The Cake An Online User Ordered And What He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Cake Which Has "Broken The Internet" With Its Scary Nature. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 7:42am On Jun 30, 2016
How many people can set aside their fears just to eat this "creamy" cake. After photos of this "specially" made cake went viral online recently, people are now wondering whether this was baked with the aim of being eaten or scaring away the faint-hearted. Some online users are saying that if one can eat this cake without feeling any form of disgust or irritation, then that person needs to go for a checkup.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/checkout-this-customized-cake-which-has.html

Re: See The Cake Which Has "Broken The Internet" With Its Scary Nature. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 7:42am On Jun 30, 2016
people get mind oo

1 Like

Re: See The Cake Which Has "Broken The Internet" With Its Scary Nature. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 7:43am On Jun 30, 2016
see rough play oo. God forbid!
Re: See The Cake Which Has "Broken The Internet" With Its Scary Nature. Photos by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:44am On Jun 30, 2016
Broken the internet? undecided...my internet is still in tact.

Who comes up with these stuffs?! undecided

2 Likes

Re: See The Cake Which Has "Broken The Internet" With Its Scary Nature. Photos by dainformant(m): 7:45am On Jun 30, 2016
see jonsing oo
Re: See The Cake Which Has "Broken The Internet" With Its Scary Nature. Photos by inosabi: 7:45am On Jun 30, 2016
Creative
Re: See The Cake Which Has "Broken The Internet" With Its Scary Nature. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 7:45am On Jun 30, 2016
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: See The Cake Which Has "Broken The Internet" With Its Scary Nature. Photos by sLentlover7778(m): 7:47am On Jun 30, 2016
If I hear say Warri pikins go fear dis cake..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Cake Which Has "Broken The Internet" With Its Scary Nature. Photos by Mediapace: 8:02am On Jun 30, 2016
Is that cake or fresh tiger head sad
Re: See The Cake Which Has "Broken The Internet" With Its Scary Nature. Photos by AndreSalvatore: 8:20am On Jun 30, 2016
I'll rather applaud it...
But broken d internet? Nah bae, i can't find any crack on me domain...

1 Like

Re: See The Cake Which Has "Broken The Internet" With Its Scary Nature. Photos by ojun50(m): 8:23am On Jun 30, 2016
See goat head oh
Re: See The Cake Which Has "Broken The Internet" With Its Scary Nature. Photos by Tellemall: 8:51am On Jun 30, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Broken the internet? undecided...my internet is still in tact.

Who comes up with these stuffs?! undecided

Those with broken minds.

1 Like

Re: See The Cake Which Has "Broken The Internet" With Its Scary Nature. Photos by Luckylife(m): 10:39am On Jun 30, 2016
Wow!
Re: See The Cake Which Has "Broken The Internet" With Its Scary Nature. Photos by dainformant(m): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Man Set To Eat 12 Fried Eggs Mixed With Sardine & 2 Big bread As His Breakfast(p / Where Can I Buy Waterleaf In London? / Quinoa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.